Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Parasite (A mafia style game, OPEN)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
"Ok." Cotton nods with a hesitant look towards the sound, She turns and follows Lycus back while jumping up and down happy. Cotton throws looks behind her at the place the sound had come then shugs and keeps bouncing around the group of dragons once they get back.
"Ok." Cotton nods with a hesitant look towards the sound, She turns and follows Lycus back while jumping up and down happy. Cotton throws looks behind her at the place the sound had come then shugs and keeps bouncing around the group of dragons once they get back.
3.png
Shunned stared baack at the hostile Skydancer evenly. "Your growl is not as threatening as you nay think, you know," shee said conversationally. "But if you would like to get mad at me for making a sensible reason for your appearance, you're welcome. Wouldn't anyone at least consider that option? Do you have, like, the magical ability to sense if someone's infected, perhaps? Is that possibly whh yoo look so full of yourself?"
Shunned stared baack at the hostile Skydancer evenly. "Your growl is not as threatening as you nay think, you know," shee said conversationally. "But if you would like to get mad at me for making a sensible reason for your appearance, you're welcome. Wouldn't anyone at least consider that option? Do you have, like, the magical ability to sense if someone's infected, perhaps? Is that possibly whh yoo look so full of yourself?"
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
"Oh! So you think you're worthy enough nominate yourself? HA! Well... since no one else seems to be of your calibur, I guess I can tolerate you for a few hours." Venenum retorted. He was so looking forward to spending so alone time with the Ridgeback. That's when he could do his best work...
"Upupupupu! No matter what happens tonight, there's no doubt it won't be fun. You'll be a fun disciple, but I don't trust you one bit."
"Oh! So you think you're worthy enough nominate yourself? HA! Well... since no one else seems to be of your calibur, I guess I can tolerate you for a few hours." Venenum retorted. He was so looking forward to spending so alone time with the Ridgeback. That's when he could do his best work...
"Upupupupu! No matter what happens tonight, there's no doubt it won't be fun. You'll be a fun disciple, but I don't trust you one bit."
Just call me Cos! 24, Any/All.
HJLIYn4.png
Roleplayer |Artist | Feral Alien
+4h FR time
The evening has now begun. It is dark out, and if a Parasite is present among the group, it will soon show itself. Lycus and Venenum are currently on watch. Shunned is leading the conversation with the others, hoping to pry some information. Little do they know, they'll soon experience first-hand what a Parasite can do.

"Oh, it'd be an honor to spend the night with you, Your Highness." Lycus trodded softly on the wet grass and stopped next to Venenum. "We really do have to be careful, though." Lycus nudged himself under Venenum's wing, ignoring his words of discontent. "I'm... I'm honestly terrified..."
The evening has now begun. It is dark out, and if a Parasite is present among the group, it will soon show itself. Lycus and Venenum are currently on watch. Shunned is leading the conversation with the others, hoping to pry some information. Little do they know, they'll soon experience first-hand what a Parasite can do.

"Oh, it'd be an honor to spend the night with you, Your Highness." Lycus trodded softly on the wet grass and stopped next to Venenum. "We really do have to be careful, though." Lycus nudged himself under Venenum's wing, ignoring his words of discontent. "I'm... I'm honestly terrified..."
1E71D593-D9DE-4817-801E-70F75C722D52_500x100.png
"Go wipe your tears on someone else's scales," Venenum mocked, slapping Lycus softly with his wing. "You'll miss the show if you have your face buried. You're gonna have to face the cruelty of the world at some point. The sooner you get traumatized, the easier you'll deal with it." He scooted away from the Ridgeback. As much as he didn't want to admit it, Venenum was getting uncomfortable. It was a morbid curiosity he couldn't stop himself from searching for. What kind of brutality will the parasite unleash? Would it be as ferocious as Sanguine? As terrifying as Chaus? As vile as him? Or... he glanced at Lycus. Or as unsuspecting as Spiritus?
"Go wipe your tears on someone else's scales," Venenum mocked, slapping Lycus softly with his wing. "You'll miss the show if you have your face buried. You're gonna have to face the cruelty of the world at some point. The sooner you get traumatized, the easier you'll deal with it." He scooted away from the Ridgeback. As much as he didn't want to admit it, Venenum was getting uncomfortable. It was a morbid curiosity he couldn't stop himself from searching for. What kind of brutality will the parasite unleash? Would it be as ferocious as Sanguine? As terrifying as Chaus? As vile as him? Or... he glanced at Lycus. Or as unsuspecting as Spiritus?
