Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | SG Mafia [ENDED]
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 89 90
EON
@M00nKnight @Yates @snakeman07 @Zac @TerribleUsername @DarkwingDove @Raiko @lovesick @lilwillbe @thatonespeedster @Miramai @Hunters @Cecilathewerecat @souls @widmo @cognitive @GoddessOfCarries
@Stormdreamer @EmbertheSkywing @B00KW0RM @kimdra
The nights and days had all passed much to quickly for The Betrayer’s liking. She wished they were longer. She wished she would have gotten to kill more people.

Her memories of the past were dull now, and none of it would ever matter. Yet she knew Lamia would defenitely bring it up, her sentimental completely- speculated fan back story. It wasn’t completely accurate, nor was it conf-noncanon.

But this wasn’t the time. This was just another night to show how terrible Lamia’s writing skills were. Even for a 13 year old.

The Betrayer stepped into a small house almost reluctantly and begin to plan the death of her next victim, the poor soon- (or once) queen. The very queen who wished for peace at the cost of her life.

But the Betrayer did not feel remorseful for her actions, after all it was commonly speculated that she had no morality or true empathy- that it had been taken away from her back when she was created.

The Betrayer could see it now, the “Queen” fallen straight into the trap that was set. A spear straight through her chest. Normally, the Betrayer would have prefered knives or something involving a firearm, but she wasn’t the one to choose tonight.

The Crimson Scourge also picked her next kill reluctantly. It was as if she had lost all motivation. Yet, she was seeing. She was killing someone. She chose to end the life of the skullgirl that night. The skullgirl who would have done little anyway.

The Crimson Scourge did not care in any way. Her goal was only to survive, after all.
DarkwingDove has been killed, they were unnamed skullgirl aligned with 3p

Raiko has been killed, they were pre-queen Nancy Renoir aligned with town

EON
@M00nKnight @Yates @snakeman07 @Zac @TerribleUsername @DarkwingDove @Raiko @lovesick @lilwillbe @thatonespeedster @Miramai @Hunters @Cecilathewerecat @souls @widmo @cognitive @GoddessOfCarries
@Stormdreamer @EmbertheSkywing @B00KW0RM @kimdra
The nights and days had all passed much to quickly for The Betrayer’s liking. She wished they were longer. She wished she would have gotten to kill more people.

Her memories of the past were dull now, and none of it would ever matter. Yet she knew Lamia would defenitely bring it up, her sentimental completely- speculated fan back story. It wasn’t completely accurate, nor was it conf-noncanon.

But this wasn’t the time. This was just another night to show how terrible Lamia’s writing skills were. Even for a 13 year old.

The Betrayer stepped into a small house almost reluctantly and begin to plan the death of her next victim, the poor soon- (or once) queen. The very queen who wished for peace at the cost of her life.

But the Betrayer did not feel remorseful for her actions, after all it was commonly speculated that she had no morality or true empathy- that it had been taken away from her back when she was created.

The Betrayer could see it now, the “Queen” fallen straight into the trap that was set. A spear straight through her chest. Normally, the Betrayer would have prefered knives or something involving a firearm, but she wasn’t the one to choose tonight.

The Crimson Scourge also picked her next kill reluctantly. It was as if she had lost all motivation. Yet, she was seeing. She was killing someone. She chose to end the life of the skullgirl that night. The skullgirl who would have done little anyway.

The Crimson Scourge did not care in any way. Her goal was only to survive, after all.
DarkwingDove has been killed, they were unnamed skullgirl aligned with 3p

Raiko has been killed, they were pre-queen Nancy Renoir aligned with town

vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
Dahlia petals are scattered at everyone's beds that morning.

TerribleUsername

Miramai

Hunters

widmo

cognitive

are the only ones left. This game is now at NoLynch/MisLynch = Lose.
Dahlia petals are scattered at everyone's beds that morning.

TerribleUsername

Miramai

Hunters

widmo

cognitive

are the only ones left. This game is now at NoLynch/MisLynch = Lose.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
ono. we have a dahlia on our hands
ADDICTED TO TEA
ADDICTED TO TEA
Yeah, but I think we already knew that. I wonder if the flower petals on the beds have any significance to the game other than flavor.
Yeah, but I think we already knew that. I wonder if the flower petals on the beds have any significance to the game other than flavor.
vV5jbm.png
Oh yes, but we do need a lynch. Tell me @widmo @Miramai @TerribleUsername Why did none of you vote last day phase?
Oh yes, but we do need a lynch. Tell me @widmo @Miramai @TerribleUsername Why did none of you vote last day phase?
vV5jbm.png
eh. had no one to vote for, and I was out most of the day. IOWA test week isn't stressful, but is sure is time consuming
eh. had no one to vote for, and I was out most of the day. IOWA test week isn't stressful, but is sure is time consuming
ADDICTED TO TEA
I also just do not know who to suss. You're all either really good mafias or really nice towns. Or. You know. 3ps. But for some reason I doubt it.
I also just do not know who to suss. You're all either really good mafias or really nice towns. Or. You know. 3ps. But for some reason I doubt it.
ADDICTED TO TEA
i'm just wondering who the betrayer is.
i'm just wondering who the betrayer is.
ADDICTED TO TEA
On my end I feel widmo and Hunters are towny. So I'm squinting more at you, Miramai, and TerribleUsername. But I feel like you may be more newbie town than mafia, so I might be placing a vote on TerribleUsername.

I wish Raiko had told us who they found to be town before dying.
On my end I feel widmo and Hunters are towny. So I'm squinting more at you, Miramai, and TerribleUsername. But I feel like you may be more newbie town than mafia, so I might be placing a vote on TerribleUsername.

I wish Raiko had told us who they found to be town before dying.
vV5jbm.png
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 89 90