Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It’s like uncovering something ancient
1 2
I was going through forum games and when I wanted to click page 2, I accidentally tapped onto page 224 (the very last page). I felt like I was going through some ancient artifacts or something. Which old forum is your favourite?
I was going through forum games and when I wanted to click page 2, I accidentally tapped onto page 224 (the very last page). I felt like I was going through some ancient artifacts or something. Which old forum is your favourite?
HeTWB.gif TPCw6.gif
Traveling through the forums is like controlling a time machine without any safety mechanisms.

*wants to go to 1840*
*accidentally presses the 0 for too long*
*doesn't realise*
*no pop-up saying "Are you sure you want to go to the year 18400?"*
*accidentally lands in a future society with dolphin people*

Personally, Creative Corner always keeps me interested. Pretty colours...
Traveling through the forums is like controlling a time machine without any safety mechanisms.

*wants to go to 1840*
*accidentally presses the 0 for too long*
*doesn't realise*
*no pop-up saying "Are you sure you want to go to the year 18400?"*
*accidentally lands in a future society with dolphin people*

Personally, Creative Corner always keeps me interested. Pretty colours...
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
Old forum post exploration is fun ^^
Old forum post exploration is fun ^^
image0.jpg
i love going back far enough that the text gets garbled
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
[quote name="biochemist" date="2018-04-28 08:24:45" ] i love going back far enough that the text gets garbled [/quote] I'm not sure what you mean
biochemist wrote on 2018-04-28 08:24:45:
I'm not sure what you mean
zhMvOXK.png
[quote name="TheFeatherMage" date="2018-04-28 08:30:55" ] [quote name="biochemist" date="2018-04-28 08:24:45" ] i love going back far enough that the text gets garbled [/quote] I'm not sure what you mean [/quote]
TheFeatherMage wrote on 2018-04-28 08:30:55:
biochemist wrote on 2018-04-28 08:24:45:
I'm not sure what you mean
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
Like same, yo. The garbled text makes everything better when you travel to the past.
Like same, yo. The garbled text makes everything better when you travel to the past.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Why does the text get garbled?

Edit: I went back and read one of the oldest posts in the Suggestions forum, and found someone saying, "With the introduction of dominance." I didn't even know that hadn't been there since the beginning of the game!
Why does the text get garbled?

Edit: I went back and read one of the oldest posts in the Suggestions forum, and found someone saying, "With the introduction of dominance." I didn't even know that hadn't been there since the beginning of the game!
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
Going back to the old, ancient forum is fun. So many broken images and messed up text and old players with their cool vistas..
Going back to the old, ancient forum is fun. So many broken images and messed up text and old players with their cool vistas..
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
I found a post from when there was no scrying workshop [quote name="Niabi" date="2013-06-05 04:18:51" ] You should have been able to scroll through the colors when creating your first dragon. :3 As of right now there is no "custom generator" type deal where you can preview colors, you can only see them while making a dragon. [/quote]
I found a post from when there was no scrying workshop
Niabi wrote on 2013-06-05 04:18:51:
You should have been able to scroll through the colors when creating your first dragon. :3 As of right now there is no "custom generator" type deal where you can preview colors, you can only see them while making a dragon.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
1 2