Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Camping...
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
i’ve encountered camping twice in a row back to back, twice, while training the same fodder to level 7. it doesn’t bother me much as i often coli on mobile and have no problem zooming in to find the dragon, but the frequency is kiiiiiinda high?
i’ve encountered camping twice in a row back to back, twice, while training the same fodder to level 7. it doesn’t bother me much as i often coli on mobile and have no problem zooming in to find the dragon, but the frequency is kiiiiiinda high?
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
[quote name="SylvanMoon" date="2018-03-14 01:23:11" ] Also, what's wrong with just making the captcha background white? A LOT of other sites use white background. [/quote] I agree, less detailed backgrounds would make things much better. Especially if they were white or some other light color
SylvanMoon wrote on 2018-03-14 01:23:11:
Also, what's wrong with just making the captcha background white? A LOT of other sites use white background.

I agree, less detailed backgrounds would make things much better. Especially if they were white or some other light color
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
I just.......what can I say??! [img]https://i.imgur.com/TNctd0b.jpg[/img]
I just.......what can I say??!
TNctd0b.jpg
V8GfXRi.jpg
I'm honestly wondering if botting was even a problem to begin with. We went years without any kind of protection and never heard anything about bots in the Coli. Why is camping even necessary?
I'm honestly wondering if botting was even a problem to begin with. We went years without any kind of protection and never heard anything about bots in the Coli. Why is camping even necessary?
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Hawktalon

It's because of the added keyboard controls I believe
@Hawktalon

It's because of the added keyboard controls I believe
coatl_cafe_by_twin_towers-dcc7tmp.png
[quote name="Hawktalon" date="2018-03-14 22:14:09" ] I'm honestly wondering if botting was even a problem to begin with. We went years without any kind of protection and never heard anything about bots in the Coli. Why is camping even necessary? [/quote] Botting has been and is a problem, you just are not looking in the right places.
Hawktalon wrote on 2018-03-14 22:14:09:
Botting has been and is a problem, you just are not looking in the right places.
I haven't counted battles since I'm grinding in Sandswept Delta with 25/23/22 level dragons but I did screenshot every screenshot every captcha (except the one that can up immediately after clicking on the venue) and a captcha came up roughly every 90 seconds. I estimated each battle takes about 8 seconds without eliminate (2-3 enemies) which is about 1 captcha per 11 battles, though obviously would go up if I had an eliminate on two or three of my dragons.
I haven't counted battles since I'm grinding in Sandswept Delta with 25/23/22 level dragons but I did screenshot every screenshot every captcha (except the one that can up immediately after clicking on the venue) and a captcha came up roughly every 90 seconds. I estimated each battle takes about 8 seconds without eliminate (2-3 enemies) which is about 1 captcha per 11 battles, though obviously would go up if I had an eliminate on two or three of my dragons.
FR+1 - I will host nests for free, just ask/PM!
Make sure to copy/paste my name to ensure I will get your ping!
I was baffled with seeing it the very first time ever taking some fodder into the Coli to train. I had no clue what was going on, and simply just refreshed the Coli page to get back in.
I didn't even read what the text was about that you... have to find... a pic... of a dragon???????????? on the page???????? to get back to Coli battles?????????????

Mmkay more reason to actively avoid Coli as much as possible.

Edit: Apparently it was the Camping informer page... I still kinda went "Whut is this?" and ignored reading it.
I was baffled with seeing it the very first time ever taking some fodder into the Coli to train. I had no clue what was going on, and simply just refreshed the Coli page to get back in.
I didn't even read what the text was about that you... have to find... a pic... of a dragon???????????? on the page???????? to get back to Coli battles?????????????

Mmkay more reason to actively avoid Coli as much as possible.

Edit: Apparently it was the Camping informer page... I still kinda went "Whut is this?" and ignored reading it.
84si1j.png
[quote name="Hawktalon" date="2018-03-14 22:14:09" ] I'm honestly wondering if botting was even a problem to begin with. We went years without any kind of protection and never heard anything about bots in the Coli. Why is camping even necessary? [/quote] Yeaah I've even seen people admit to botting the coli, so it's definitely a thing. I remember the subject was quite relevant too a few years back; the discussion has died down since but botting hasn't gone anywhere. Now with keyboard controls, from what I've heard it's even easier to bot, so camping was added. It confuses me though that camping shows up for everyone, not just people who use keyboard controls... but to be brutally honest, imo the coli is not a place for captcha.
Hawktalon wrote on 2018-03-14 22:14:09:

Yeaah I've even seen people admit to botting the coli, so it's definitely a thing. I remember the subject was quite relevant too a few years back; the discussion has died down since but botting hasn't gone anywhere. Now with keyboard controls, from what I've heard it's even easier to bot, so camping was added. It confuses me though that camping shows up for everyone, not just people who use keyboard controls... but to be brutally honest, imo the coli is not a place for captcha.
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
[quote name="Muscadine" date="2018-03-12 19:28:27" ] [quote name="Cataclasm" date="2018-03-12 11:21:02" ] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/b7075ce6077df980b812ddb3b70ae2af.png[/img] Okay, that is officially unacceptable. [/quote] good lord i thought they forgot to put a dragon in there [/quote] legit ive been going through the thread, seeing the quotes of this pic, and didn't even notice there was a dragon til page 12. im lucky it hasnt been this bad for me but man, i agree with the gist of this thread
Muscadine wrote on 2018-03-12 19:28:27:
Cataclasm wrote on 2018-03-12 11:21:02:
b7075ce6077df980b812ddb3b70ae2af.png

Okay, that is officially unacceptable.

good lord i thought they forgot to put a dragon in there

legit ive been going through the thread, seeing the quotes of this pic, and didn't even notice there was a dragon til page 12. im lucky it hasnt been this bad for me but man, i agree with the gist of this thread
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18