Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 3293 3294 3295 3296 3297 ... 16096 16097
[quote name="@Ison" date="2018-04-08 15:56:30" ] hmm, might make a thread to ask for help with this. anyone here know how to identify hoofed mammal skulls? the taxidermy thread is slightly dead [/quote] i say post it in the taxidermy thread, a lot of us come creeping out of the wood work when someone posts in there i'll help to the best of my ability, i'm vaguely knowedgable and can help give you some outside sources as well
@Ison wrote on 2018-04-08 15:56:30:
hmm, might make a thread to ask for help with this.
anyone here know how to identify hoofed mammal skulls? the taxidermy thread is slightly dead

i say post it in the taxidermy thread, a lot of us come creeping out of the wood work when someone posts in there
i'll help to the best of my ability, i'm vaguely knowedgable and can help give you some outside sources as well

@LizardKing alrighty. im pretty confident on the answer but some conformation would be good
@LizardKing alrighty. im pretty confident on the answer but some conformation would be good
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->we8il1.png1uPJr1.pngkKuJh1.pngunknown.png
Spring is evil
Spring is evil
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
To melt into a puddle of anxiety, or play Monster Hunter...
To melt into a puddle of anxiety, or play Monster Hunter...
To do artsy stuff, or video games? Hmm....
To do artsy stuff, or video games? Hmm....
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I have a lot of homework to do, yet it's 9:30 p.m. and I'm expected to get at least 9 hours of sleep O_O (I wake up at 6)

I should stop being on FL and do hw..
I have a lot of homework to do, yet it's 9:30 p.m. and I'm expected to get at least 9 hours of sleep O_O (I wake up at 6)

I should stop being on FL and do hw..
tumblr_o8gks4WZ6S1tpjk93o7_250.gif
god dangit hand/wrist cramps
god dangit hand/wrist cramps
image.png

| hello
| becca | she/her |
| FR +2
i had 600kt after foddart,,,,,, now 7kt,,,,,, i fully gened a dragon and bought a full outfit and now im too broke,,,
i had 600kt after foddart,,,,,, now 7kt,,,,,, i fully gened a dragon and bought a full outfit and now im too broke,,,
blanklol
light_small.png
iQrvnPv.png
absolutely feral on main

he/they
+13 fr time
eGiN2Xv.png thDLJf3.png
ughhh i love this gaammmeeeeee
ughhh i love this gaammmeeeeee
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop