Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | secret f e a r s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I was severely afraid plants for a good portion of my childhood...

what was wrong with me?
I was severely afraid plants for a good portion of my childhood...

what was wrong with me?
Scorpicat10.gif
hereeeeeeeeees a new one:

i am scared of opening doors (specifically the sliding door in my kitchen) and there being someone standing right behind it

like i open the door and bam i'm face to face with a serial killer

ugh i hate it

i only have this fear during the night, too, which makes it so much worse

related to the above fear, i am terrified of not being able to scream if i need to

like if i'm hurt or need help or am being chased by a serial killer

just not being able to make a sound when i really need to is the True Fear
hereeeeeeeeees a new one:

i am scared of opening doors (specifically the sliding door in my kitchen) and there being someone standing right behind it

like i open the door and bam i'm face to face with a serial killer

ugh i hate it

i only have this fear during the night, too, which makes it so much worse

related to the above fear, i am terrified of not being able to scream if i need to

like if i'm hurt or need help or am being chased by a serial killer

just not being able to make a sound when i really need to is the True Fear
Please remember that you (yes, you) are loved and important. Stay strong!
61.png
Grimmer | he/him | dead lair? what dead lair? | +3 fr | I love plague but I miss bossdad
I hope this is like an "anyone can say stuff here thing"...
I am deathly afraid of skin-to-skin contact of any kind. Like even an accidental brush on the arm makes me nauseous enough to feel like I'm going to puke. Even watching two people hold hands makes me feel sick. I think it's a trust issue though, because if I trust a person enough I won't flinch away from accidental contact, but, and it won't matter who you are or how much I trust you, if it is intentional skin-to-skin contact, I will flinch away and take a step away from you and any people around. A friend of mine teases me for it and pokes my bare hands as a joke, but I don't think she knows how serious this fear is.

People have continually asked me how I will have a relationship if I have this fear, to which I answer, "I am not interested in a sexual relationship. I may be homoromantic, but I am asexual as well."

Yeah having haphephobia sucks.
I hope this is like an "anyone can say stuff here thing"...
I am deathly afraid of skin-to-skin contact of any kind. Like even an accidental brush on the arm makes me nauseous enough to feel like I'm going to puke. Even watching two people hold hands makes me feel sick. I think it's a trust issue though, because if I trust a person enough I won't flinch away from accidental contact, but, and it won't matter who you are or how much I trust you, if it is intentional skin-to-skin contact, I will flinch away and take a step away from you and any people around. A friend of mine teases me for it and pokes my bare hands as a joke, but I don't think she knows how serious this fear is.

People have continually asked me how I will have a relationship if I have this fear, to which I answer, "I am not interested in a sexual relationship. I may be homoromantic, but I am asexual as well."

Yeah having haphephobia sucks.
ADDICTED TO TEA
ok, this may sound weird, but my worst fear is pretty much just the maze runner irl.

If some bizarre climate thing destroys the earth, there's a nuclear war, a huge epidemic happens with no cure, the economy crashes, then martial law in the US basically happens and everyone has to go to FEMA camps or something.

oh and small holes (like tryphobia)
ok, this may sound weird, but my worst fear is pretty much just the maze runner irl.

If some bizarre climate thing destroys the earth, there's a nuclear war, a huge epidemic happens with no cure, the economy crashes, then martial law in the US basically happens and everyone has to go to FEMA camps or something.

oh and small holes (like tryphobia)
HELLO FELLOW HUMAN TEENS I HEARD THE COOLEST PLACE FOR US TEENS TO HANG OUT IS The Colossal Pillar of Wasp Eggs LETS GO DO NOT BRING WEAPONS
I secretly worry that I'm actually a really garbage person and no one has the heart to tell me.
I secretly worry that I'm actually a really garbage person and no one has the heart to tell me.
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
constant fear of abandonment and fear that everyone actually just thinks im annoying
constant fear of abandonment and fear that everyone actually just thinks im annoying
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
[quote name="Disturbed" date="2018-03-16 17:58:19" ] I secretly worry that I'm actually a really garbage person and no one has the heart to tell me. [/quote] Omg me too Especially because a lot of people don't like me, but I'm never given an explanation I feel like it's probably my fault
Disturbed wrote on 2018-03-16 17:58:19:

Omg me too
Especially because a lot of people don't like me, but I'm never given an explanation I feel like it's probably my fault
Yeah. But if you've never felt like garbage before in your life, are you really human?
Yeah. But if you've never felt like garbage before in your life, are you really human?
ADDICTED TO TEA
I'm scared of being watched
I'm scared of being watched
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
I have a very irrational fear of water power-plants :'D
Like, if there is a river where I know there is one further down the watery road, I won't swim in it - I won't go on a boat which might ship on said river - and I'll do my best to stay far away from the shore :'D

I also don't like watergates for a similar reason.
I'm an excellent swimmer, but the thought of the current bringing me closer and closer to these walls of concrete, until the weight of the water will press me against them and then pull me down ...brrrr. Big, effin' nope.
Similarly, I also stay away from that part of the pool where the.. uh... what would it be called? That one part at the bottom of the pool through which the water gets sucked into the filter :'D
If said opening is too big (even if covered, of course) I won't approach it unless I really have to :'D

Another thing I really don't like is spiders - but that's a common one.
Needles, I hate too.
I am actually procrastinating getting my yearly blood-sample done orz

And sometimes I fear that I might have a gene defect or one of these illnesses which won't spawn any symptoms, until you reach a certain age at which said thing usually takes effect. orz
I have a very irrational fear of water power-plants :'D
Like, if there is a river where I know there is one further down the watery road, I won't swim in it - I won't go on a boat which might ship on said river - and I'll do my best to stay far away from the shore :'D

I also don't like watergates for a similar reason.
I'm an excellent swimmer, but the thought of the current bringing me closer and closer to these walls of concrete, until the weight of the water will press me against them and then pull me down ...brrrr. Big, effin' nope.
Similarly, I also stay away from that part of the pool where the.. uh... what would it be called? That one part at the bottom of the pool through which the water gets sucked into the filter :'D
If said opening is too big (even if covered, of course) I won't approach it unless I really have to :'D

Another thing I really don't like is spiders - but that's a common one.
Needles, I hate too.
I am actually procrastinating getting my yearly blood-sample done orz

And sometimes I fear that I might have a gene defect or one of these illnesses which won't spawn any symptoms, until you reach a certain age at which said thing usually takes effect. orz
fr_hatchery_button_small_by_naahva-dch05rf.png
[ Yoshi ]
[ +9h FR time ]
[ ger | eng | jpn ]
[ he / him ]
[ Language Learning Hub ]
naturef1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10