Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I summon the color wheel
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
Stone and Soil are tempting... but I already used my free UN change, and I still like this username, so I'm not sure if I want to change.
Stone and Soil are tempting... but I already used my free UN change, and I still like this username, so I'm not sure if I want to change.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
It really surprises me that there are no users with names like Coral, Steel, Magenta yet there are users with names like DragonLuverGurl383737. I don't get it.
It really surprises me that there are no users with names like Coral, Steel, Magenta yet there are users with names like DragonLuverGurl383737. I don't get it.
Breeds triple gened pastel & tiger coatls/wildclaws on request, PM if interested.
Hahaha I was thinking more of the season than the colour at the time. I feel like I need to start collecting triple springs or something.
Hahaha I was thinking more of the season than the colour at the time. I feel like I need to start collecting triple springs or something.
[quote name="Steel" date="2014-03-07 04:36:37"]I changed to Steel from WinterWildfire. Time to find a triple steel WC. :D[/quote] I have a pair that can produce triple steel and triple denim SD if you're interested and have a WC scroll. :P
Steel wrote on 2014-03-07 04:36:37:
I changed to Steel from WinterWildfire. Time to find a triple steel WC. :D

I have a pair that can produce triple steel and triple denim SD if you're interested and have a WC scroll. :P
@Bark
/drowns in tundra fur

@Khadjin
Thanks for the offer, but I don't have a WC scroll. I'll keep the offer in mind, in case somehow I get one!
@Bark
/drowns in tundra fur

@Khadjin
Thanks for the offer, but I don't have a WC scroll. I'll keep the offer in mind, in case somehow I get one!
lightning_rune_50x50.png XXX Gen 1 Auction
Light Sprite Giveaway
Accent Giveaway
@Bark oh RNG, please bless my lair with many triple Sunshines and stop my fellow colours from intruding into my tertiary. Thank you.

(All you colour people are magnificent, omg. @Seafoam I love your lair a lot)
@Bark oh RNG, please bless my lair with many triple Sunshines and stop my fellow colours from intruding into my tertiary. Thank you.

(All you colour people are magnificent, omg. @Seafoam I love your lair a lot)
xoTBwi7.png
@sunshine Yours is the best
@sunshine Yours is the best
Ugh, I need more gems to officially become Tomato. I NEED TO BECOME TOMATO.
Ugh, I need more gems to officially become Tomato. I NEED TO BECOME TOMATO.
*struts around*
I DID IT GUYS.
I AM CARMINE NOW.
I loves this new username.
Much better then FlyerDragon.

Now I just need to clean out all nonessential non-carmine dragons.
And then... My lair shall be perfect!

@Bark
You may laugh now.
*struts around*
I DID IT GUYS.
I AM CARMINE NOW.
I loves this new username.
Much better then FlyerDragon.

Now I just need to clean out all nonessential non-carmine dragons.
And then... My lair shall be perfect!

@Bark
You may laugh now.
.... when I saw it wasn't taken.... I had to....
denim is my life
.... when I saw it wasn't taken.... I had to....
denim is my life
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28