Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Technical Beta
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 93 94
The things I enjoy are the new look and the possibility to save different teams. I didn't have any issues with those features, they work great and are very handy.

Changes I don't like:

- new animation is really slow compared to how it was before
- page reloads are sometimes immediate but other times it takes several seconds

I will give the keyboard controls a chance when they are implemented. But if that doesn't make the play significantly faster, I don't think I'll want to use the coliseum anymore.
The things I enjoy are the new look and the possibility to save different teams. I didn't have any issues with those features, they work great and are very handy.

Changes I don't like:

- new animation is really slow compared to how it was before
- page reloads are sometimes immediate but other times it takes several seconds

I will give the keyboard controls a chance when they are implemented. But if that doesn't make the play significantly faster, I don't think I'll want to use the coliseum anymore.
Ahh! Tested it already and its very smooth in mobile compare to older one. I'll be playing it each day so keep up the awesome work guys. ^^
Ahh! Tested it already and its very smooth in mobile compare to older one. I'll be playing it each day so keep up the awesome work guys. ^^
I looooove the smoothness on mobile (which is all I use, woe is me) and the new organize party tools omg MARRY ME. However, because I play on mobile and exclusively on mobile data, I am really not that happy about the page reloading for every menu change. Is there going to be a noticeable upping of data use because of this? And even though I'm exceptionally coding-deaf, I'd kind of like to know why the new coli runs this way, and if there's any way to keep that part of the old version, if that makes sense.

...but srsly, wonderful job all around, the new tools are super cool.
I looooove the smoothness on mobile (which is all I use, woe is me) and the new organize party tools omg MARRY ME. However, because I play on mobile and exclusively on mobile data, I am really not that happy about the page reloading for every menu change. Is there going to be a noticeable upping of data use because of this? And even though I'm exceptionally coding-deaf, I'd kind of like to know why the new coli runs this way, and if there's any way to keep that part of the old version, if that makes sense.

...but srsly, wonderful job all around, the new tools are super cool.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
I did tested it and i have to say. Nice job Devs!

The Loading/ Saving from Teams is really nice so i don't need to seek always my dergs.
the Battles are smooth but sometimes it needs few seconds to load futhern when the next battle beginns. i really love this new one and are really hyped what the next days brings.

sorry for my bad english
I did tested it and i have to say. Nice job Devs!

The Loading/ Saving from Teams is really nice so i don't need to seek always my dergs.
the Battles are smooth but sometimes it needs few seconds to load futhern when the next battle beginns. i really love this new one and are really hyped what the next days brings.

sorry for my bad english
CeLSHOy.png
These are just a few things I would like to see change or implemented: First, in the first dropdown menu for dragon selection I would like the option to select dragons with duplicate names excluding Unnamed dragons. I and I'm sure many, many others have specific names for fodder dragons and will even buy specifically Unnamed dragons for the purpose of naming them their exalting names (it's definitely much easier finding them when they all have the same name) so a "Duplicate name" option would be perfect. Second, I'm not certain how the coliseum actually functions in the browser, but since I don't really enjoy staring at the coliseum screen the entire time, I'll usually watch videos while I farm. I don't have more than one monitor so I have to do a split-screen situation with my browser windows. It was nice to be able to hit F6 and refresh my coliseum to change out dragons or get a better start with which to set up my farming. The coliseum would then stay in the same place after each refresh but the beta seems to reset my page all the way to the left forcing me to scroll before I can click anything. I don't exactly enjoy it and it can get tedious trying to get back to my chosen venue or even continue battling. [img]https://puu.sh/zhIBW/67b15de70a.jpg[/img] Other than these issues, everything is working wonderfully and is quite pleasing.
These are just a few things I would like to see change or implemented:

First, in the first dropdown menu for dragon selection I would like the option to select dragons with duplicate names excluding Unnamed dragons. I and I'm sure many, many others have specific names for fodder dragons and will even buy specifically Unnamed dragons for the purpose of naming them their exalting names (it's definitely much easier finding them when they all have the same name) so a "Duplicate name" option would be perfect.

Second, I'm not certain how the coliseum actually functions in the browser, but since I don't really enjoy staring at the coliseum screen the entire time, I'll usually watch videos while I farm. I don't have more than one monitor so I have to do a split-screen situation with my browser windows.

It was nice to be able to hit F6 and refresh my coliseum to change out dragons or get a better start with which to set up my farming. The coliseum would then stay in the same place after each refresh but the beta seems to reset my page all the way to the left forcing me to scroll before I can click anything. I don't exactly enjoy it and it can get tedious trying to get back to my chosen venue or even continue battling.

67b15de70a.jpg

Other than these issues, everything is working wonderfully and is quite pleasing.
gs8As9u.png
@metacron

Booping myself so I find this
@metacron

Booping myself so I find this
I thought I won't like it, but it works so smooth on mobile I loved it instantly
I thought I won't like it, but it works so smooth on mobile I loved it instantly
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
I'm not sure where to report this, since I'm not sure it is a bug but is it intentional that the camping can be triggered even before the first battle? I just opened beta, went in the mire and had to complete the captcha before I could battle. Seems a bit weird if that's how it's intended.
I'm not sure where to report this, since I'm not sure it is a bug but is it intentional that the camping can be triggered even before the first battle? I just opened beta, went in the mire and had to complete the captcha before I could battle. Seems a bit weird if that's how it's intended.
I'm on mobile and played the new beta version for about 8 minutes now and already noticed an improvement.
A much quicker tap-to-react time.
Smoother animations.
Easier to use scroll bar.
I also like the filtering system you have.

Edit: Oh! Also I like the new loading system. On the older version, I was stuck on the loading screen due to my slow internet. I would never be able to play the game.
But with this version, the game loads certain parts at a time. Even though it may take a while, I am still able to play the game.

Keep up the good work, guys! :)
I'm on mobile and played the new beta version for about 8 minutes now and already noticed an improvement.
A much quicker tap-to-react time.
Smoother animations.
Easier to use scroll bar.
I also like the filtering system you have.

Edit: Oh! Also I like the new loading system. On the older version, I was stuck on the loading screen due to my slow internet. I would never be able to play the game.
But with this version, the game loads certain parts at a time. Even though it may take a while, I am still able to play the game.

Keep up the good work, guys! :)
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
It's much better wince I do most of my FR stuff on my phone, and it's easier :)
It's much better wince I do most of my FR stuff on my phone, and it's easier :)
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 93 94