Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Meaning behind your username
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 61 62
So like for five years, I was really invested in ninjas. They are awesome. Also, back then, 2089 was my number that felt special. So, I mashed them together and got my name!
So like for five years, I was really invested in ninjas. They are awesome. Also, back then, 2089 was my number that felt special. So, I mashed them together and got my name!
Well, I was originally going with something like "Starcatcher", but it was taken. At the time I thought dreamcatchers were very interesting and I thought stars were super pretty! Also wanted to keep an Arcane space theme. :3
But then I searched up synonyms of catcher, lol, and came up with Gatherer which also sounds very good. I mean, I get this pretty image in my head of a huge net calmly going over stars in space.
Kind of like Spongebob and Patrick get jellyfish. But they fail most of the time, that's the only difference!
Well, I was originally going with something like "Starcatcher", but it was taken. At the time I thought dreamcatchers were very interesting and I thought stars were super pretty! Also wanted to keep an Arcane space theme. :3
But then I searched up synonyms of catcher, lol, and came up with Gatherer which also sounds very good. I mean, I get this pretty image in my head of a huge net calmly going over stars in space.
Kind of like Spongebob and Patrick get jellyfish. But they fail most of the time, that's the only difference!
yehet! oho, rat!----

J A E

She/They
INFJ | Gemini
USA: Fr+3
1157000853.png
-- tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
.-listen-

previously StarGatherer
LF swan lake vista
I didn't want to go by my favored internet name "parrotorsomething" so my mind went straight to therapods and corvids.
I didn't want to go by my favored internet name "parrotorsomething" so my mind went straight to therapods and corvids.
basically a spin off of the word heaven, was already taken so I chose this one instead
basically a spin off of the word heaven, was already taken so I chose this one instead
Nickname from my first couple of years in secondary school, was a bit of a play on my surname. I didn't really like it at first but it sorta grew on me after a while.
Nickname from my first couple of years in secondary school, was a bit of a play on my surname. I didn't really like it at first but it sorta grew on me after a while.

fr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
FR+15
She/Her
Gemini

did I do this already?? Idk I'll do it again

Four is my favorite number, Four was taken, so I added a "r"

My previous ones were:
Kaybird98: Kaybird is my nickname IRL. You can figure out what 98 means.
Izolde: One of my dragons was named that, and I thought it was cool xD
did I do this already?? Idk I'll do it again

Four is my favorite number, Four was taken, so I added a "r"

My previous ones were:
Kaybird98: Kaybird is my nickname IRL. You can figure out what 98 means.
Izolde: One of my dragons was named that, and I thought it was cool xD
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
ADULT LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
@Fourr

Do you know the Divergent series? The main character boy was named Four.
@Fourr

Do you know the Divergent series? The main character boy was named Four.
Lore Store |
Starfinder's Quest Hatchery |
Wishlist |
Epona's General Store |
The Money Tree
tumblr_inline_ot7n328NNP1soemy4_75sq.png dT9HQge.png
H0t7Ypl.png
yT1iDlD.png
sNuSVZA.png
cutkr0S.png
kcbWnDp.png
cdqdRxL.png
qeWy3Ik.png
mlHpBMC.png
@Avaura

Yeah xD I get asked that a lot. I've never read the books but I've seen the movies.

I have the same username (save for the double r) on Pokeheroes, and I get it there as well (:
@Avaura

Yeah xD I get asked that a lot. I've never read the books but I've seen the movies.

I have the same username (save for the double r) on Pokeheroes, and I get it there as well (:
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
ADULT LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
@Fourr

Lol, I loved that series- my favorite actually. The books are really good and I'm not a person who likes reading. I also watched the movies a lot XD
What's your favorite Pokemon?
@Fourr

Lol, I loved that series- my favorite actually. The books are really good and I'm not a person who likes reading. I also watched the movies a lot XD
What's your favorite Pokemon?
Lore Store |
Starfinder's Quest Hatchery |
Wishlist |
Epona's General Store |
The Money Tree
tumblr_inline_ot7n328NNP1soemy4_75sq.png dT9HQge.png
H0t7Ypl.png
yT1iDlD.png
sNuSVZA.png
cutkr0S.png
kcbWnDp.png
cdqdRxL.png
qeWy3Ik.png
mlHpBMC.png
My username was created by accident tbh
My pal made a serious typo (instead of "not doing", she said "boot coin")
And now it's what I go by, like, everywhere. At first, it was to humiliate my friend, but I soon realized I became attached to this username and here I am
My username was created by accident tbh
My pal made a serious typo (instead of "not doing", she said "boot coin")
And now it's what I go by, like, everywhere. At first, it was to humiliate my friend, but I soon realized I became attached to this username and here I am
ePOliyb.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 61 62