Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Meaning behind your username
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 61 62
a to the g to the u to the std
a to the g to the u to the std
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
mine is a very long story involving a prank on an abusive friend, some very well timed tumblr glitches, my ability to act, and a few username limits
mine is a very long story involving a prank on an abusive friend, some very well timed tumblr glitches, my ability to act, and a few username limits
java/tira, he/him pronouns, aro trans dude. fr time +8.

[/color] i hoard crystals please send me some
I'm a meme
I'm a meme
ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
All the other names were taken.
All the other names were taken.
11503_ed0da60faade604a_I.gif 22853_61ee6dbaa66f4b02_I.gif FR time +3 mxk5Q9c.png
It's a naming scheme I made a couple years ago.
It's a naming scheme I made a couple years ago.
kZ05qh2.png
My gay boi-
My gay boi-
Kano3Shuuya.png
my name is due to numerous and quite noticeable personality traits and idiosyncrasies i share with my namesake.
my name is due to numerous and quite noticeable personality traits and idiosyncrasies i share with my namesake.
ROyFQqy.png
Wanted a short, simple name with some kind of meaning. Turns out all the short, simple names with meanings that I like were all taken years ago...so I just named myself after this dork instead. I go by J a lot anyway, so it worked out well! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/00921461e057fdd19a93d3611e13c4a7/tumblr_p0euacoI8B1wylt7jo1_400.gif[/img]
Wanted a short, simple name with some kind of meaning. Turns out all the short, simple names with meanings that I like were all taken years ago...so I just named myself after this dork instead. I go by J a lot anyway, so it worked out well!

tumblr_p0euacoI8B1wylt7jo1_400.gif
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo5_250.png
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure meme, because I know all the other ones are probably taken-
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure meme, because I know all the other ones are probably taken-
RzClvss.png
he/him/his
This username dates back to when I was like 6 years old, on animal jam. I was OBSESSED with dinosaurs, and 42 because that's the answer to life, the universe and everything.
This username dates back to when I was like 6 years old, on animal jam. I was OBSESSED with dinosaurs, and 42 because that's the answer to life, the universe and everything.
OvgrUjj.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 61 62