Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bounty of the Elements
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 63 64
Sweet! Looks like I’m gonna make a comeback! :D
Sweet! Looks like I’m gonna make a comeback! :D
Hello there
Thank you for this! My dragons needed energy so badly!
Thank you for this! My dragons needed energy so badly!
Finally open registration !

Wait whats this new familiar called ? I don't have a new one...
Finally open registration !

Wait whats this new familiar called ? I don't have a new one...
UZVTEBc.png
Well crap if I had waited a month to re-join the site I wouldn't have to go through the painful resource dump that is feeding with 0 stores remaining.
Well crap if I had waited a month to re-join the site I wouldn't have to go through the painful resource dump that is feeding with 0 stores remaining.
looking for Discord RP servers. I’m no longer active here.
Very interesting event.
Very interesting event.
The 45-day free feed-all thing would've been lovely when I came back a week ago. Spent over 100,000 treasure getting my dragons back to full energy. I had to exile a lot of dragons to make up the cost. Also would've loved a new species of dragon with this big update but I suppose that would require too much work haha.
The 45-day free feed-all thing would've been lovely when I came back a week ago. Spent over 100,000 treasure getting my dragons back to full energy. I had to exile a lot of dragons to make up the cost. Also would've loved a new species of dragon with this big update but I suppose that would require too much work haha.
cRzK7aI.png
nice... nice... nice !!
nice... nice... nice !!
moon_phase_pixel_divider_by_gorgeus_hybrid-dazr5ty.png
Please bring back the night sky silks.

Please reply to my ticket from ten months ago regarding an accidentally exalted dragon.
Please bring back the night sky silks.

Please reply to my ticket from ten months ago regarding an accidentally exalted dragon.
THE TIME IS NOW
THE TIME IS NOW
st6mOZq.pngWebp-net-resizeimage.png9X6Ea51.pnganimalia-shielf.pngtbqTng3.png
@Gwinna there is a Self Service feature for that now :D Just follow the Support link in the left column of the page and follow the instructions ^^
@Gwinna there is a Self Service feature for that now :D Just follow the Support link in the left column of the page and follow the instructions ^^
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x