HJLIYn4.png
+4h FR time
“I... I just hate the night.” Lycus backed away from Venenum, seeing the caution in his eyes. “I get it. I know you’re suspicious. And I know your stone-cold heart won’t let you see anything other than the darkness that Sornieth contains. If you think me to be a Parasite, gut me! Kill me!” Lycus began to tear up. “If you think I’m a Parasite, if I AM a Parasite...” Lycus forced Venenum’s claw to his throat. “Kill me. killmekillmeimnotaparasitebutdowhatyouhavetojustdoitiwontblameyoukillmekillme-“
“I... I just hate the night.” Lycus backed away from Venenum, seeing the caution in his eyes. “I get it. I know you’re suspicious. And I know your stone-cold heart won’t let you see anything other than the darkness that Sornieth contains. If you think me to be a Parasite, gut me! Kill me!” Lycus began to tear up. “If you think I’m a Parasite, if I AM a Parasite...” Lycus forced Venenum’s claw to his throat. “Kill me. killmekillmeimnotaparasitebutdowhatyouhavetojustdoitiwontblameyoukillmekillme-“
"Per gratiam Deorum!! Get off me you crazy bast*rd!" Venenum screeched as he tore himself away from the frantic dragon. He ripped away his mask and readied to strike. His eyes shown a brilliant green, and his front fangs were practically pouring venom. A moment passed and Venenum calmed down. "Okay, look, we're all a little tense, but don't do that again! Geez... Mortals get so worked up over the littlest things. I'll tell you what, if you are the parasite, I'll kill you with my fastest venom. How does that sound?" He asked as if he was talking to a newly hatched hatchling.
"Per gratiam Deorum!! Get off me you crazy bast*rd!" Venenum screeched as he tore himself away from the frantic dragon. He ripped away his mask and readied to strike. His eyes shown a brilliant green, and his front fangs were practically pouring venom. A moment passed and Venenum calmed down. "Okay, look, we're all a little tense, but don't do that again! Geez... Mortals get so worked up over the littlest things. I'll tell you what, if you are the parasite, I'll kill you with my fastest venom. How does that sound?" He asked as if he was talking to a newly hatched hatchling.
HJLIYn4.png
+4h FR time
"..."
Lycus slumped, unperturbed by the Spiral's hurtful words.
"... Deorum Ubi sunt nunc...?" He looked forlornly at Venenum. "Vene- Venomspitter, do I detect a hint of mercy in that offer? Putting me down quickly..." He smiled weakly. "I didn't think you would hesitate to end me right then and there... I guess you just don't like getting your claws dirty." Lycus stared at the sleeping dragons, each of them breathing slowly and relaxed.
"Might as well kill the time. What do you want to do? I can tell you're just itching to do something other than sit here. We can stay in the area to watch them, but we don't have to sit still..."
"..."
Lycus slumped, unperturbed by the Spiral's hurtful words.
"... Deorum Ubi sunt nunc...?" He looked forlornly at Venenum. "Vene- Venomspitter, do I detect a hint of mercy in that offer? Putting me down quickly..." He smiled weakly. "I didn't think you would hesitate to end me right then and there... I guess you just don't like getting your claws dirty." Lycus stared at the sleeping dragons, each of them breathing slowly and relaxed.
"Might as well kill the time. What do you want to do? I can tell you're just itching to do something other than sit here. We can stay in the area to watch them, but we don't have to sit still..."
((Hey guys; just to inform you all that I barely have time to roleplay and catch up with the how the story progresses since I have work and RL stuff to settle, so I'll be sitting this one out. You guys might want to get a substitute as a replacement. Really sorry for the inconvenience;; D:))
((Hey guys; just to inform you all that I barely have time to roleplay and catch up with the how the story progresses since I have work and RL stuff to settle, so I'll be sitting this one out. You guys might want to get a substitute as a replacement. Really sorry for the inconvenience;; D:))
2ce1fde6ca801583cef20c7746eead7c7e393a1c.png
"What? Pffft! No!" Venenum deflected, "It's just that if you act like this sane, I would hate to see what you're like infected." He gave Lycus a regretful look before turning his attention to the slumbering group. "Besides, if I killed you, I couldn't corrupt your young, naive mind." There was another long pause. Venenum shot the young Ridgeback a sly and mischievous smile. "Wanna prank 'em?"
"What? Pffft! No!" Venenum deflected, "It's just that if you act like this sane, I would hate to see what you're like infected." He gave Lycus a regretful look before turning his attention to the slumbering group. "Besides, if I killed you, I couldn't corrupt your young, naive mind." There was another long pause. Venenum shot the young Ridgeback a sly and mischievous smile. "Wanna prank 'em?"
HJLIYn4.png
+4h FR time
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15