Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I summon the color wheel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@Cynictis It's spelt Grey officially but the code for changing the colour of your words is spelt 'color'? I am so confused.

I wanna be Goldenrod tho srsly it's an amazing colour (take that)
@Cynictis It's spelt Grey officially but the code for changing the colour of your words is spelt 'color'? I am so confused.

I wanna be Goldenrod tho srsly it's an amazing colour (take that)
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
@Maize @White @Ice @Platinum @Silver @Grey @Charcoal @Coal @Black @Obsidian @Midnight @Shadow @Mulberry @Thistle @Lavender @Purple @Violet @Royal @Storm @Navy @Blue @Splash @Sky @Stonewash @Steel @Denim @Azure @Caribbean @Teal @Aqua @Seafoam @Jade @Emerald @Jungle @Forest @Swamp @Avocado @Green @Leaf @Spring @Goldenrod @Lemon @Banana @Ivory @Gold @Sunshine @Orange @Fire @Tangerine @Sand @Beige @Stone @Slate @Soil @Brown @Chocolate @Rust @Tomato @Crimson @Blood @Maroon @Red @Carmine @Coral @Magenta @Pink @Rose

All of you.... in my liar.... like now XD

I must collect you allllllll

*starts throwing red and white balls at everyone while yelling at his lightning sprite to use thunderbolt*
@Maize @White @Ice @Platinum @Silver @Grey @Charcoal @Coal @Black @Obsidian @Midnight @Shadow @Mulberry @Thistle @Lavender @Purple @Violet @Royal @Storm @Navy @Blue @Splash @Sky @Stonewash @Steel @Denim @Azure @Caribbean @Teal @Aqua @Seafoam @Jade @Emerald @Jungle @Forest @Swamp @Avocado @Green @Leaf @Spring @Goldenrod @Lemon @Banana @Ivory @Gold @Sunshine @Orange @Fire @Tangerine @Sand @Beige @Stone @Slate @Soil @Brown @Chocolate @Rust @Tomato @Crimson @Blood @Maroon @Red @Carmine @Coral @Magenta @Pink @Rose

All of you.... in my liar.... like now XD

I must collect you allllllll

*starts throwing red and white balls at everyone while yelling at his lightning sprite to use thunderbolt*
Retired Master of the Colourwheel and Head of the Doomsday-Project (we swear it's just a name)
get_back_to_work__by_lynntv-d6qzmy3.gif
I am not collectable D:!
I am not collectable D:!
[quote name="ROYAL" date="2014-03-06 20:22:32"]irony at it's finest is that this account was given to me by a friend, i just got lucky with the username regardless!!! i am here hello[/quote] You DO know this is against the TOS...right?
ROYAL wrote on 2014-03-06 20:22:32:
irony at it's finest is that this account was given to me by a friend, i just got lucky with the username
regardless!!! i am here hello

You DO know this is against the TOS...right?
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
I changed to Steel from WinterWildfire. Time to find a triple steel WC. :D
I changed to Steel from WinterWildfire. Time to find a triple steel WC. :D
lightning_rune_50x50.png XXX Gen 1 Auction
Light Sprite Giveaway
Accent Giveaway
@Magenta @Steel
Much tundra love for both of you helping to complete the colorwheel :3

...So, Magenta, do people make sacrifices to you in order to appease you, in hopes of avoiding the Magenta curse?

I'm kind of really surprised there isn't a Stone earthflighter.
@Magenta @Steel
Much tundra love for both of you helping to complete the colorwheel :3

...So, Magenta, do people make sacrifices to you in order to appease you, in hopes of avoiding the Magenta curse?

I'm kind of really surprised there isn't a Stone earthflighter.
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Glory to the Gladekeeper
If I wasn't attached to my username, I would switch to Tomato, because hilarious.
If I wasn't attached to my username, I would switch to Tomato, because hilarious.
OEbTfWA.pngQZBBtQI.png
@Magenta

*Drags you next to my magenta imp and points at you* I need eggs, lot's of em so make magenta like you.

@Seafoam

oh well, I have 2 of you already anyways
@Magenta

*Drags you next to my magenta imp and points at you* I need eggs, lot's of em so make magenta like you.

@Seafoam

oh well, I have 2 of you already anyways
Retired Master of the Colourwheel and Head of the Doomsday-Project (we swear it's just a name)
get_back_to_work__by_lynntv-d6qzmy3.gif
@raitoyami there can only be one of me! D:
@raitoyami there can only be one of me! D:
It totally took me ages to realise that my username was on the colour wheel lol

I don't even have a single dragon that's the colour emerald D: This need correcting.
It totally took me ages to realise that my username was on the colour wheel lol

I don't even have a single dragon that's the colour emerald D: This need correcting.
ex9p.png 2rote06.jpg
by Cantrip and Darky!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28