Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Parasite (A mafia style game, OPEN)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
"I'll go too, if thats fine with you Lycus." Cotton tilts her head and smiles at him then letting her gaze fall back to the forest as she flicks her tail at the idea of an adventure. Even if it was an animal it wouldn't be best to let it wonder too close.
"I'll go too, if thats fine with you Lycus." Cotton tilts her head and smiles at him then letting her gaze fall back to the forest as she flicks her tail at the idea of an adventure. Even if it was an animal it wouldn't be best to let it wonder too close.
3.png
“O-okay,” he stammered. His confidence was gone. “W-want me to lead the way? I... I don’t want you getting hurt.” Lycus walked toward the forest edge. “I don’t think the parasite targets animals, only dragons. All of the pets in my town were alive and well when their owners died. If it is an animal, we should be safe.”
“O-okay,” he stammered. His confidence was gone. “W-want me to lead the way? I... I don’t want you getting hurt.” Lycus walked toward the forest edge. “I don’t think the parasite targets animals, only dragons. All of the pets in my town were alive and well when their owners died. If it is an animal, we should be safe.”
1E71D593-D9DE-4817-801E-70F75C722D52_500x100.png
(Evening post, unsure if I’m going to be on again, I have a concert)

Lycus, a bit upset by the rude remark made by Venenum, and Cotton started their journey into the woods, trying to find the source of the sound that Lycus has heard.
The other dragons quietly chatted amongst themselves, still worried about the possible infection.
Many believe that the parasite hasn’t infected any of them. Some believe that it has. Only time will tell, when the sun sets....
(Evening post, unsure if I’m going to be on again, I have a concert)

Lycus, a bit upset by the rude remark made by Venenum, and Cotton started their journey into the woods, trying to find the source of the sound that Lycus has heard.
The other dragons quietly chatted amongst themselves, still worried about the possible infection.
Many believe that the parasite hasn’t infected any of them. Some believe that it has. Only time will tell, when the sun sets....
recap plz XP))
recap plz XP))
466w8yC.png
She/her +3 FR time
emotional*weird*bubbly*friendly*dark*compassionate*quiet*rude*insane
(TL,DR: Lycus heard a noise and went to go investigate with Cotton. The rest are discussing their opinions on the Parasite and who will take the night shift so others can sleep.)
(TL,DR: Lycus heard a noise and went to go investigate with Cotton. The rest are discussing their opinions on the Parasite and who will take the night shift so others can sleep.)
Shunned merely nodded. "I can see you're trying to figure out whether they're infected or not," she said softly. "So my guess is you're not infected. Unless, of course, you are indeed a Parasiite and are looking for a felow compatriot." The softspoken Coatl spectulated quiety.
Shunned merely nodded. "I can see you're trying to figure out whether they're infected or not," she said softly. "So my guess is you're not infected. Unless, of course, you are indeed a Parasiite and are looking for a felow compatriot." The softspoken Coatl spectulated quiety.
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Lycus was the first to head into the woods, the sound of snapping twigs guiding his movement. “C-Cotton, there’s something over here. We really have to be careful... It sounds too small to be another dragon, but there’s definitely something wrong with it. It sounds like... It sounds like it’s dragging itself along the forest floor. The twigs don’t sound like they’re being stepped on, it’s like they’re being crushed by a body...”
Lycus was the first to head into the woods, the sound of snapping twigs guiding his movement. “C-Cotton, there’s something over here. We really have to be careful... It sounds too small to be another dragon, but there’s definitely something wrong with it. It sounds like... It sounds like it’s dragging itself along the forest floor. The twigs don’t sound like they’re being stepped on, it’s like they’re being crushed by a body...”
Thorn growls lowly and his eyes hold more of a glare at the coalt for even thinking he was infected and looking for another to infect. He stands taller and more intimidating towards her, "listen here coalt I'm not infected and not looking for another to infect so think again, I just like to know who is and to watch for." Thorn growls out and takes a step towards her then goes to walk along the river more.

Cotton tilts her head and walks towards where he said to sniff and see if their was another dragon who may need help. "Hello? I promise we are not here to hurt you but you need to come out or something to tell us you are no harm to us and need help."
Thorn growls lowly and his eyes hold more of a glare at the coalt for even thinking he was infected and looking for another to infect. He stands taller and more intimidating towards her, "listen here coalt I'm not infected and not looking for another to infect so think again, I just like to know who is and to watch for." Thorn growls out and takes a step towards her then goes to walk along the river more.

Cotton tilts her head and walks towards where he said to sniff and see if their was another dragon who may need help. "Hello? I promise we are not here to hurt you but you need to come out or something to tell us you are no harm to us and need help."
3.png
"Well... I'm bored." Venenum announced. He began to walk around the clearing. The only person that entertained his shenanigans had left to explore the woods. "I think I'll take first watch for tonight. Who wants to join me? What? You're going to let little ol' me be alone to my own devices?" He smirked. Hopefully, someone would take the bait.
"Well... I'm bored." Venenum announced. He began to walk around the clearing. The only person that entertained his shenanigans had left to explore the woods. "I think I'll take first watch for tonight. Who wants to join me? What? You're going to let little ol' me be alone to my own devices?" He smirked. Hopefully, someone would take the bait.
Just call me Cos! 24, Any/All.
HJLIYn4.png
Roleplayer |Artist | Feral Alien
+4h FR time
Lycus shouted from the woods, scaring off whatever animal may have been back there. “IM TAKING FIRST SHIFT WITH YOU, DUMMY!” Lycus hopped a bit, excited to have some fun with the Spiral with a god complex. “Cotton, we have to head back soon, it’s getting dark. It’ll be nighttime soon...”
Lycus shouted from the woods, scaring off whatever animal may have been back there. “IM TAKING FIRST SHIFT WITH YOU, DUMMY!” Lycus hopped a bit, excited to have some fun with the Spiral with a god complex. “Cotton, we have to head back soon, it’s getting dark. It’ll be nighttime soon...”
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15