Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sweet Biscuits - Big Search
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Catleia Looking for 750 gems or the treasure equivalent. Eggs would be nice, too, if money's an issue at the moment.
@Catleia Looking for 750 gems or the treasure equivalent. Eggs would be nice, too, if money's an issue at the moment.
splat.gif
@catleia I have a [item=Stupendous Sweater] and both the ethereal flame and solar flame sets also my cauldron is level 16 so I can brew whatever you'd like me to for free, just send over materials :)
@catleia I have a Stupendous Sweater and both the ethereal flame and solar flame sets

also my cauldron is level 16 so I can brew whatever you'd like me to for free, just send over materials :)
VGxuHXT.png
hello, i have the following items for sale. sorry about no order in particular. i have many of the skins and apparel you've listed, but i thought i'd keep some for myself since i like them. in case you'd like to pay in treasure, i'll take a 1g:900t exchange rate :-) [item=accent: igniteus] 95g [item=accent: cinderleaves] 65g [item=skin: wild predator] 30g [item=skin: shatter the night] 30g [item=skin: surge] 20g [item=accent: a little universe] 55g [item=accent: star collector] 45g [item=skin: enchanted drake] 20g [item=accent: sentiment of sanity] 95g [item=accent: bramble juggler] 95g [item=accent: wispwillow magician] 95g [item=skin: storm taken] 35g [item=vista: living stones] 55g [item=dew laden white rose] 10g [item=cosmologist fieldtools] 45g edit: sorry, forgot to ping >_< @catleia
hello, i have the following items for sale. sorry about no order in particular. i have many of the skins and apparel you've listed, but i thought i'd keep some for myself since i like them. in case you'd like to pay in treasure, i'll take a 1g:900t exchange rate :-)
Accent: Igniteus 95g
Accent: Cinderleaves 65g
Skin: Wild Predator 30g
Skin: Shatter The Night 30g
Skin: Surge 20g
Accent: A Little Universe 55g
Accent: Star Collector 45g
Skin: Enchanted Drake 20g
Accent: Sentiment of Sanity 95g
Accent: Bramble Juggler 95g
Accent: Wispwillow Magician 95g
Skin: Storm Taken 35g
Vista: Living Stones 55g
Dew Laden White Rose 10g
Cosmologist Fieldtools 45g

edit: sorry, forgot to ping >_< @catleia
23853.png
beetle1_by_rhvbarb-dbt7klj.gif klaus . they/them

10+ FR Time

990.png
@Catleia Hello! I have a Storm-Charged Golem that I'm looking to sell.
(proof on the AH)
Looking for 8kg or old dragons to that value as I'm a bit of a collector.

I also have a LOT of other festival skins from 2013, including a complete set of first Plague fest skins and bits and pieces of most others festivals from that year. Let me know if you have any that you're looking for as a priority and we can discuss prices.
@Catleia Hello! I have a Storm-Charged Golem that I'm looking to sell.
(proof on the AH)
Looking for 8kg or old dragons to that value as I'm a bit of a collector.

I also have a LOT of other festival skins from 2013, including a complete set of first Plague fest skins and bits and pieces of most others festivals from that year. Let me know if you have any that you're looking for as a priority and we can discuss prices.
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
@PinkWater that's a bit expensive at the moment. I still have to pay off so much with the others ... Q_Q *cry*

@endlessangels that sounds excellent. I'll take a look at that later :)

@Sotku I'm interested, I'll take you to my shopping list - and see that I get the money together quickly.

@Sludgy I would like that, yes. However, I absolutely can't pay that. Not even if you went down halfway. I still have a lot to pay for the others and during a full-time job, it's hard to farm money during the week - and sorry if I say that, but I will not spend 70+ dollars for ONE skin ...
But I am grateful for your offer, thank you.
@PinkWater that's a bit expensive at the moment. I still have to pay off so much with the others ... Q_Q *cry*

@endlessangels that sounds excellent. I'll take a look at that later :)

@Sotku I'm interested, I'll take you to my shopping list - and see that I get the money together quickly.

