Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Parasite (A mafia style game, OPEN)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
Venenum lifted his head slightly and raised a brow. "If you must. My reflexes are unparalleled... among other things," He hinted as he lowered his mask. Long, serpentine fangs resided in a needle-filled maw which secreted a green liquid. After feeling satisfied with his showboating, he slid his mask back over his mouth. Venenum ducked his head back into the mess of his coil. "I'm glad," He yawned from within his pile, "You have high hopes for me. I'm just itching to find out what this thing actually does." Truth be told, he was almost afraid. The parasite could infect his body, sure, but would it stop there? If it was indeed that mysterious, would it infect his soul? Nah! Of course not... Of course not.

"All those ellipsis are doing me a frighten... Why you getting so close?"
Venenum lifted his head slightly and raised a brow. "If you must. My reflexes are unparalleled... among other things," He hinted as he lowered his mask. Long, serpentine fangs resided in a needle-filled maw which secreted a green liquid. After feeling satisfied with his showboating, he slid his mask back over his mouth. Venenum ducked his head back into the mess of his coil. "I'm glad," He yawned from within his pile, "You have high hopes for me. I'm just itching to find out what this thing actually does." Truth be told, he was almost afraid. The parasite could infect his body, sure, but would it stop there? If it was indeed that mysterious, would it infect his soul? Nah! Of course not... Of course not.

"All those ellipsis are doing me a frighten... Why you getting so close?"
Just call me Cos! 24, Any/All.
HJLIYn4.png
Roleplayer |Artist | Feral Alien
+4h FR time
Cotton had looked at Venenum with pure cirosity and wonder, then notice how everyone was getting ready for bed. She trots over to the edge of the woods and gets some leaves, twigs, and branches that have fallen. She makes the edge of the nest with the branches, while the twigs help with keeping the edge study then leaves to sleep and lay on. Cotton smiles and gets in then lays and curls into a ball with her wings protectively around her.

Thorn had watched the view then huffed, starting to walk. He was happy the others hadn't notice him or they may have slowed him down from his quest to find a dragon who was infected and find out how they acted. Thorn lets his body disappear in the shadows before he flicked his tail, making the river reflect on his light blue stripes.
Cotton had looked at Venenum with pure cirosity and wonder, then notice how everyone was getting ready for bed. She trots over to the edge of the woods and gets some leaves, twigs, and branches that have fallen. She makes the edge of the nest with the branches, while the twigs help with keeping the edge study then leaves to sleep and lay on. Cotton smiles and gets in then lays and curls into a ball with her wings protectively around her.

Thorn had watched the view then huffed, starting to walk. He was happy the others hadn't notice him or they may have slowed him down from his quest to find a dragon who was infected and find out how they acted. Thorn lets his body disappear in the shadows before he flicked his tail, making the river reflect on his light blue stripes.
3.png
(Lycus and Venenum are taking a little nap. The true night doesn't begin until the forth day, so no parasites will infect during a nap.)
(Lycus and Venenum are taking a little nap. The true night doesn't begin until the forth day, so no parasites will infect during a nap.)
1E71D593-D9DE-4817-801E-70F75C722D52_500x100.png
A lot happened in the next span of time, and Kai was pleased to find it eventually going in her favor. At first it had seemed like she would have to make an extra effort into convincing Lycus to rest, the stubborn youth that he was, but fortunately he quickly leapt to another frame of mind and even grew tired enough to nap on his own accord.
Granted, he was sleeping by that Spiral, but seeing how much disdain Venomspitter seemed to hold, she was starting to believe that he probably wouldn't have much reason to disrupt anything or anyone too badly. Hopefully.
The Wildclaw briefly went over her options now, and seeing that the night had yet to properly arrive, that it would be a good idea to begin making some warm nests for everyone. With that in mind, she went around and gathered up soft mosses and fallen leaves, the crinkliest that she could rummage up, and neatly placed them around the clearing.
Not only would they serve as good bedding, but any dragons creeping along the forest floor might just crush them underfoot and alert her to their presence.
A lot happened in the next span of time, and Kai was pleased to find it eventually going in her favor. At first it had seemed like she would have to make an extra effort into convincing Lycus to rest, the stubborn youth that he was, but fortunately he quickly leapt to another frame of mind and even grew tired enough to nap on his own accord.
Granted, he was sleeping by that Spiral, but seeing how much disdain Venomspitter seemed to hold, she was starting to believe that he probably wouldn't have much reason to disrupt anything or anyone too badly. Hopefully.
The Wildclaw briefly went over her options now, and seeing that the night had yet to properly arrive, that it would be a good idea to begin making some warm nests for everyone. With that in mind, she went around and gathered up soft mosses and fallen leaves, the crinkliest that she could rummage up, and neatly placed them around the clearing.
Not only would they serve as good bedding, but any dragons creeping along the forest floor might just crush them underfoot and alert her to their presence.
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
(Evening post is gonna be a bit early, not sure if I'll be on later.)

