Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Organize Baldwin Recipes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Support!
I came to this forum to make the same suggestion! Thanks for posting this much better put together one~
Support!
I came to this forum to make the same suggestion! Thanks for posting this much better put together one~
JdIZ7xK.pngQhJITRJ.gif
support! this adds QOL to baldwin that wouldn't effect the efficiency of its function, but simply help people find things without clicking through pages and pages. i still tend to forget which page things are on and it gets frustrating, especially with festivals when that changes. this would be immensely helpful!
support! this adds QOL to baldwin that wouldn't effect the efficiency of its function, but simply help people find things without clicking through pages and pages. i still tend to forget which page things are on and it gets frustrating, especially with festivals when that changes. this would be immensely helpful!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Support! I've been thinking about this for a long time. It would make things so much less annoying...
Support! I've been thinking about this for a long time. It would make things so much less annoying...
arcane.png
[ Howard Phillips Lovecraft Fandragon Quest ]
[ The Wolves of Mibu Project ]
I like notifications, so please don't hesitate to ping me~
arcaneshade.png
Oh yes please, please organise Baldwin's recipes :'D
Oh yes please, please organise Baldwin's recipes :'D
Yes!
Yes!
This is a great idea, and builds upon something I've always wanted, page numbers that correspond to the levels. Like I have to search and find that lvl 14 recipes on like page 16 or something (I don't even know), which is silly when the numbers could just correspond to the lvls
This is a great idea, and builds upon something I've always wanted, page numbers that correspond to the levels. Like I have to search and find that lvl 14 recipes on like page 16 or something (I don't even know), which is silly when the numbers could just correspond to the lvls
BFEMrcM.png
Oh my goodness I can't support this more! As someone who has maxed out Baldwin, having to go through pages upon pages to find the one thing I want to brew is a nightmare
Oh my goodness I can't support this more! As someone who has maxed out Baldwin, having to go through pages upon pages to find the one thing I want to brew is a nightmare
3cda778f68edf7efd57d607bd838f019.png90976abfd22eae6a41cc497bf3de8e5e.png
SUPPORT!

this would satisfy my ocd so much...
SUPPORT!

this would satisfy my ocd so much...
Support.

I wish for something, anything, to make it easier. A search feature would be cool, no matter how many times I've clicked through to the page I still can't remember what page number certain items are on, oi.
Support.

I wish for something, anything, to make it easier. A search feature would be cool, no matter how many times I've clicked through to the page I still can't remember what page number certain items are on, oi.
Support.

I agree that we need a better system for the recipes. This idea should become a reality.
Support.

I agree that we need a better system for the recipes. This idea should become a reality.
MmqCSN4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10