Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Technical Beta
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 93 94
I think if there's a Lair order button there should be a reverse lair order button to really help make things easier Exalt trainers.
I think if there's a Lair order button there should be a reverse lair order button to really help make things easier Exalt trainers.
v0bd3FH.png ~Clan Garion Family tree
~~dragons for sale
~Breeding Pairs
~~Projects
Oh my god the Coli is so buttery smooth
feelsgoodman
Oh my god the Coli is so buttery smooth
feelsgoodman
STW9f2s.png
I'm enjoying the sorting options. It's so much easier to find the lower level dragons that need to be trained.
I'm enjoying the sorting options. It's so much easier to find the lower level dragons that need to be trained.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
Everything is looking good so far. I have yet to come across an unknown bug in the few minutes that I've been in it. I'll be sure to keep testing throughout the week though.
Everything is looking good so far. I have yet to come across an unknown bug in the few minutes that I've been in it. I'll be sure to keep testing throughout the week though.
pink_by_mintinol-dbs9d5o.pngrainbow_by_mintinol-dbs9d5j.pngbadge1_by_mintinol-dbs9d15.png
Sadly it doesn't load.
I have constently 60 fps but I just don't see my enemys :/. I'll try it later if I don't play any other games (at the moment is youtube and the division open, but that shouldn't be to hard for my pc).
Sadly it doesn't load.
I have constently 60 fps but I just don't see my enemys :/. I'll try it later if I don't play any other games (at the moment is youtube and the division open, but that shouldn't be to hard for my pc).
Itssss ssooooo fasssstttt I looovvvveee itttt
Itssss ssooooo fasssstttt I looovvvveee itttt
STwixru.png Chameleacorn||she/her pronouns||FR+15
> Mentoring Program for Acolights
ixzXdIZ.png
It will load for me, but whatever the "games schemes" thing is does not work. That was the only problem.
BUT, so far so good, and the graphics are great!
It will load for me, but whatever the "games schemes" thing is does not work. That was the only problem.
BUT, so far so good, and the graphics are great!
HzGpUHb.png
It's great! I can't wait until it's officially released. I'll keep checking back each day to try out other things, but the sorting and saving is amazing! I switch between teams fairly often, so it's really handy.
It's great! I can't wait until it's officially released. I'll keep checking back each day to try out other things, but the sorting and saving is amazing! I switch between teams fairly often, so it's really handy.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxshe/her
xxwishlist
xx+2fr
Pin_000.png
I played around a bit and it seems like battle times are way slower than they are in the regular coli? This could put a damper on productivity.

I’ll play more tonight and see if anything changes.

Alright, I read more reviews and I know what the problem is and people are correct. The time it takes your dragon to finish one attack and slide back is way too long. I can usually get a battle done much more quickly with the way the old coli is set up. It allows much faster grinding. I would appreciate if the battles were more suited to the old coli, or else this is going to feel like a drag every time I try and grind.
I played around a bit and it seems like battle times are way slower than they are in the regular coli? This could put a damper on productivity.

I’ll play more tonight and see if anything changes.

Alright, I read more reviews and I know what the problem is and people are correct. The time it takes your dragon to finish one attack and slide back is way too long. I can usually get a battle done much more quickly with the way the old coli is set up. It allows much faster grinding. I would appreciate if the battles were more suited to the old coli, or else this is going to feel like a drag every time I try and grind.
I just used it, it's so nice. ^.^ I love it!!!
I just used it, it's so nice. ^.^ I love it!!!
I like the color green
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 93 94