Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Organize Baldwin Recipes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
A search box or little favorite button would be spectacular. Hard remembering which page that ONE brew was on.
A search box or little favorite button would be spectacular. Hard remembering which page that ONE brew was on.
Support!
Support!
xcaJCKx.png
Please please please! We need this! I don't know how much time I've wasted looking for something -_-
Please please please! We need this! I don't know how much time I've wasted looking for something -_-
(o.o)
I've never written in a forum before, but have started exploring. After reading the above, OH YES Please - all of the suggestions are worthwhile.

Since I haven't explored enough to find a place to say this, will say it here: The Bestiary is organized A to Z, which is great. However, when I go to choose a Familiar to attach to a Dragon, they are in no order whatsoever and very hard to find - unless I've just bought it, in which case it's usually the last one - but not always. The same goes for in the Hoard for Familiars. I wish the Familiars were alphabetized everywhere. The pictures are not of the whole Familiar which doesn't help finding the one you're looking for.

I know the Familiars and Baldwin's area are two different ones, but the same difficulty is in both.

Thank you for having these Forum spots available to players. Love the game.
I've never written in a forum before, but have started exploring. After reading the above, OH YES Please - all of the suggestions are worthwhile.

Since I haven't explored enough to find a place to say this, will say it here: The Bestiary is organized A to Z, which is great. However, when I go to choose a Familiar to attach to a Dragon, they are in no order whatsoever and very hard to find - unless I've just bought it, in which case it's usually the last one - but not always. The same goes for in the Hoard for Familiars. I wish the Familiars were alphabetized everywhere. The pictures are not of the whole Familiar which doesn't help finding the one you're looking for.

I know the Familiars and Baldwin's area are two different ones, but the same difficulty is in both.

Thank you for having these Forum spots available to players. Love the game.
@Amelina
Familiars in the hoard/Auction House/etc. are actually ordered by when they were added to the game! Older familiars like the Celestial Antelope will show up near the beginning, while more recent familiars like the Aurora Pangolin will be near the end. This order never changes, but I agree that it's confusing, and more options for hoard organization should be added for ease of use.

Also; if there isn't a suggestion thread for something, you can make one yourself! The point of Suggestions is to present ideas on how to improve the site and its features. Other players can discuss and workshop the idea to improve it further, letting the staff see firsthand what its players want and why. I'm sure you already have, but it's always good to review Forum Etiquette when you're just entering the forums!

While alphabetizing familiars is a valid addition to this thread when it comes to Baldwin, your idea will likely get more attention and discussion as its own topic - in this unrelated thread, it's lost among the original discussion. I hope this was helpful to you, and I welcome you to the forums! It's a pretty fun community.
@Amelina
Familiars in the hoard/Auction House/etc. are actually ordered by when they were added to the game! Older familiars like the Celestial Antelope will show up near the beginning, while more recent familiars like the Aurora Pangolin will be near the end. This order never changes, but I agree that it's confusing, and more options for hoard organization should be added for ease of use.

Also; if there isn't a suggestion thread for something, you can make one yourself! The point of Suggestions is to present ideas on how to improve the site and its features. Other players can discuss and workshop the idea to improve it further, letting the staff see firsthand what its players want and why. I'm sure you already have, but it's always good to review Forum Etiquette when you're just entering the forums!

While alphabetizing familiars is a valid addition to this thread when it comes to Baldwin, your idea will likely get more attention and discussion as its own topic - in this unrelated thread, it's lost among the original discussion. I hope this was helpful to you, and I welcome you to the forums! It's a pretty fun community.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
I support! I can never what page the recipes I want to make are on.
I support! I can never what page the recipes I want to make are on.
Friend me if you love root beer floats!
sk-a497c6d8f9e6dac7a83829ba1b03486d.jpegsk-9510829fdbee11f424c5a329d42659c0.jpeg
Aaaah that'd be super useful - full support !
Aaaah that'd be super useful - full support !
+9 Fr time | 20 | French | ♂️| ⚧ | ⚣
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Yes! Support a million times over, it's really difficult to find the recipes I want now that the Baldwin catalog has grown so enormously.
Yes! Support a million times over, it's really difficult to find the recipes I want now that the Baldwin catalog has grown so enormously.
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
A results list that looks more like your AH search rather than the traditional 'hoard page' layout would be nice for the groups, but a bonus. I can never remember what level or even name items are and spend ages looking, which is extra painful when on slow internet.
A results list that looks more like your AH search rather than the traditional 'hoard page' layout would be nice for the groups, but a bonus. I can never remember what level or even name items are and spend ages looking, which is extra painful when on slow internet.
VF45sGS.png
support! its hard to find specific things as it is now.
support! its hard to find specific things as it is now.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10