Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | I just got a Giant Sand Dollar
1 2
This is normal like every month. They like to prepare before starting the festival which is tomorrow. Sometimes they start early or a few hours before rollover...
This is normal like every month. They like to prepare before starting the festival which is tomorrow. Sometimes they start early or a few hours before rollover...
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
Was just about to comment about this!! Had to check my clock real quick, just thinking "there's no way I'm so tired I missed rollover"...
Was just about to comment about this!! Had to check my clock real quick, just thinking "there's no way I'm so tired I missed rollover"...
They are dropping in woodland path as well.
They are dropping in woodland path as well.
In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
I just got two from the Mire. It should be easy to tell which ones I'm getting from the Coliseum right now, because the ones I've collected during festivals are in my Vault. So if you need to to, you know, take them away, they are sitting right there in my inventory. 'XD
I just got two from the Mire. It should be easy to tell which ones I'm getting from the Coliseum right now, because the ones I've collected during festivals are in my Vault. So if you need to to, you know, take them away, they are sitting right there in my inventory. 'XD
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Ayyy... here's some proof. My time is in Eastern Time, so rollover is supposed to be at 3AM. This is a whole 5 hours early... [img]https://i.imgur.com/ckhbxZR.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/gw00jel.png[/img]
Ayyy... here's some proof. My time is in Eastern Time, so rollover is supposed to be at 3AM. This is a whole 5 hours early...

ckhbxZR.png

gw00jel.png
[quote name="ErwilMinsa" date="2018-04-21 18:59:15" ] This is normal like every month. They like to prepare before starting the festival which is tomorrow. Sometimes they start early or a few hours before rollover... [/quote] Yep. This is completely normal. They always do this the day before a flight holiday.
ErwilMinsa wrote on 2018-04-21 18:59:15:
Yep. This is completely normal. They always do this the day before a flight holiday.
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
I got three sand dollars from the Waterway. I guess I've never done coli grinding the evening before a festival, so I've never noticed it before.
I got three sand dollars from the Waterway. I guess I've never done coli grinding the evening before a festival, so I've never noticed it before.
[quote name="Shinyumbreon" date="2018-04-21 19:18:52" ] [quote name="ErwilMinsa" date="2018-04-21 18:59:15" ] This is normal like every month. They like to prepare before starting the festival which is tomorrow. Sometimes they start early or a few hours before rollover... [/quote] Yep. This is completely normal. They always do this the day before a flight holiday. [/quote] But shouldn't it be dropping messenger scrolls?
Shinyumbreon wrote on 2018-04-21 19:18:52:
ErwilMinsa wrote on 2018-04-21 18:59:15:
Yep. This is completely normal. They always do this the day before a flight holiday.
But shouldn't it be dropping messenger scrolls?
@VeryLittleThings

That's in March. Wavecrest Saturnalia is April.

Also, thanks for other people posting images, I'm having trouble with image hosting.
@VeryLittleThings

That's in March. Wavecrest Saturnalia is April.

Also, thanks for other people posting images, I'm having trouble with image hosting.
kDetLAz.pngOne fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish.5utJSlY.png
@RedHerrings
Ah! Duh. I'm not thinking correctly.

Thanks!
@RedHerrings
Ah! Duh. I'm not thinking correctly.

Thanks!
1 2