Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Leaving FR
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Kunikida What would you want for Belial?
@Kunikida What would you want for Belial?
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Kunikida Np Thank You for letting me know :)
@Kunikida Np Thank You for letting me know :)
35l91l3.jpgTrRpYIQ.pngtrans%20shadow.png
@Kunikida I was wondering if this girl was for sale or trade: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33708066] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337081/33708066_350.png[/img] [/url] I love her colors, and she has my birthday so she's calling to me x3
@Kunikida

I was wondering if this girl was for sale or trade:

33708066_350.png

I love her colors, and she has my birthday so she's calling to me x3
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Carolynmbp

About 150kt for just the dragon + 45kt with apparel. Accent is already claimed. ;v;

@Cuddleh

Yes, she's for sale! :> I'm looking at about 600g for her? ;v; Can haggle since she's special to you ;v;
@Carolynmbp

About 150kt for just the dragon + 45kt with apparel. Accent is already claimed. ;v;

@Cuddleh

Yes, she's for sale! :> I'm looking at about 600g for her? ;v; Can haggle since she's special to you ;v;
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida

Ooh! c: I have a follow-up question: would you be willing to trade her for an eliminate and 100g? I saw you accept eliminates for a scroll, but I wasn't sure how many you would be okay with taking and the stones are where the majority of my money is currently tied up x3
@Kunikida

Ooh! c: I have a follow-up question: would you be willing to trade her for an eliminate and 100g? I saw you accept eliminates for a scroll, but I wasn't sure how many you would be okay with taking and the stones are where the majority of my money is currently tied up x3
@Cuddleh

Rn I think I can take in an elim but I would strongly prefer pure ;v;
@Cuddleh

Rn I think I can take in an elim but I would strongly prefer pure ;v;
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida

I am interested in

Xiaoli
Fenhong

Yuki
Kaze

Evika and Noctis

Let me know the lowest you're willing to go.

I'm wanting to keep the first 2 sets as the mating pairs so I hope there might be a set price you're willing to take
@Kunikida

I am interested in

Xiaoli
Fenhong

Yuki
Kaze

Evika and Noctis

Let me know the lowest you're willing to go.

I'm wanting to keep the first 2 sets as the mating pairs so I hope there might be a set price you're willing to take
i7jjUhe.png
@Kunikida

Ah, that's what I expected. No need for sad faces, I totally understand c: I just can't swing that right this moment. I can come back in a few days and see if she's still here; I just wanted to ask after her because of the birthday thing and her pinkness since I'm arcane x3
@Kunikida

Ah, that's what I expected. No need for sad faces, I totally understand c: I just can't swing that right this moment. I can come back in a few days and see if she's still here; I just wanted to ask after her because of the birthday thing and her pinkness since I'm arcane x3
@Kunikida Thanks for the info. I think I'll have to pass as I'm now saving up for a pair of 6 digit wildclaws. :)
@Kunikida Thanks for the info. I think I'll have to pass as I'm now saving up for a pair of 6 digit wildclaws. :)
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@KitsaRosethorn

Xiaoli and Fenhong would be 200kt without apparel + skins and about 550kt with everything on them.

Yuki and Kaze would be 100kt without apparel + skins about about 250kt with everything on them.

Evika by herself is 80kt and her custom accent is 3kg.

Noctis is level 20 but unstoned so I'll let her go for 170kt without apparel and 270kt with.

@Cuddleh

Sure thing! Thanks for your interest! :>

@Carolynmbp

No problem! Thanks for your interest and good luck getting those Wildclaws! :)
@KitsaRosethorn

Xiaoli and Fenhong would be 200kt without apparel + skins and about 550kt with everything on them.

Yuki and Kaze would be 100kt without apparel + skins about about 250kt with everything on them.

Evika by herself is 80kt and her custom accent is 3kg.

Noctis is level 20 but unstoned so I'll let her go for 170kt without apparel and 270kt with.

@Cuddleh

Sure thing! Thanks for your interest! :>

@Carolynmbp

No problem! Thanks for your interest and good luck getting those Wildclaws! :)
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8