Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Leaving FR
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Kunikida Fair enough~
@Kunikida Fair enough~
Hi @Kunikida, may I ask how much you're looking for, for ? ^^
Hi @Kunikida, may I ask how much you're looking for, for ? ^^
QyZZPnS.png

and RKxUK43.png
@Kunikida Sorry you're leaving. If it's okay to ask... which gem familiars are you selling, and are you willing to go below MP price?
@Kunikida Sorry you're leaving. If it's okay to ask... which gem familiars are you selling, and are you willing to go below MP price?
DSfRuAQ.png
@Stannum

Hi! That's a 5-print custom! :> Looking for around 3kg for it. :>

@commoncomitatus

Well, the time had come. ;v; Sure, I can go 50g below MP. I have a Mock Firebird, Dappled Dunhoof and a Black Dwarf Unicorn.
@Stannum

Hi! That's a 5-print custom! :> Looking for around 3kg for it. :>

@commoncomitatus

Well, the time had come. ;v; Sure, I can go 50g below MP. I have a Mock Firebird, Dappled Dunhoof and a Black Dwarf Unicorn.
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida *falls over* No wonder I couldn't find any other copies (or even a mention of it) elsewhere! Thanks for replying, I will have to pass for now ^^' wishing you all the best!
@Kunikida *falls over* No wonder I couldn't find any other copies (or even a mention of it) elsewhere! Thanks for replying, I will have to pass for now ^^' wishing you all the best!
QyZZPnS.png

and RKxUK43.png
@Stannum

No worries! :> And thank you!
@Stannum

No worries! :> And thank you!
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida Do you have a golden bantam fangar by any chance?
@Kunikida Do you have a golden bantam fangar by any chance?
s7cpOmi.png
@Aviv

As a matter of fact, I do! Looking for 1.8kg for it! :>
@Aviv

As a matter of fact, I do! Looking for 1.8kg for it! :>
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida
I'm sorry to hear you're leaving! Always hate to see that ;-;
Could I inquire about all the apparel on Pestis, besides the chimes & crown? (Love her btw) What kindof prices are you looking for (if you're even willing to sell) for those items? I'm slowly working on building some plague children, myself :y Either way, you have a really stunning lair!!
@Kunikida
I'm sorry to hear you're leaving! Always hate to see that ;-;
Could I inquire about all the apparel on Pestis, besides the chimes & crown? (Love her btw) What kindof prices are you looking for (if you're even willing to sell) for those items? I'm slowly working on building some plague children, myself :y Either way, you have a really stunning lair!!
HTgZ0NA.gif
@Seles

Another user has inquired about them; will let you know if the deal falls through? ;v;

@TheApex

;v; 6kg for the lot? :> (minus the chimes/crown/emblem but plus the skin)

Also, thank you! :>
@Seles

Another user has inquired about them; will let you know if the deal falls through? ;v;

@TheApex

;v; 6kg for the lot? :> (minus the chimes/crown/emblem but plus the skin)

Also, thank you! :>
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8