Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I summon the color wheel
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Whelp, I've been thinking about changing my username for a while now, and thanks to this thread I was inspired to become a familiar!
Whelp, I've been thinking about changing my username for a while now, and thanks to this thread I was inspired to become a familiar!
@Avocado

How long did that pineapple take you? lol
@Avocado

How long did that pineapple take you? lol
wY86E88.gif
Longer than it should have. I looked up ascii art for it, but Flight Rising formatting hates fun. Seriously. It didn't let me put leading spaces, nor did it permit < > without a space. This is despite the preview image showing the symbols as working without the space.
Longer than it should have. I looked up ascii art for it, but Flight Rising formatting hates fun. Seriously. It didn't let me put leading spaces, nor did it permit < > without a space. This is despite the preview image showing the symbols as working without the space.
@scarsula

...? Why have i been summoned?
@scarsula

...? Why have i been summoned?
Psst, someone should take it.
Psst, someone should take it.
I was summoned? A while ago, no less, but I forgot to represent. This looks like fun.
I was summoned? A while ago, no less, but I forgot to represent. This looks like fun.
*whispers* necro
*whispers* necro
MoOtdMJ.png
Necro
Necro
someone necro'd this
someone necro'd this
They/Them, 2+FR time, Pings are appreciated. what_if_banner_had_no_leg_by_epicdragon99-d9zmyrq.png
@loddie there be a necro here
@loddie there be a necro here
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28