Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Rent n' Melt [HIRING MELTERS]
1 2 ... 315 316 317 318 319 ... 425 426
@NateyNight I can take batches of 50-100 at a time =)

@SparkleOfGold I'd be happy to be a constant melter! Just PM me and let me know what you need done? As long as I have time to do some melting of my own occasionally, or you hold me to a loose schedule, I'd love to help you out =)
@NateyNight I can take batches of 50-100 at a time =)

@SparkleOfGold I'd be happy to be a constant melter! Just PM me and let me know what you need done? As long as I have time to do some melting of my own occasionally, or you hold me to a loose schedule, I'd love to help you out =)
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@NateyNight i could take a stack of however many you need!
@NateyNight i could take a stack of however many you need!
lkzAKA7.jpg
@NateyNight

I can take a bunch, I don’t have anything else and can melt lots of your stufff
@NateyNight

I can take a bunch, I don’t have anything else and can melt lots of your stufff
Lichtdrache.gif
@NateyNight i think up to 30 for now is fine with me :)
@NateyNight i think up to 30 for now is fine with me :)
Hatchery.png
@sane @Wyrda @jadeturtle13 @LGFUADJJ @tropickle I am at work currently so if you can will you please send a CR with the amount you can do and I can do it when I get off? And if you can be a constant (obviously not completely constant) also include that and I'll put you on my list.

Sorry guys I'm exhausted and just realised you can't send a CR with nothing in it so just include 1t and I can pay that back as well
@sane @Wyrda @jadeturtle13 @LGFUADJJ @tropickle I am at work currently so if you can will you please send a CR with the amount you can do and I can do it when I get off? And if you can be a constant (obviously not completely constant) also include that and I'll put you on my list.

Sorry guys I'm exhausted and just realised you can't send a CR with nothing in it so just include 1t and I can pay that back as well
tott2pattern_by_annobethal-dcnie4r.pngwishlist-png.png
@NateyNight I can take 30 for now if you still have some to send out!
@NateyNight I can take 30 for now if you still have some to send out!
kHExOMX.png
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@tropickle you're right sorry I'm exhausted lol if you don't mind just including like 1t I can send that back as well
@tropickle you're right sorry I'm exhausted lol if you don't mind just including like 1t I can send that back as well
tott2pattern_by_annobethal-dcnie4r.pngwishlist-png.png
@SparkleOfGold I can send a PM if that works ?
@SparkleOfGold I can send a PM if that works ?
kHExOMX.png

I'd be glad to do some constant melting, with some exception times to melt for myself or when I'm away.
@SparkleOfGold

I'd be glad to do some constant melting, with some exception times to melt for myself or when I'm away.
reTuihA.gif33WNA7q.gifeUGIxw6.gif9ef3bBT.gifvORaIUg.gifFUXL73G.giffKAs8xT.gifreTuihA.gif
WySayji.png
1 2 ... 315 316 317 318 319 ... 425 426