Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Technical Beta
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 93 94
[quote name="k9machad" date=2018-02-06 11:29:20] [quote name="celestify" date=2018-02-06 11:08:00] ooo it runs on my ipad is it no longer flash ?? [/quote] @celestify The [b]old[/b] coli works on my iPhone, so it should work on your iPad too! Neither the old coli nor the beta run on Flash - they're HTML. [/quote] @k9machad it used to not even load for me might just be my ipad sucks
k9machad wrote on 2018-02-06:
celestify wrote on 2018-02-06:
ooo it runs on my ipad
is it no longer flash ??

@celestify

The old coli works on my iPhone, so it should work on your iPad too!
Neither the old coli nor the beta run on Flash - they're HTML.
@k9machad it used to not even load for me
might just be my ipad sucks
TadiMRR.png
im vk and i dont know how to be a human
Browser: Version 64.0.3282.140 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Device: Desktop Computer
Internet: High Speed Spectrum Internet (100 MBPS), wired into router.
Antivirus: Windows Defender Security System, Malwarebytes.
Coliseum Locale: Mire, Training Fields.

Problem: So far only connection issues. I've tried the alternative socket with the same issues.

Will edit this post if there are more issues. :x
Browser: Version 64.0.3282.140 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Device: Desktop Computer
Internet: High Speed Spectrum Internet (100 MBPS), wired into router.
Antivirus: Windows Defender Security System, Malwarebytes.
Coliseum Locale: Mire, Training Fields.

Problem: So far only connection issues. I've tried the alternative socket with the same issues.

Will edit this post if there are more issues. :x
Not all that active but really casual. -w-)b
[+3 FR Time]
I don't know if this has been mentioned or not, but when I'm full screen mode the beta kicks you out when you change apponentd, or your screen changes. Other than that, the beta works great on my phone, and I much easier to use than the current coliseum.
I don't know if this has been mentioned or not, but when I'm full screen mode the beta kicks you out when you change apponentd, or your screen changes. Other than that, the beta works great on my phone, and I much easier to use than the current coliseum.
cuNHUbU.png1rAc41Y.gifsmall_Zephyrus.png
I'm getting even more of those "Failed to connect" issues than I was yesterday. I'm also getting lag issues which makes the lunging animation when dragon's attack take much longer than usual :l

To the actual coli usage, this captcha-esque thing is incredibly annoying. Not to say it should be removed entirely, but it's very poorly done IMO. I've already got FR zoomed to 110% on my browser and I still have trouble seeing anything in the image, especially when they're all rotated. For me it's more of a "click the image that looks the most like a shapeless blob"

I'm glad stones like Rally and Haste have been sped up but when not using animations, it seems like nothing changed at all. Some attacks actually feel slower without animations (namely scratch, contuse, and eliminate which I use most frequently), especially with having to wait until a dragon "moves back into place" to make your next move.
I'm getting even more of those "Failed to connect" issues than I was yesterday. I'm also getting lag issues which makes the lunging animation when dragon's attack take much longer than usual :l

To the actual coli usage, this captcha-esque thing is incredibly annoying. Not to say it should be removed entirely, but it's very poorly done IMO. I've already got FR zoomed to 110% on my browser and I still have trouble seeing anything in the image, especially when they're all rotated. For me it's more of a "click the image that looks the most like a shapeless blob"

I'm glad stones like Rally and Haste have been sped up but when not using animations, it seems like nothing changed at all. Some attacks actually feel slower without animations (namely scratch, contuse, and eliminate which I use most frequently), especially with having to wait until a dragon "moves back into place" to make your next move.
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers
This has been a lot of fun so far! I really like what you guys are doing with the teams! I haven't gotten to test out the monster fighting quite yet, as I am constantly disconnected from the server before my first fight or immediately after my first fight But I am really excited about the changes you guys are testing.
This has been a lot of fun so far! I really like what you guys are doing with the teams! I haven't gotten to test out the monster fighting quite yet, as I am constantly disconnected from the server before my first fight or immediately after my first fight But I am really excited about the changes you guys are testing.
this isn't intended, i'm guessing :p [img]https://i.imgur.com/pE2O5ws.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/gqkIdcj.png[/img] it seems like the buttons are behind the stage select, and rolling over any part of the enabled buttons causes them to jump forward. [s]probably already reported fsjdlf[/s]
this isn't intended, i'm guessing :p

pE2O5ws.png
gqkIdcj.png

it seems like the buttons are behind the stage select, and rolling over any part of the enabled buttons causes them to jump forward. probably already reported fsjdlf
[quote name="Mutron" date=2018-02-05 06:03:09]keyboard controls[/quote] [b][i]GODS BE PRAISED[/i][/b] if this all works out i can finally coli grind again without crippling pain ;a;
Mutron wrote on 2018-02-05:
keyboard controls

GODS BE PRAISED

if this all works out i can finally coli grind again without crippling pain ;a;
Cool
Cool
I'm sure others have pointed this out already, but the captcha is REALLY hard to see. The icons are too small and don't contrast enough with the backgrounds. It's especially hard to pick the correct one on mobile.
I'm sure others have pointed this out already, but the captcha is REALLY hard to see. The icons are too small and don't contrast enough with the backgrounds. It's especially hard to pick the correct one on mobile.
WMVWGXM.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 93 94