Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Parasite (A mafia style game, OPEN)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
It was an uneventful afternoon, nobody had any major contributions to make to the group. Fortunately, the sun was setting, which meant there was to soon be action.

The crickets chirped as the sun sank over the horizon. It is now the beginning of the night.
It was an uneventful afternoon, nobody had any major contributions to make to the group. Fortunately, the sun was setting, which meant there was to soon be action.

The crickets chirped as the sun sank over the horizon. It is now the beginning of the night.
1E71D593-D9DE-4817-801E-70F75C722D52_500x100.png
"It's cause I'm so great!" He grinned in response. Venenum paused for a moment before continuing. "Well, this mortal form is a Nature dragon. Powerful Nature dragons can learn how to use their venom as weapons. But, I've always been able to do that. I've always known what I am, or was, for as long as I can consciously recall. Taking a Nature form is supposed to be easier for 'hiding in plain sight'. Tsk! Why hide when I'm just too great?" He finished as he strolled back into the clearing. The setting sun was already low on the horizon, and it looked like nothing had gotten done. "Let's see if we can convince the Coatl to join our alliance. We already know she's not infected. Best to keep us confirmed to be clean all together... even if we'll probably fight the entire night."

({I think we are the only two (three?) that are still active and interested. ':) })
"It's cause I'm so great!" He grinned in response. Venenum paused for a moment before continuing. "Well, this mortal form is a Nature dragon. Powerful Nature dragons can learn how to use their venom as weapons. But, I've always been able to do that. I've always known what I am, or was, for as long as I can consciously recall. Taking a Nature form is supposed to be easier for 'hiding in plain sight'. Tsk! Why hide when I'm just too great?" He finished as he strolled back into the clearing. The setting sun was already low on the horizon, and it looked like nothing had gotten done. "Let's see if we can convince the Coatl to join our alliance. We already know she's not infected. Best to keep us confirmed to be clean all together... even if we'll probably fight the entire night."

({I think we are the only two (three?) that are still active and interested. ':) })
Just call me Cos! 24, Any/All.
HJLIYn4.png
Roleplayer |Artist | Feral Alien
+4h FR time
(The three of us should RP sometime!)
“That would be our best bet. The others don’t really seem that intent on surviving, in my opinion.” Lycus lightly brushed up against Venenum, trying to reassure himself. “W-we’re gonna be fine. We’ll figure out a way to fight this thing. We can do it.” He glanced warily at the Coatl. “I just hope she decides to join us.”
(The three of us should RP sometime!)
“That would be our best bet. The others don’t really seem that intent on surviving, in my opinion.” Lycus lightly brushed up against Venenum, trying to reassure himself. “W-we’re gonna be fine. We’ll figure out a way to fight this thing. We can do it.” He glanced warily at the Coatl. “I just hope she decides to join us.”
It was a... very uneventful night. The parasite doesn’t seem to be very active. Could it have died?
It was a... very uneventful night. The parasite doesn’t seem to be very active. Could it have died?
(@wintersings Message them about the chosen lynch. Perhaps they have forgotten.)

Shunned wrinkled her snout at the Ridgeback and the Spiral. They were quite the conniving pair, and she was almost certain they played the trick on a dragon another night- There were bits of sticky-and-annoying-but-quite-useful strands she had discovered. The Coatl sighed, and resigned herself to finding whatever interest she could in the river.
(@wintersings Message them about the chosen lynch. Perhaps they have forgotten.)

Shunned wrinkled her snout at the Ridgeback and the Spiral. They were quite the conniving pair, and she was almost certain they played the trick on a dragon another night- There were bits of sticky-and-annoying-but-quite-useful strands she had discovered. The Coatl sighed, and resigned herself to finding whatever interest she could in the river.
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
(@Vyxen Will do! I wish they held a bit more interest...)
“Sorry about that, by the way...” Lycus called out to the Coatl. “I really... really didn’t mean any harm by it. We’re only trying to weed out the parasite. Like you said, anger and hatred is one of the bigger contributing factors.”
(@Vyxen Will do! I wish they held a bit more interest...)
“Sorry about that, by the way...” Lycus called out to the Coatl. “I really... really didn’t mean any harm by it. We’re only trying to weed out the parasite. Like you said, anger and hatred is one of the bigger contributing factors.”
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15