The group had set aside their introductions and became somewhat comfortable, still wary of each other.
The Ridgeback youngling and the Spiral napped next to each other, oblivious to the conversations of the others.
With the day passing by, the others have to figure out who is going to keep watch for the night.
The Parasite, to all of the dragon's knowledge, has not infected anyone in their group.
But they could be wrong...

A few hours pass by. With the sun directly above their heads, the time has shifted.

IT IS NOW MID-DAY.

(Evening post is gonna be a bit early, not sure if I'll be on later.)

The group had set aside their introductions and became somewhat comfortable, still wary of each other.
The Ridgeback youngling and the Spiral napped next to each other, oblivious to the conversations of the others.
With the day passing by, the others have to figure out who is going to keep watch for the night.
The Parasite, to all of the dragon's knowledge, has not infected anyone in their group.
But they could be wrong...

A few hours pass by. With the sun directly above their heads, the time has shifted.

IT IS NOW MID-DAY.

Lycus woke up, sweating and shaking. “Guys, guys! I heard something in the woods! It was quiet, but I heard it!” He spring to his feet and stared deep into the woods, facing north. “There... it’s coming from there! Should we check it out?”
Lycus woke up, sweating and shaking. “Guys, guys! I heard something in the woods! It was quiet, but I heard it!” He spring to his feet and stared deep into the woods, facing north. “There... it’s coming from there! Should we check it out?”
Shunned glanced at the river, catching a glimpse of a dragon, and then they disappeared as quickly as they appeared. Seeing she was now on the literal edge of the group, she decided to approach this new dragon. Who was rather mysterious, but those types of dragons were usually less hostile than most. "Hi," Shunned whispered, still not wanting to draw attention. "Who are you?"

@Countryforlife16 (Forgot if you're subbed or not. Oh well.)
Shunned glanced at the river, catching a glimpse of a dragon, and then they disappeared as quickly as they appeared. Seeing she was now on the literal edge of the group, she decided to approach this new dragon. Who was rather mysterious, but those types of dragons were usually less hostile than most. "Hi," Shunned whispered, still not wanting to draw attention. "Who are you?"

@Countryforlife16 (Forgot if you're subbed or not. Oh well.)
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Thorn looks at Shunned and has his eyes narrowed, his amber holding a glare as he huffs at her, "thats of no concern to you." He mutters and notice how she was keeping quiet to not draw attention. His tail flicks as he looks at her, his tail flicking while he makes sure none others see him, he didn't want them to notice and come at him. Thorn shakes his head as he thinks of them finding him and trying to talk or keep him in their sights cause they thought he was infected which he wasn't.

Cotton had gotten up and hurries to look around her as she hears Lycus yell and freak out. She shakes her head as she senses nothing but gets up and steps out of her nest to look around the perimeter.
@Vyxen I am
Thorn looks at Shunned and has his eyes narrowed, his amber holding a glare as he huffs at her, "thats of no concern to you." He mutters and notice how she was keeping quiet to not draw attention. His tail flicks as he looks at her, his tail flicking while he makes sure none others see him, he didn't want them to notice and come at him. Thorn shakes his head as he thinks of them finding him and trying to talk or keep him in their sights cause they thought he was infected which he wasn't.

Cotton had gotten up and hurries to look around her as she hears Lycus yell and freak out. She shakes her head as she senses nothing but gets up and steps out of her nest to look around the perimeter.
@Vyxen I am
3.png
Venenum trust his head from his coil, startled by Lycus' outburst.

"Sanctus infernum?! What's wrong with you?! You almost gave me a heart attack!" He shouted. Uncoiling, he stared into the forest. Venenum raised a suspicious eyebrow at the young Ridgeback when he didn't hear anything. "Like, are you dumb? It's probably just a wild animal if you even heard anything. Let whatever it is come to us. This little clearing is open enough to avoid ambushes. The dense forest you want to lead us into isn't." He theorized, crossing his arms.
Venenum trust his head from his coil, startled by Lycus' outburst.

"Sanctus infernum?! What's wrong with you?! You almost gave me a heart attack!" He shouted. Uncoiling, he stared into the forest. Venenum raised a suspicious eyebrow at the young Ridgeback when he didn't hear anything. "Like, are you dumb? It's probably just a wild animal if you even heard anything. Let whatever it is come to us. This little clearing is open enough to avoid ambushes. The dense forest you want to lead us into isn't." He theorized, crossing his arms.
Just call me Cos! 24, Any/All.
HJLIYn4.png
Roleplayer |Artist | Feral Alien
+4h FR time

“Relax, genius. I *suggested* we check it out. You’re probably right, it probably is an animal.” Lycus stretched his wings and wandered closer to the clearing. “If you wanna be a wimp, fine. But we can’t be too cautious with the parasite going around. I’m going to check it out. Whether your Highness will join me is up to you,” he snorted.

“Relax, genius. I *suggested* we check it out. You’re probably right, it probably is an animal.” Lycus stretched his wings and wandered closer to the clearing. “If you wanna be a wimp, fine. But we can’t be too cautious with the parasite going around. I’m going to check it out. Whether your Highness will join me is up to you,” he snorted.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15