Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Technical Beta
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 93 94
So far I like everything about this new model EXCEPT for the fact that i have to scroll down every single new battle, to get to the attack option button.. i imagine this has to do with the page reloading each time, just wish there was a way to keep it stationary like it is in the coliseum version we have now.. where you can scroll down to where the battle option button is and it just stays there battle after battle.. having to scroll down each new battle is annoying. It is also annoying when bonding with familiars with each dragon, there is the scroll down to get to the bonding button.. but up until now, it was just bonding where that was annoying and now it is in coli too...
Looking forward to trying out the optional controls!
So far I like everything about this new model EXCEPT for the fact that i have to scroll down every single new battle, to get to the attack option button.. i imagine this has to do with the page reloading each time, just wish there was a way to keep it stationary like it is in the coliseum version we have now.. where you can scroll down to where the battle option button is and it just stays there battle after battle.. having to scroll down each new battle is annoying. It is also annoying when bonding with familiars with each dragon, there is the scroll down to get to the bonding button.. but up until now, it was just bonding where that was annoying and now it is in coli too...
Looking forward to trying out the optional controls!
For 'favorite dragon' forum games, feel free to choose from hibden as well.
Lore dragons at front of lair.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` winterprism*´¨)
LOVE THE BETA
LOVE THE BETA
for_a_friend_by_mangajag-db23pp3.png
Being able to sort the dragons will help so very much. Thank you!!
Being able to sort the dragons will help so very much. Thank you!!
ZR271yP.gifNa9CPuM.gif
Using safari on the iPad everything’s been a delight so far! Great work folks.
Using safari on the iPad everything’s been a delight so far! Great work folks.
There are lots of awesome things about this so far (the lair order sort is my personal fav) but the continual page reload is driving me insane. Having so scroll down every battle to get to the attack buttons is a super broken thing.

The flash of white blank page before the game loads is dizzying, and frankly the whole thing makes it hard to want to do coli at all let alone help with this beta as I planned.
There are lots of awesome things about this so far (the lair order sort is my personal fav) but the continual page reload is driving me insane. Having so scroll down every battle to get to the attack buttons is a super broken thing.

The flash of white blank page before the game loads is dizzying, and frankly the whole thing makes it hard to want to do coli at all let alone help with this beta as I planned.
Since I now had the chance to try out the coli on a good phone too... The reloading is a mess :/

On old coli I am the rare weirdo who flees instead of refreshing as it constantly lagged for me, or got stuck half-loaded no matter if I used chrome or Firefox if I tried to refresh it often. My connection is good though, I easily snipe in the AH, it's only the coli that was troublesome.
Sadly, the new coli feels so slow on my laptop too (will try again later today) - I got tired of looking at white screen for a second after each battle. However, it seems to be a computer issue as my new phone, even on crappy WiFi, loads the new coli far faster and the pauses are not as apparent. So idk... Happy with most of the things except the refreshing issue.
Since I now had the chance to try out the coli on a good phone too... The reloading is a mess :/

On old coli I am the rare weirdo who flees instead of refreshing as it constantly lagged for me, or got stuck half-loaded no matter if I used chrome or Firefox if I tried to refresh it often. My connection is good though, I easily snipe in the AH, it's only the coli that was troublesome.
Sadly, the new coli feels so slow on my laptop too (will try again later today) - I got tired of looking at white screen for a second after each battle. However, it seems to be a computer issue as my new phone, even on crappy WiFi, loads the new coli far faster and the pauses are not as apparent. So idk... Happy with most of the things except the refreshing issue.
JQQ3Fjt.png
I really like the additions. I love being able to sort the dragons. I also feel like the new design is much crisper and cleaner looking. Can't wait to play in it for real.
I really like the additions. I love being able to sort the dragons. I also feel like the new design is much crisper and cleaner looking. Can't wait to play in it for real.
Bless thee for granting me PAIN! For blinding my eyes and cleansing my mind.
Okay, whats the point in allowing full screen if the reload is just going to kick you out of it anyway. This needs to be fixed one way or another.
Okay, whats the point in allowing full screen if the reload is just going to kick you out of it anyway. This needs to be fixed one way or another.
Gave the dragon party sorting page a try before going to bed last night. I really like the feature that you can save parties under their own name. Also like the more options for sorting like 'Unnamed first', 'youngest first' etc. Makes everything so much easier when having to train fodder within a short time limit.
So far no glitches or bugs, only some minor slowness with loading and such.
Gave the dragon party sorting page a try before going to bed last night. I really like the feature that you can save parties under their own name. Also like the more options for sorting like 'Unnamed first', 'youngest first' etc. Makes everything so much easier when having to train fodder within a short time limit.
So far no glitches or bugs, only some minor slowness with loading and such.
zp1xBoR.png
The reload between each battle is a killer on desktop. Having to scroll down each and every time is the opposite of optimized. It seems more or less manageable on mobile, but for those of us playing on PCs....I can see it becoming problematic very quickly.
The reload between each battle is a killer on desktop. Having to scroll down each and every time is the opposite of optimized. It seems more or less manageable on mobile, but for those of us playing on PCs....I can see it becoming problematic very quickly.
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 93 94