Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tasty Treats Art Shop! [ PAUSED ]
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
@Saere [center] Your commission is done !! *** [url=https://abload.de/img/hauntly_2lhsh8.png][img]https://abload.de/img/hauntly_2lhsh8.png[/img][/url] *** Thank you so much for commissioning me !!!~ [/center]
@Saere
Your commission is done !!

hauntly_2lhsh8.png

Thank you so much for commissioning me !!!~
@Obedai OMGGGG I LOVE how it turned out! Oh mannnn. I'm going to have to try and catch a USD mini slot next WHEN YOU OPEN AGAIN <3 LOVE your art, and you captured her beautifully! Thank you ^^
@Obedai OMGGGG I LOVE how it turned out! Oh mannnn. I'm going to have to try and catch a USD mini slot next WHEN YOU OPEN AGAIN <3 LOVE your art, and you captured her beautifully! Thank you ^^

OVmZor1.png
@Obedai can you shoot me a ping when you re-open?
@Obedai can you shoot me a ping when you re-open?
Weapon || Digital Artist || EST || I always ping responses, sorry. Habitual.
@Weapon
Sure thing !!~
@Weapon
Sure thing !!~
@Obedai I'd love to know when you're taking USD or FR currency slots again c:
@Obedai I'd love to know when you're taking USD or FR currency slots again c:
oxstpLj.png
Tossed my name on the pinglist, these are rly cute :D
Tossed my name on the pinglist, these are rly cute :D
.......LRWJpvK.png
7785.png
x8YqlBy.gif
ciurGcg.png
........lightning_rune.png
T4Peb9C.png
DxCICZ1.png
68469670.png
Qq8TftW.png
@Obedai - Can you let me know when you open back up and are free to do mpre cute little emblems?
@Obedai - Can you let me know when you open back up and are free to do mpre cute little emblems?
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
@Obedai i added myself to the pinglist! can't wait to see this open up again because i would love to get a little emblem of one of my dragons!
@Obedai i added myself to the pinglist! can't wait to see this open up again because i would love to get a little emblem of one of my dragons!
QFXpYkj.png
@Obedai so... I would love to order from you, as I just got my first ever 1,000 gems, but I don’t think you’re open... would you be up for it maybe? Should I just wait until you open?
@Obedai so... I would love to order from you, as I just got my first ever 1,000 gems, but I don’t think you’re open... would you be up for it maybe? Should I just wait until you open?
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
@Obedai
Hi there! I've never actually requested art for a dragon before, so I don't really know how this works, but I absolutely love your work! Could you ping me when you re-open?
@Obedai
Hi there! I've never actually requested art for a dragon before, so I don't really know how this works, but I absolutely love your work! Could you ping me when you re-open?
Tl1dGxE.png
WvEXipG.png
RDt6LqI.png
Vs2WmBF.png
QUIpVFE.png
wLurwzJ.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39