Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | SG Mafia [ENDED]
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 89 90
[quote name="Cognitive" date="2018-04-09 18:34:08" ] Oh yes, but we do need a lynch. Tell me @.widmo @.Miramai @.TerribleUsername Why did none of you vote last day phase? [/quote] The reason I didn't vote is while I saw where your and Hunters logic came from I didn't agree with it. Voting in that case would have only been me seeping.
Cognitive wrote on 2018-04-09 18:34:08:
Oh yes, but we do need a lynch. Tell me @.widmo @.Miramai @.TerribleUsername Why did none of you vote last day phase?
The reason I didn't vote is while I saw where your and Hunters logic came from I didn't agree with it. Voting in that case would have only been me seeping.
23?cb=20180325021811.jpegzsUNWgB.pngKaFFSUA.png
@TerribleUsername You could have voted elsewhere if you didn't agree. Where are your current suspicions?
@TerribleUsername You could have voted elsewhere if you didn't agree. Where are your current suspicions?
vV5jbm.png
@Cognitive
My only suspicion is Miramai. Ever since that conversation I had with xe at the begin I haven't trusted Miramai. Tbh though I suck at scum hunting, that's why both this game and last game I mainly have done work in finding this out about SG
@Cognitive
My only suspicion is Miramai. Ever since that conversation I had with xe at the begin I haven't trusted Miramai. Tbh though I suck at scum hunting, that's why both this game and last game I mainly have done work in finding this out about SG
23?cb=20180325021811.jpegzsUNWgB.pngKaFFSUA.png
HEEEEEY chat is almost as dead as i am lol
HEEEEEY chat is almost as dead as i am lol
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png He/Him or They/Them
I dunno what I'm doing
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
I hate being dead sometimes
I hate being dead sometimes
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wildclaw/Pearlcatcher collector
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
The last time widmo posted was nearly 4 days ago.
The last time widmo posted was nearly 4 days ago.
XgFzLz3.gif
This chat ain't dead! Not until the mafia is! Also @Lilwillbe, not so sure your death was an accident. As I claimed before, I think Builder might be a ASG lab townie with the ability to kill.
This chat ain't dead! Not until the mafia is! Also @Lilwillbe, not so sure your death was an accident. As I claimed before, I think Builder might be a ASG lab townie with the ability to kill.
ADDICTED TO TEA
Like Cog said, I'm also getting very towny vibes from Hunters. Not from widmo though. So I'm squinting at widmo a little.
Like Cog said, I'm also getting very towny vibes from Hunters. Not from widmo though. So I'm squinting at widmo a little.
ADDICTED TO TEA
@cognitive

I wasn't here
@cognitive

I wasn't here
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
MY DISCORD IS CRAP AND IM DEAD

WHAT DO I DO?

haunt. im a ghost

i would make a joke but it was already stolen.
MY DISCORD IS CRAP AND IM DEAD

WHAT DO I DO?

haunt. im a ghost

i would make a joke but it was already stolen.
1DKhf3D.png
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 89 90