@Sludgy I would like that, yes. However, I absolutely can't pay that. Not even if you went down halfway. I still have a lot to pay for the others and during a full-time job, it's hard to farm money during the week - and sorry if I say that, but I will not spend 70+ dollars for ONE skin ...
But I am grateful for your offer, thank you.
Signatur_Hatchery.png

@Cuddleh
@Belegorn
@Vendrus
@Azazael
@Rib
@NineEyes
@Lothruin
@Wendighost
@Laeyein
@Polyhymnia
@Skelestial
@Sotku

I apologize for the long wait. There are many items. It is a lot of money to farm. But I would like to tell you something:

On the first page I have now really created a list. Since I am slowly losing track and it has just become a mess ...
The numbering is also the order of payment (except No. 1 - he just has too many items, I have to pay in several parts - in between). Smaller amounts however, I will squeeze in - for the sake of order.
I'll check in succession if I need all your items (there are certainly some duplicate stuff I've already been offered) - if something is cheaper in the AH, I'll take this instead of your items - logically, especially with the whole lot I do pay here.
Everyone on the list will definitely be paid by me and not forgotten.

@Cuddleh
@Belegorn
@Vendrus
@Azazael
@Rib
@NineEyes
@Lothruin
@Wendighost
@Laeyein
@Polyhymnia
@Skelestial
@Sotku

I apologize for the long wait. There are many items. It is a lot of money to farm. But I would like to tell you something:

On the first page I have now really created a list. Since I am slowly losing track and it has just become a mess ...
The numbering is also the order of payment (except No. 1 - he just has too many items, I have to pay in several parts - in between). Smaller amounts however, I will squeeze in - for the sake of order.
I'll check in succession if I need all your items (there are certainly some duplicate stuff I've already been offered) - if something is cheaper in the AH, I'll take this instead of your items - logically, especially with the whole lot I do pay here.
Everyone on the list will definitely be paid by me and not forgotten.
Signatur_Hatchery.png
@catleia

I'm certainly in no hurry. If others have less patience for any reason, you can even bump me lower. Also, if it helps, and I might have missed something, but I searched in the thread to make sure every item I offered hadn't been offered by someone else first. I do have a number of items that had been offered previously, so if some of those sale fall through, I have backups.
@catleia

I'm certainly in no hurry. If others have less patience for any reason, you can even bump me lower. Also, if it helps, and I might have missed something, but I searched in the thread to make sure every item I offered hadn't been offered by someone else first. I do have a number of items that had been offered previously, so if some of those sale fall through, I have backups.
@Catleia

No worries on a timeframe! Just let me know as you can snag things :) For the prices I listed, that was just the current LAH; when you ask for the next batch, I'll recheck all of it and send you an updated price list for it with the discount applied at the end like last time, as well as mention any excessively-inexpensive prices that I can't match.

I'm not attached to the prices I put, but there's just too much stuff there for me to try to keep up to date with the pricing until I know which pieces you want c: But again, take your time! Nothing I listed is going anywhere ^-^
@Catleia

No worries on a timeframe! Just let me know as you can snag things :) For the prices I listed, that was just the current LAH; when you ask for the next batch, I'll recheck all of it and send you an updated price list for it with the discount applied at the end like last time, as well as mention any excessively-inexpensive prices that I can't match.

I'm not attached to the prices I put, but there's just too much stuff there for me to try to keep up to date with the pricing until I know which pieces you want c: But again, take your time! Nothing I listed is going anywhere ^-^
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Catleia thanks for the update! Also, if there's an AH listing for one of the items I'm selling you that's cheaper than our previously agreed price, then feel free to just cr me a little bit less than the LAH price.
@Catleia thanks for the update! Also, if there's an AH listing for one of the items I'm selling you that's cheaper than our previously agreed price, then feel free to just cr me a little bit less than the LAH price.
s7cpOmi.png
@Catleia Hmm, I have a extra [item=wispwillow peryton][item=disoriented spirit][item=pathfinder's quiver]. I'm willing to trade for partial payment. I'm interested in eggs, the frozen odf skin, and past festival items, and of course, treasure and gems.
@Catleia
Hmm, I have a extra Wispwillow Peryton Disoriented Spirit Pathfinder's Quiver . I'm willing to trade for partial payment. I'm interested in eggs, the frozen odf skin, and past festival items, and of course, treasure and gems.
78783074_62hYynO6UmNOByz.png 78809653_GOky0er2lNVE80S.png sgNPvlD.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9