Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Technical Beta
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 93 94
Thanks for keeping us informed!

I have an older computer that refuses to load but it works on my cell, that's good.
Thanks for keeping us informed!

I have an older computer that refuses to load but it works on my cell, that's good.
Mostly hiatus-ing. PMs are the easiest way to contact me at the moment, but expect lots of time for it to get noticed.
Thank you very much for reconsidering the between-battle refresh/page reload :0
Thank you very much for reconsidering the between-battle refresh/page reload :0
8mZCvaS.png
Woot! We won't have to suffer through the coli reloading every few battles! Thank you so much!!!
Woot! We won't have to suffer through the coli reloading every few battles! Thank you so much!!!
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
Great news about the reloading! The feedback and responsiveness throughout this beta period has been wonderful. @PreussischBlau [quote]I didn’t have time to read this entire thread, but will the “Dodge” and “Miss” captions be returning? It’s a little confusing without them there if you turn the animations off. I hope they’ll return. I rather like the no animation option otherwise.[/quote] This is mentioned in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2369188#post_2369188]known issues[/url], so they'll probably be back.
Great news about the reloading! The feedback and responsiveness throughout this beta period has been wonderful.

@PreussischBlau
Quote:
I didn’t have time to read this entire thread, but will the “Dodge” and “Miss” captions be returning? It’s a little confusing without them there if you turn the animations off. I hope they’ll return. I rather like the no animation option otherwise.

This is mentioned in known issues, so they'll probably be back.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
bless you xhaztol omg
bless you xhaztol omg
MIaB7gw.png
Awesome! Thanks so much to staff or listening to the feedback and taking it into account! Can't wait to see the finished product!
Awesome! Thanks so much to staff or listening to the feedback and taking it into account! Can't wait to see the finished product!
They/them |-+-| FR+0
My accent hunt thread

LF Marigold/Moss/Oilslick
Earthdragon!
tumblr_ofmwk0DOBt1u3wsjco2_250.png
Thanks for this!
I'd rather the rewrite come out later and be the best it can be rather than on time as something nobody enjoys.

I do agree that having to wait until your dragons slide back into place is annoyingly slow.
Thanks for this!
I'd rather the rewrite come out later and be the best it can be rather than on time as something nobody enjoys.

I do agree that having to wait until your dragons slide back into place is annoyingly slow.
[quote name="Xhaztol" date=2018-02-06 22:36:18] Just wanted to provide an update for everyone. We just got finished with a team meeting regarding the progress of the beta, and had good discussions about the feedback so far. We've heard your voices loud and clear, and we are going to be attempting to change page refreshes so that they do not occur when you are moving between consecutive battles. This should hopefully create less of a disruption when playing the Coliseum for an extended period of time. We hope to have this change out during the beta soon but don't have an exact time we can provide right now. That being said, we need to stress that this is not a simple change to make, and some minor polish items and minor bug fixes may have to be deferred to a post-launch follow-up patch as a result. Thank you to everyone who has been testing so far and contributing invaluable bug reports. This beta was an essential effort to run to make sure we got things in good shape. [/quote] Thank you so much for this! Most of the bugs I've come across thus far have been pretty unobtrusive, but this was a major joy-sucker.
Xhaztol wrote on 2018-02-06:
Just wanted to provide an update for everyone.

We just got finished with a team meeting regarding the progress of the beta, and had good discussions about the feedback so far. We've heard your voices loud and clear, and we are going to be attempting to change page refreshes so that they do not occur when you are moving between consecutive battles. This should hopefully create less of a disruption when playing the Coliseum for an extended period of time. We hope to have this change out during the beta soon but don't have an exact time we can provide right now.

That being said, we need to stress that this is not a simple change to make, and some minor polish items and minor bug fixes may have to be deferred to a post-launch follow-up patch as a result.

Thank you to everyone who has been testing so far and contributing invaluable bug reports. This beta was an essential effort to run to make sure we got things in good shape.

Thank you so much for this! Most of the bugs I've come across thus far have been pretty unobtrusive, but this was a major joy-sucker.
DSfRuAQ.png
Thank you! It's nice to see that the beta phase is doing its job and allowing for the best possible final release.
Thank you! It's nice to see that the beta phase is doing its job and allowing for the best possible final release.
windh4.png
Just finished checking out the beta, looks great so far - no obvious shortcomings. Can't wait for the final product!
Just finished checking out the beta, looks great so far - no obvious shortcomings. Can't wait for the final product!
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 93 94