Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 402 403 404 405 406 ... 835 836
I accidently a hatchling for 2 treasure instead of 2 gems

it's alright, if anyone is wondering, I really just wanted to be rid of it
I accidently a hatchling for 2 treasure instead of 2 gems

it's alright, if anyone is wondering, I really just wanted to be rid of it
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
I just bought a pretty gen 1 double green for near nothing for what it is. If you lost it and are reading this, hit me up.
I just bought a pretty gen 1 double green for near nothing for what it is. If you lost it and are reading this, hit me up.
4gOhMzr.png Lore/Misc:

Clan An Duin
Progenitor Dross
Epsilon's Archives
Naomi Breeders Inc.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WdyTW3r.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shops:

Error: File not Found
Naomi Blood Hatchery
FR Item/CS Item Shop
Art Shop WIP
6 Digit G1s For Sale

ToTPy94.png
Just picked up a partially gened Gen 1 for way too low. If you misposted the price, PM me the screenshot of the AH sale details and I'll return your dragon for what I paid. ^^
Just picked up a partially gened Gen 1 for way too low. If you misposted the price, PM me the screenshot of the AH sale details and I'll return your dragon for what I paid. ^^
QyZZPnS.png

and RKxUK43.png
I bought a retired familiar that really shouldn't have been priced as low as it was, if you think this was yours please message me the details!
I bought a retired familiar that really shouldn't have been priced as low as it was, if you think this was yours please message me the details!
FR + 8
damn i gotta do the boy scout thing here LOL

i found an xyy gen 1 for an extremely low price
i'm almost certain this had to have been a mistake, if u can tell me more details about them and the price they were sold i'll return them
damn i gotta do the boy scout thing here LOL

i found an xyy gen 1 for an extremely low price
i'm almost certain this had to have been a mistake, if u can tell me more details about them and the price they were sold i'll return them
5.png
STAFF needs to FIX MULTI-GAZE
comment if you can.
let staff know exactly how abhorrently unprofessional this kind of quality is.

yUJyALg.png
So this is a long shot (and honestly, I don’t anticipate having them re-appear) but I had a copy of Celestial Woods and Autumnal Woods (skincents) that I must have put in the AH a couple weeks ago for 1,200 treasure each… instead of gems. I realized today, when I went to try Celestial Woods on a f. Skydancer in my lair and it wasn't in my available accents (and Autumnal was gone too). I know they didn't sell for 1,200 gems, as I definitely would've noticed that hitting my gemcount when collecting from the AH.

I purchased them from Parda, and I believe my username is still on Parda's list as paid in gems. I also have a message where I sent them to a friend to try on, and the friend returned them to me that I can screencap as proof of (prior, before I lost them) ownership.

Anyway, if you did happen to pick them up, I’d love to see them again (but I’m also like … not even mad, genuinely, and if you found pretties to put them on I’d like that equally well). My bad, all in all!
So this is a long shot (and honestly, I don’t anticipate having them re-appear) but I had a copy of Celestial Woods and Autumnal Woods (skincents) that I must have put in the AH a couple weeks ago for 1,200 treasure each… instead of gems. I realized today, when I went to try Celestial Woods on a f. Skydancer in my lair and it wasn't in my available accents (and Autumnal was gone too). I know they didn't sell for 1,200 gems, as I definitely would've noticed that hitting my gemcount when collecting from the AH.

I purchased them from Parda, and I believe my username is still on Parda's list as paid in gems. I also have a message where I sent them to a friend to try on, and the friend returned them to me that I can screencap as proof of (prior, before I lost them) ownership.

Anyway, if you did happen to pick them up, I’d love to see them again (but I’m also like … not even mad, genuinely, and if you found pretties to put them on I’d like that equally well). My bad, all in all!
_________________________________________ O c h i b a
fr time +1 (MST)
she/her • they/them
Lightning to Ice
Wishlist (Nunivak's bio)
rbI5hqT.pngRCrtb7I.pngR79bmFN.pngDYnd7sf.pngrSIsbJn.png8GB0qBO.pngaFt0thR.png
RskN6mH.png
Just bought a fully gened G1 with two gem genes for a really cheap price, if that was a mistake please massage me with a screenshot as proof and I will give them back, otherwise I will throw a scatter scroll at them in about 48h :)
Just bought a fully gened G1 with two gem genes for a really cheap price, if that was a mistake please massage me with a screenshot as proof and I will give them back, otherwise I will throw a scatter scroll at them in about 48h :)
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
I accidentally posted a Rally battlestone for 95 treasures instead of gems - please send it back my way at your earliest convenience. If you don't want to return it to me, it's alright - but please send a PM to me so I can be at ease ¯\_(?)_/¯
I accidentally posted a Rally battlestone for 95 treasures instead of gems - please send it back my way at your earliest convenience. If you don't want to return it to me, it's alright - but please send a PM to me so I can be at ease ¯\_(?)_/¯
NcRl9aq.png
omg twice in a week what a hot streak

i found another xyy gen 1 for an extremely low price, if it was a mistake and u can tell me what that price was and which dragon it is i can return them

also still never got a message for the last one so, like, the above sentiment x2 LOL
omg twice in a week what a hot streak

i found another xyy gen 1 for an extremely low price, if it was a mistake and u can tell me what that price was and which dragon it is i can return them

also still never got a message for the last one so, like, the above sentiment x2 LOL
5.png
STAFF needs to FIX MULTI-GAZE
comment if you can.
let staff know exactly how abhorrently unprofessional this kind of quality is.

yUJyALg.png
Picked up this partially gened, 7 digit dragon a few minutes ago for fodder far too cheap. Please shoot me a message if he's yours! He's also level 5 and it look like they were beginning to train him. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9185772] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/91858/9185772_350.png[/img] [/url]
Picked up this partially gened, 7 digit dragon a few minutes ago for fodder far too cheap. Please shoot me a message if he's yours!

He's also level 5 and it look like they were beginning to train him.

9185772_350.png
54903613_BfOznXPD7fp3QHV.gif qbj5aU6.gif ?PTfL=party_xy.png
1 2 ... 402 403 404 405 406 ... 835 836