Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I summon the color wheel
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28
........I officially adore this thread *___*
........I officially adore this thread *___*
6Jj8Ipi.png
This thread is amazing. I love how many people are switching to fill in a certain color.
This thread is amazing. I love how many people are switching to fill in a certain color.
siggy.png
Guys, something just occurred to me...
Yes, color people are amazing.
Yes we have some of the best usernames and/or lairs.
But what about GENES? We all know that they can make colors much better at times.
So do we have a gene crew?
@Basic @Clown @Iridescent @Speckle @Tiger @Eyespots @Freckle @Seraph @Shimmer @Stripes @Gembound @Underbelly @Crackle @Circuit
Guys, something just occurred to me...
Yes, color people are amazing.
Yes we have some of the best usernames and/or lairs.
But what about GENES? We all know that they can make colors much better at times.
So do we have a gene crew?
@Basic @Clown @Iridescent @Speckle @Tiger @Eyespots @Freckle @Seraph @Shimmer @Stripes @Gembound @Underbelly @Crackle @Circuit
Yes, The power of maize will control all
Yes, The power of maize will control all
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
tumblr_ml3vybK9YZ1qfqp8jo1_500.gif
I kind of wished I could have snagged Mulberry, but then again, Julia is also a great UN... if they ever purge old lairs, I might switch.....hhmh
I kind of wished I could have snagged Mulberry, but then again, Julia is also a great UN... if they ever purge old lairs, I might switch.....hhmh
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
[quote name="Arreat" date="2014-03-07 17:38:30"]This thread is amazing. I love how many people are switching to fill in a certain color.[/quote] I know *.* It's beautiful @Sunshine It isn't sunshine exactly.. but it reminds me of your lair http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/221506 @Lutie That would be awesome @Denim @Carmine Hello yes this is good
Arreat wrote on 2014-03-07 17:38:30:
I know *.* It's beautiful

@Sunshine
It isn't sunshine exactly.. but it reminds me of your lair
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/221506

@Lutie
That would be awesome

@Denim @Carmine
Hello yes this is good
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Glory to the Gladekeeper
Really tempted to change my name to Shimmer or Basic.
Really tempted to change my name to Shimmer or Basic.
@Mistwalker
DO IT.
THE POWER OF AMAZING USERNAMES SHALL CONSUME YOU.
And there really needs to be more genes/colors.
I am slowly cleaning out my lair of all non-essential non-carmine dragons, but there are a few that just won't go...
Oh well, guess I'll just get them some nice carmine mates with all this new money and lair space that I have.
*skips off*
@Mistwalker
DO IT.
THE POWER OF AMAZING USERNAMES SHALL CONSUME YOU.
And there really needs to be more genes/colors.
I am slowly cleaning out my lair of all non-essential non-carmine dragons, but there are a few that just won't go...
Oh well, guess I'll just get them some nice carmine mates with all this new money and lair space that I have.
*skips off*
What about...? @Guardian @Mirror @Fae @Tundra @Snapper @Spiral @Pearlcatcher @Ridgeback @Skydancer @Imperial @Coatl @Wildclaw (plz don't hate me for pinging you, I'm really sorry)

@Bark I'm going to have that little tune stuck in my head all night. :')
What about...? @Guardian @Mirror @Fae @Tundra @Snapper @Spiral @Pearlcatcher @Ridgeback @Skydancer @Imperial @Coatl @Wildclaw (plz don't hate me for pinging you, I'm really sorry)

@Bark I'm going to have that little tune stuck in my head all night. :')
xoTBwi7.png
HURRM you summoned me yay~
Yay for awesome usernames
HURRM you summoned me yay~
Yay for awesome usernames
DmRdZYl.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28