Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | secret f e a r s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Fires, large crowds (I'm afraid of them even if I just have to walk past a group of about 20 people to get somewhere. So I could not live in a big city. I'd die), speaking in front of people, people hearing my music/what I'm watching on YouTube or Netflix, and a fear of people reading my stuff (it's fine as long as I can't see them reading it)
Fires, large crowds (I'm afraid of them even if I just have to walk past a group of about 20 people to get somewhere. So I could not live in a big city. I'd die), speaking in front of people, people hearing my music/what I'm watching on YouTube or Netflix, and a fear of people reading my stuff (it's fine as long as I can't see them reading it)
p a r a s i t e s

also the dark.
p a r a s i t e s

also the dark.
fr-sig.png
Nudity. Partial, full, me, other people, pictures, etcetera etcetera. It's a full blown phobia, and there's a name for it, and I'm not too lazy to look it up, so...
*looks up*
Gymnophobia. Yup.

~

I also have a fear of mirrors in the dark after a not-so-pleasant Bloody Mary experience from when I was eleven or so. Not mirrors, not the dark, just mirrors in the dark. It drives me nuts.

~

Eating fruit soup. Also from a traumatic experience from a time when I (drum roll) ate homemade fruit soup, had a panic attack, called 911, and had to lay down and calm down. I was pretty messed up in the mental department for the next month or so. I won't go into further detail. :P
Nudity. Partial, full, me, other people, pictures, etcetera etcetera. It's a full blown phobia, and there's a name for it, and I'm not too lazy to look it up, so...
*looks up*
Gymnophobia. Yup.

~

I also have a fear of mirrors in the dark after a not-so-pleasant Bloody Mary experience from when I was eleven or so. Not mirrors, not the dark, just mirrors in the dark. It drives me nuts.

~

Eating fruit soup. Also from a traumatic experience from a time when I (drum roll) ate homemade fruit soup, had a panic attack, called 911, and had to lay down and calm down. I was pretty messed up in the mental department for the next month or so. I won't go into further detail. :P
sig2.jpg
auto-flush toilets..
auto-flush toilets..
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
Talking to someone for a long time only to learn that they don't wanna talk to me and I've just been annoyin' 'em for the longest time OOOO BOY

Also being alone in a city at night. I grew up in a tiny, 2000-person town SO
Talking to someone for a long time only to learn that they don't wanna talk to me and I've just been annoyin' 'em for the longest time OOOO BOY

Also being alone in a city at night. I grew up in a tiny, 2000-person town SO
prophetblink.gif
c e n t i p e d e s
c e n t i p e d e s
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
i am secretly afraid of my hetalia phase and sharp things, the first one is explainable.
i am secretly afraid of my hetalia phase and sharp things, the first one is explainable.
Untitled1590_20240226081000.png
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
I'm absolutely terrified of grids in the swimming pool. I have no idea where it came from, but I don't wanna come close to those things.
I'm absolutely terrified of grids in the swimming pool. I have no idea where it came from, but I don't wanna come close to those things.
egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png
High anxiety person here, who's scared of way too many things.

The Dark
Being Touched
Leaving the House
Talking to People in Person
Driving
PORCELAIN DOLLS (The dead eyes omg so creepy)
Ghosts

Ok I stop but I got more haha. :P
High anxiety person here, who's scared of way too many things.

The Dark
Being Touched
Leaving the House
Talking to People in Person
Driving
PORCELAIN DOLLS (The dead eyes omg so creepy)
Ghosts

Ok I stop but I got more haha. :P
fe5b988d1d899f69e432d0ee16b8703efe56f9bf_hq.gif
[quote name="Werelynx" date="2018-03-17 23:42:51" ] c e n t i p e d e s [/quote]
Werelynx wrote on 2018-03-17 23:42:51:
c e n t i p e d e s

When on your way out
Be sure that you say goodbye
Then lock the door tight.

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10