Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Technical Beta
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 93 94
Making teams: going great! Love the sorting and easy to do on mobile. I used to have issues of the dragons "sticking" to my finger/curser or floating off into space- not on the Beta though! And the scroll bars work amazingly without getting stuck either!
Making teams: going great! Love the sorting and easy to do on mobile. I used to have issues of the dragons "sticking" to my finger/curser or floating off into space- not on the Beta though! And the scroll bars work amazingly without getting stuck either!
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
So I dunno if anyone else has pointed this out yet or of it's just me, but I was testing a few battles with and without animation and it seems confusing.

Battles with animations went pretty smoothly, no real problems as far as I could see. But battles without animations didn't seem to always click with me? Some of my attacks seemed to do 0 damage to the enemies, whereas all my attacks landed hits on the animated battles.

This could just be that I was unlucky and had a lot of dodged attacks, but there was no visual cue like "Dodged!" to tell me that, so it was quite confusing. I don't know if some of the attacks just didn't do anything or if there's no visual cue for dodging.

This is only in the non-animated battles.

EDIT: Okay, the visuals are known. Good to know! I still don't know if this means the attacks were working properly, but at least it's known that the visual cues aren't present right now.
So I dunno if anyone else has pointed this out yet or of it's just me, but I was testing a few battles with and without animation and it seems confusing.

Battles with animations went pretty smoothly, no real problems as far as I could see. But battles without animations didn't seem to always click with me? Some of my attacks seemed to do 0 damage to the enemies, whereas all my attacks landed hits on the animated battles.

This could just be that I was unlucky and had a lot of dodged attacks, but there was no visual cue like "Dodged!" to tell me that, so it was quite confusing. I don't know if some of the attacks just didn't do anything or if there's no visual cue for dodging.

This is only in the non-animated battles.

EDIT: Okay, the visuals are known. Good to know! I still don't know if this means the attacks were working properly, but at least it's known that the visual cues aren't present right now.
eg1jZa2.png
@RedWillia
Thank you! Sounds like a feature I'm unlikely to check, I'm not enough of a coli enthusiast to do the many battles I'm likely to have to do to get that with no real reward xD
@RedWillia
Thank you! Sounds like a feature I'm unlikely to check, I'm not enough of a coli enthusiast to do the many battles I'm likely to have to do to get that with no real reward xD
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
I wonder what we would get for beta testing :0, also for some reason when I tried going to a different control schemes it didnt work :/ otherwise it works rather good so far
I wonder what we would get for beta testing :0, also for some reason when I tried going to a different control schemes it didnt work :/ otherwise it works rather good so far
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
@UnicornCrazy
Oh, camping happened for me in a minute or so (though I might have gotten lucky) :)
@UnicornCrazy
Oh, camping happened for me in a minute or so (though I might have gotten lucky) :)
JQQ3Fjt.png
Yes
Yes
Oh yeah, been waiting for this
Oh yeah, been waiting for this
[quote name="jenboursaw" date=2018-02-05 11:10:54] would love a "feed team" button even if only allowed for 1 set of 3, it could speed things up for returning players that need to coli for food.. [/quote] Oh, that would be super.
jenboursaw wrote on 2018-02-05:
would love a "feed team" button even if only allowed for 1 set of 3, it could speed things up for returning players that need to coli for food..

Oh, that would be super.
lGriifT.png
Looking good so far! A bit of lag on mobile, but I spent some time playing around with organizing my team and haven't encountered any real bugs yet.
Looking good so far! A bit of lag on mobile, but I spent some time playing around with organizing my team and haven't encountered any real bugs yet.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I do not like that you have to wait for a dragon to 'slide back' to its original position before you can select your next dragon's move.

(Or in the case of disabling animations, the time it takes to select your next move is longer.)

As someone who coli grinds a lot - that little detail is very noticeable and annoying. :'D

I greatly prefer the 'flow' of the old coli.

I do not like that you have to wait for a dragon to 'slide back' to its original position before you can select your next dragon's move.

(Or in the case of disabling animations, the time it takes to select your next move is longer.)

As someone who coli grinds a lot - that little detail is very noticeable and annoying. :'D

I greatly prefer the 'flow' of the old coli.

:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png91717482.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 93 94