Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | secret f e a r s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
i'm petrified of singing on my own in front of an audience. i'm completely fine performing in a group but on my own just.......... eugh

also tornado sirens. like it doesn't matter how bad the storm is if there aren't any tornadoes around, but the second those sirens start going off, NOPE. i'm outtie 5000, my soul has left my body, i'm dead. like the last time the sirens went off around me it was 8 am and i was dead asleep, and the second those sirens started my eyes SNAPPED OPEN and i was wide awake.

also this is kind of a controversial topic in some circles and probably kinda silly but the biblical endtimes as well. i had to study them in high school and it was not fun. get that chip credit card with its mark of the beast awAY FROM ME
i'm petrified of singing on my own in front of an audience. i'm completely fine performing in a group but on my own just.......... eugh

also tornado sirens. like it doesn't matter how bad the storm is if there aren't any tornadoes around, but the second those sirens start going off, NOPE. i'm outtie 5000, my soul has left my body, i'm dead. like the last time the sirens went off around me it was 8 am and i was dead asleep, and the second those sirens started my eyes SNAPPED OPEN and i was wide awake.

also this is kind of a controversial topic in some circles and probably kinda silly but the biblical endtimes as well. i had to study them in high school and it was not fun. get that chip credit card with its mark of the beast awAY FROM ME
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
I fear not death, instead I fear what lies beyond it.
looking for Discord RP servers. I’m no longer active here.
im actually horrified of ever having an epileptic seizure tbh even though i have absolutely no history of head/brain injury and epilepsy doesnt run in my family

im sure videos with flashing are uncomfortable for a lot of peoples eyes anyways but my eyes are pretty sensitive and i get extremely uncomfortable and have to scroll down because im scared im gonna start seeing auras or im just going to start having a seizure

its a stupid fear but it just makes my head race. again i have literally no history of seizures so idk why it scares me so bad

im actually horrified of ever having an epileptic seizure tbh even though i have absolutely no history of head/brain injury and epilepsy doesnt run in my family

im sure videos with flashing are uncomfortable for a lot of peoples eyes anyways but my eyes are pretty sensitive and i get extremely uncomfortable and have to scroll down because im scared im gonna start seeing auras or im just going to start having a seizure

its a stupid fear but it just makes my head race. again i have literally no history of seizures so idk why it scares me so bad

9o0aDxU.gif
i cannot climb or descend a set of stairs without the image of tripping and injuring myself horribly and graphically playing in my head on a loop
i cannot climb or descend a set of stairs without the image of tripping and injuring myself horribly and graphically playing in my head on a loop
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
[quote name="Kahliden" date="2018-03-03 21:13:46" ] I fear not death, instead I fear what lies beyond it. [/quote] THIS. I RELATE TO THIS SO MUCH Also I get really nervous when I'm somewhere really high up; I imagine falling and badly injuring myself/dying and I just hsbngfnhgfj
Kahliden wrote on 2018-03-03 21:13:46:
THIS. I RELATE TO THIS SO MUCH

Also I get really nervous when I'm somewhere really high up; I imagine falling and badly injuring myself/dying and I just hsbngfnhgfj

tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png47553_5c5b3bfa8a096bc3_I.gif57937_7b3d40124ad4a22d_I.gifdcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.gif67860_571e6c6360da3087_I.gif46504_ed14e8aee05bf109_I.gifFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngMWJhT4K.png
Is it weird to fear life? You don't know what's going to happen every day, you know at some point in life you're going to extremely bored, there's the possibility that you're going to be in a great deal of pain some day, anything can happen, and there's nothing you can do about it right now.

It terrifies me.
Is it weird to fear life? You don't know what's going to happen every day, you know at some point in life you're going to extremely bored, there's the possibility that you're going to be in a great deal of pain some day, anything can happen, and there's nothing you can do about it right now.

It terrifies me.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I'm scared every day that the Internet friend that quite literally cured my depression is going to get tired of me someday and cut off all contact, making my depression come back three times worse
I'm scared every day that the Internet friend that quite literally cured my depression is going to get tired of me someday and cut off all contact, making my depression come back three times worse
i really like star wars ok
Whenever I have trouble pooing, I am afraid that I will somehow give birth in the toilet.
Whenever I have trouble pooing, I am afraid that I will somehow give birth in the toilet.
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
I've always been really scared/paranoid about losing my teeth. I have no idea why since it's probably not gonna happen.
I've always been really scared/paranoid about losing my teeth. I have no idea why since it's probably not gonna happen.
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
Ohh boy I have a lot of weird, secret fears.

One of the biggest ones is probably pregnancy. Which is especially weird 'cause I'm asexual, so... how would I get pregnant? But it scares me more than anything. Like, sometimes I'll get this irrational anxiety that I'm somehow pregnant and it's horrible. ;-;

Also... life? Life is terrifying. I'm not scared of death at all, but being alive is just-- ugh. Okay no, I'm not being completely clear here... life itself is fine, but life within human society is... really scary for me? All these weird unspoken rules, and everyone being so judgemental, and trying to figure out money and bills and education and work... having to deal with that stuff is genuinely terrifying for me.

Oh, and people knowing what stuff I'm into is also kinda scary. I've got this problem with people judging me... it's, uh, a side-effect of my mental health issues. :c So I tend to keep a lot of my interests private, even the harmless stuff like what my favourite movies and TV shows are. It makes me really anxious to talk about that stuff.

H E C K THIS GOT REALLY PERSONAL oof sorry >.>
Ohh boy I have a lot of weird, secret fears.

One of the biggest ones is probably pregnancy. Which is especially weird 'cause I'm asexual, so... how would I get pregnant? But it scares me more than anything. Like, sometimes I'll get this irrational anxiety that I'm somehow pregnant and it's horrible. ;-;

Also... life? Life is terrifying. I'm not scared of death at all, but being alive is just-- ugh. Okay no, I'm not being completely clear here... life itself is fine, but life within human society is... really scary for me? All these weird unspoken rules, and everyone being so judgemental, and trying to figure out money and bills and education and work... having to deal with that stuff is genuinely terrifying for me.

Oh, and people knowing what stuff I'm into is also kinda scary. I've got this problem with people judging me... it's, uh, a side-effect of my mental health issues. :c So I tend to keep a lot of my interests private, even the harmless stuff like what my favourite movies and TV shows are. It makes me really anxious to talk about that stuff.

H E C K THIS GOT REALLY PERSONAL oof sorry >.>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10