Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | SG Mafia [ENDED]
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 89 90
@snakeman07 Then what do you think it imagine implies?
@snakeman07 Then what do you think it imagine implies?
wddxw3.png
Ignore the imagine part. My phone snuck it in there.
Ignore the imagine part. My phone snuck it in there.
wddxw3.png
@Cognitive
Idk. like it means like a maf role?
@Cognitive
Idk. like it means like a maf role?
transgender-bisexual-mottled-love-is-love.png
What...? how???

3 hours until lockdown, no lynch?
What...? how???

3 hours until lockdown, no lynch?
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
Sorry, @snakeman07, but I'm putting my vote for you. Horus/Albus can only refer to Eliza and the Parasite, so they can't be mafia. Plus, when it comes to clues like this more times than not mods refer to the eprson's username, not role.
Sorry, @snakeman07, but I'm putting my vote for you. Horus/Albus can only refer to Eliza and the Parasite, so they can't be mafia. Plus, when it comes to clues like this more times than not mods refer to the eprson's username, not role.
XgFzLz3.gif
Yeah, I’m on the same page as Hunters. I think the hint may have something to do with you and you’re doing very little to help out otherwise.
Yeah, I’m on the same page as Hunters. I think the hint may have something to do with you and you’re doing very little to help out otherwise.
wddxw3.png
@Hunters@Cognitive
Oh. I know but most of time i dont have things to say more like im to shy but vote if ya want. I come in no use anyways so it makes seance.

Plus my suffering on this town full of killers will be ended and ya'll still have more to find so luck on getting em.
@Hunters@Cognitive
Oh. I know but most of time i dont have things to say more like im to shy but vote if ya want. I come in no use anyways so it makes seance.

Plus my suffering on this town full of killers will be ended and ya'll still have more to find so luck on getting em.
transgender-bisexual-mottled-love-is-love.png
@M00nKnight @Yates @snakeman07 @Zac @TerribleUsername @DarkwingDove @Raiko @lovesick @lilwillbe @thatonespeedster @Miramai @Hunters @Cecilathewerecat @souls @widmo @cognitive @GoddessOfCarries
@Stormdreamer @EmbertheSkywing @B00KW0RM @kimdra
END OF DAY

The Demigods knew they had no way of convincing or making an excuse.

Snakeman07 has been lynched! They were Albus and Horace, aligned 3p.
@M00nKnight @Yates @snakeman07 @Zac @TerribleUsername @DarkwingDove @Raiko @lovesick @lilwillbe @thatonespeedster @Miramai @Hunters @Cecilathewerecat @souls @widmo @cognitive @GoddessOfCarries
@Stormdreamer @EmbertheSkywing @B00KW0RM @kimdra
END OF DAY

The Demigods knew they had no way of convincing or making an excuse.

Snakeman07 has been lynched! They were Albus and Horace, aligned 3p.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
*still angry and sad over being killed by pretty much chance* WHY DO I ALWAYS DIE THIS WAY?! WHAT IS THE FACINATION WITH SHOOTING ME LIKE OUT OF THE BLUE ;^; ... crooked builder shot me for walking down a street
*still angry and sad over being killed by pretty much chance* WHY DO I ALWAYS DIE THIS WAY?! WHAT IS THE FACINATION WITH SHOOTING ME LIKE OUT OF THE BLUE ;^; ... crooked builder shot me for walking down a street
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png He/Him or They/Them
I dunno what I'm doing
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@Liwillbe

https://youtu.be/uo_rdBzEc4k
@Liwillbe

https://youtu.be/uo_rdBzEc4k
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 89 90