Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | SG Mafia [ENDED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90

well i am very awkward

Anyways, i’m Miramai, (or mira or miram, im not picky about it) i’m nonbinary and use xe/xir pronouns. I have way too many fandoms to keep track of, and I’m a Junkrat main in Overwatch! (Plz dont hate on my explosive aussie boy) english is my first language, but my family speaks a lot of german, so i tend to use german words sometimes

well i am very awkward

Anyways, i’m Miramai, (or mira or miram, im not picky about it) i’m nonbinary and use xe/xir pronouns. I have way too many fandoms to keep track of, and I’m a Junkrat main in Overwatch! (Plz dont hate on my explosive aussie boy) english is my first language, but my family speaks a lot of german, so i tend to use german words sometimes
ADDICTED TO TEA
Also yes @GoddesssOfCarries , lets lynch the mod, even though the mod seems very nice. its the perfect coverup
Also yes @GoddesssOfCarries , lets lynch the mod, even though the mod seems very nice. its the perfect coverup
ADDICTED TO TEA
I'm up for a mod lynch.

except that clw has turned up town in every game ive been in with them
I'm up for a mod lynch.

except that clw has turned up town in every game ive been in with them
1DKhf3D.png
All the more reason to suspect!!!! dun dun dunnnnnn! jk clw seems very nice and i doubt mod=mafia most games
All the more reason to suspect!!!! dun dun dunnnnnn! jk clw seems very nice and i doubt mod=mafia most games
ADDICTED TO TEA
Woot woot, let's get his started!

I'm Warrior, or Mira, whichever is easier! I'm FR +14, so I may be on here at odd hours. I use she/her pronouns but I don't mind what you call me. Glad to see some familiar faces on here, it'll be nice playing with y'all again! And to those I haven't met before, hi!!
Woot woot, let's get his started!

I'm Warrior, or Mira, whichever is easier! I'm FR +14, so I may be on here at odd hours. I use she/her pronouns but I don't mind what you call me. Glad to see some familiar faces on here, it'll be nice playing with y'all again! And to those I haven't met before, hi!!
Mira | He/They | FR +14
@Miramai
mod usually ends up as neutral, since as town they cant do much since they know mafia and roles, and would be (kind of)OP mafia, since they know everyone's role, as previously stated
@Miramai
mod usually ends up as neutral, since as town they cant do much since they know mafia and roles, and would be (kind of)OP mafia, since they know everyone's role, as previously stated
1DKhf3D.png
You all have the leuchtenden stern, and i’m just here witht my two stumpf sterne
You all have the leuchtenden stern, and i’m just here witht my two stumpf sterne
ADDICTED TO TEA
?
?
1DKhf3D.png
And yeah, mod being the mafia would be very overpowered
And yeah, mod being the mafia would be very overpowered
ADDICTED TO TEA
Oops german lapse
You all have the shiny star, and i have the two dull stars
Oops german lapse
You all have the shiny star, and i have the two dull stars
ADDICTED TO TEA