Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tasty Treats Art Shop! [ PAUSED ]
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
@Obedai
Quick question, are you doing full body chibis of OCs for USD, and if so for how much? If those aren't open hold me a spot anyway for a few mins, likely going to get a USD oc emblem.
@Obedai
Quick question, are you doing full body chibis of OCs for USD, and if so for how much? If those aren't open hold me a spot anyway for a few mins, likely going to get a USD oc emblem.
@Obedai

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! He's beautiful!
@Obedai

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! He's beautiful!
tumblr_mx0k4nv8sk1scuu34o1_100.png
@Gimeurcookie
Chibis are currently closed at them moment, but they would be $20 each for OCs and OC emblems would cost $4.
You can find out about my OC prices on my Off-site Trello !
@Gimeurcookie
Chibis are currently closed at them moment, but they would be $20 each for OCs and OC emblems would cost $4.
You can find out about my OC prices on my Off-site Trello !
@Obedai
Sounds good! Tossed myself on the pinglist so I can grab a USD chibi slot whenever it opens.

I'll pm you my oc emblem request and drop you my paypal email in a moment.
@Obedai
Sounds good! Tossed myself on the pinglist so I can grab a USD chibi slot whenever it opens.

I'll pm you my oc emblem request and drop you my paypal email in a moment.
@metronome
I'm not sure if the ping went through or not, but your commission was completed !!~
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1896335/36#post_31397854
@metronome
I'm not sure if the ping went through or not, but your commission was completed !!~
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1896335/36#post_31397854
@Obedai Ohh, I missed the first ping somehow :0 she looks adorable, thank you so much!!
@Obedai Ohh, I missed the first ping somehow :0 she looks adorable, thank you so much!!
@Obedai
Hi! I would like to take a USD slot for an OC emblem - since you said you only take those off of Flight Rising, where would you prefer I message you about this?
@Obedai
Hi! I would like to take a USD slot for an OC emblem - since you said you only take those off of Flight Rising, where would you prefer I message you about this?
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
@Parkakid
You can send me a PM about it or message me on my Tumblr or email me (I'll give you my email via PM if you'd like)
@Parkakid
You can send me a PM about it or message me on my Tumblr or email me (I'll give you my email via PM if you'd like)
@Obedai Do you still have a USD slot open? I'd love to get an emblem! [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38752841] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/387529/38752841_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Commission Type:[/b] Emblem [b]Apparel/Skins:[/b] Her skin please/the wolf skull is key to her features--though obviously simplify for the emblem! [b]Description:[/b] (Brief personality desc, physical features) Cunning, dark, very much lives up to her name Hauntly [b]Pose Requests:[/b] (Pose, Expression, Anatomy preferences) [b]Payment method:[/b] (USD, gems, treasure, or bribes) [b]Size Preference:[/b] (For Emblems only) 200x200
@Obedai Do you still have a USD slot open? I'd love to get an emblem!

Dragon:

38752841_350.png

Commission Type: Emblem
Apparel/Skins: Her skin please/the wolf skull is key to her features--though obviously simplify for the emblem!
Description: (Brief personality desc, physical features) Cunning, dark, very much lives up to her name Hauntly
Pose Requests: (Pose, Expression, Anatomy preferences)
Payment method: (USD, gems, treasure, or bribes)
Size Preference: (For Emblems only) 200x200

OVmZor1.png
@Saere
Yes I do have USD slots open ! I can do this for the price quote of $3.50 !~ If that's okay with you, please PM me your email and I'll send you an invoice !~
@Saere
Yes I do have USD slots open ! I can do this for the price quote of $3.50 !~ If that's okay with you, please PM me your email and I'll send you an invoice !~
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39