Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 ... 3163 3164
@Icewinglight the most frequently-used guide is Culex's, here. there's also the no-Eliminate Sedona build here if you're interested in that, and a good handful of others scattered around the Guides forum for different (more specialized, usually) setups. c:
@Icewinglight the most frequently-used guide is Culex's, here. there's also the no-Eliminate Sedona build here if you're interested in that, and a good handful of others scattered around the Guides forum for different (more specialized, usually) setups. c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
I am needing help with an exalted dragon. I already tried the contact us but I've had no response in 3 days so I am making a post here. (During the time) I had just bought a dragon and some how, it exalted itself. There was no clicking buttons, I didn't walk away from my computer and I didn't look away either. I was just copying the page url, tabbed out to Skype to show my friend and then when I tabbed back it was gone. So I refreshed the page and it was still nowhere to be found. I navigated to the original owners den and they didn't have it either, except for the dragon's sister. After finding a post on how to look up dragons manually, since I still had it's code, that is when I discovered it had been exalted without my permission. I don't know what bug that was, but please help me recover my lost dragon!

http://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39994961
I am needing help with an exalted dragon. I already tried the contact us but I've had no response in 3 days so I am making a post here. (During the time) I had just bought a dragon and some how, it exalted itself. There was no clicking buttons, I didn't walk away from my computer and I didn't look away either. I was just copying the page url, tabbed out to Skype to show my friend and then when I tabbed back it was gone. So I refreshed the page and it was still nowhere to be found. I navigated to the original owners den and they didn't have it either, except for the dragon's sister. After finding a post on how to look up dragons manually, since I still had it's code, that is when I discovered it had been exalted without my permission. I don't know what bug that was, but please help me recover my lost dragon!

http://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39994961
~Live, Love, Laugh~
@AngelicGU4RDI4N If you haven't already used it in the last 90 days you can unexalt one dragon exalted in the last 14 days here: http://www1.flightrising.com/support/dragon-restoration If you've already used it you're probably out of luck. Is it possible you managed to tab to the exalt button? In the future you can attach a familiar to a dragon if you don't want to accidentally exalt it. And as for contact us, it often takes longer than 3 days to get a response, especially for things that aren't as urgent. If you haven't received a response in 2 weeks you can PM Aequorin with your ticket number. [quote]Please understand that tickets are addressed not just in the order they are received but also by their severity, and the amount of investigation required. We will always strive to be as timely as possible in resolving tickets, but wait times may vary.[/quote] http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/1197864
@AngelicGU4RDI4N If you haven't already used it in the last 90 days you can unexalt one dragon exalted in the last 14 days here: http://www1.flightrising.com/support/dragon-restoration
If you've already used it you're probably out of luck. Is it possible you managed to tab to the exalt button?
In the future you can attach a familiar to a dragon if you don't want to accidentally exalt it.

And as for contact us, it often takes longer than 3 days to get a response, especially for things that aren't as urgent. If you haven't received a response in 2 weeks you can PM Aequorin with your ticket number.
Quote:
Please understand that tickets are addressed not just in the order they are received but also by their severity, and the amount of investigation required. We will always strive to be as timely as possible in resolving tickets, but wait times may vary.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/1197864
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Thank you for the reply, I didn't know about the unexalting link. That helps a lot. And as for the familiar, I was going to. I literally had the dragon for 10 seconds and was showing my friend before it got exalted.
Thank you for the reply, I didn't know about the unexalting link. That helps a lot. And as for the familiar, I was going to. I literally had the dragon for 10 seconds and was showing my friend before it got exalted.
~Live, Love, Laugh~
Heyall! I just got back from hiatus, and it seems everyone has a super cool vista now. Fancy stuff! I do like them, but... I also kind of like the 'blank' space around my avatar.

So I'm wondering, if I equip a vista, can I ever go back to blank again? Or can I only switch to another vista?

I want to make sure I have the option to go back before trying any out. Thanks!
Heyall! I just got back from hiatus, and it seems everyone has a super cool vista now. Fancy stuff! I do like them, but... I also kind of like the 'blank' space around my avatar.

So I'm wondering, if I equip a vista, can I ever go back to blank again? Or can I only switch to another vista?

I want to make sure I have the option to go back before trying any out. Thanks!
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Abderus

You should be able to switch to none. Its in the selection list.
@Abderus

You should be able to switch to none. Its in the selection list.
@Ismaiel - thank you!

Another question, to you or anyone else, if I may be a bother:

Is there a list of all the official holiday skins/accents anywhere? I want to look up which ones I missed and see if there are any I like that I need to hunt down.
@Ismaiel - thank you!

Another question, to you or anyone else, if I may be a bother:

Is there a list of all the official holiday skins/accents anywhere? I want to look up which ones I missed and see if there are any I like that I need to hunt down.
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Abderus

Not that I know of. But you can look into the announcement forum for all the festival announcements. The skins are featured there.
@Abderus

Not that I know of. But you can look into the announcement forum for all the festival announcements. The skins are featured there.
@Ismaiel - oh well, thanks again! I'm looking for +/- 3 years of missed holiday accents, so I was hoping to save myself all the clicking and scrolling xD
@Ismaiel - oh well, thanks again! I'm looking for +/- 3 years of missed holiday accents, so I was hoping to save myself all the clicking and scrolling xD
rqoyImq.gif

@Abderus
This is my go-to guide for everything fest related. The user has archived posts with all the skins and chests a bit further down the thread.
@Abderus
This is my go-to guide for everything fest related. The user has archived posts with all the skins and chests a bit further down the thread.
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
1 2 ... 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 ... 3163 3164