Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The flight you almost chose
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26
I almost went to Wind, but I picked Water just because Tidelord's luxurious fins and wonderful smile (and overall the blue and rainbowy aesthetic) won me over.

Also marine life is pretty rad and mysterious, I like the whole seer/oracle lore.
I almost went to Wind, but I picked Water just because Tidelord's luxurious fins and wonderful smile (and overall the blue and rainbowy aesthetic) won me over.

Also marine life is pretty rad and mysterious, I like the whole seer/oracle lore.
tumblr_pfelvxLncO1v1smz2o1_r2_500.png
Went with light because yellow eyes are my jam, instantly regretted not picking lighting for the company (and will be changing later this week :) )
Went with light because yellow eyes are my jam, instantly regretted not picking lighting for the company (and will be changing later this week :) )
4qcj.png tumblr_inline_njucf1YnRj1r7wjf7.png ~They/Them
~+3 hours FR Time
~Shameless Fan Dragon Lair
~I Love Friend Requests
~Need cheap fodder? Pre-order a nest full! 1 gem down, 3 gems per egg
tumblr_inline_njucf2ZZft1r7wjf7.png tumblr_p6un9pL5QF1utez9io3_100.png
i actually picked plague when i first joined, but then switched to lightning later that year since im a hardcore lightning elemental

although ive been REALLY drawn to light lately because of the whole emperor lore that dropped last month
i actually picked plague when i first joined, but then switched to lightning later that year since im a hardcore lightning elemental

although ive been REALLY drawn to light lately because of the whole emperor lore that dropped last month
tumblr_p7vfcdaGxf1x5gwxfo1_75sq.gif arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif julius
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif it/he - 1999 - DID beast
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif FR +0

coatl loaf adopts (INACTIVE)
I joined Light - I've never left. I think I almost joined Wind though. Still kind of tempted to visit one day
I joined Light - I've never left. I think I almost joined Wind though. Still kind of tempted to visit one day
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
I first went with shadow because I loved purple eyes and dark stuff, but wind was a close one because my zodiac sign (gemini) is an air sign.After 1 year (?) I switched to wind lol. Love the green eyes
I first went with shadow because I loved purple eyes and dark stuff, but wind was a close one because my zodiac sign (gemini) is an air sign.After 1 year (?) I switched to wind lol. Love the green eyes
I almost picked fire because I love fire-y things.

Chose shadow because puuuuuurple

I almost picked fire because I love fire-y things.

Chose shadow because puuuuuurple

djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
I joined Arcane but I was considering joining Light or Wind.
I joined Arcane but I was considering joining Light or Wind.
fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png FantasiaXIII fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
Please ping me if you want me to reply to you
Almost shadow... but I love natures aesthetic <3
Almost shadow... but I love natures aesthetic <3

Hiya c:
Nature. Ended up heading for Light instead. Might still head to nature eventually. Not anytime soon tho, I still got some gene projects to complete before I can start saving up the gems.
Nature. Ended up heading for Light instead. Might still head to nature eventually. Not anytime soon tho, I still got some gene projects to complete before I can start saving up the gems.
792.png •Gem gene hoarder
•+9h FR time
•Perpetually broke
•Books, books everywhere...
I chose Shadow over Wind because I wanted one of my progens to have purple eyes.

Jokes on both flights now, I went to light intending to vacation and now I"m not going back
I chose Shadow over Wind because I wanted one of my progens to have purple eyes.

Jokes on both flights now, I went to light intending to vacation and now I"m not going back
banner_left2_by_mattsykun-dbncgrn.png banner_top_by_mattsykun-dblzc0q.png
bannner_mid2_by_mattsykun-dbncgfs.png
banner_bottom_by_mattsykun-dblzc0v.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26