Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sweet Biscuits - Big Search
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Cuddleh
@Belegorn
@Vendrus
@Azazael
@Rib
@NineEyes

I just wanted to say: I haven't forgotten you all !
I just have to prepare your (big) payments because I wasn't prepared for such a gigantic amount of sellers in one fell swoop ...
@Cuddleh
@Belegorn
@Vendrus
@Azazael
@Rib
@NineEyes

I just wanted to say: I haven't forgotten you all !
I just have to prepare your (big) payments because I wasn't prepared for such a gigantic amount of sellers in one fell swoop ...
Signatur_Hatchery.png
@catleia

I know you're a little overwhelmed right now, but I wanted to let you know I have the following, that I THINK have not yet been put up for offer to you.

Crystalline Gala
1/14 Frozen Together
*There IS one of these in the AH for 5000 gems. But that seems like a lot. You make me an offer.

Wavecrest Saturnalia
4/14 Shallow Shells. AH is 140 gems, I would take 125
Brightshine Jubilee
3/12 Bursting Core. AH is 60, I'd go 50

I have the entire Sorcerer's set and some other event apparel, but I kinda have to decide which of it I really don't want anymore.
@catleia

I know you're a little overwhelmed right now, but I wanted to let you know I have the following, that I THINK have not yet been put up for offer to you.

Crystalline Gala
1/14 Frozen Together
*There IS one of these in the AH for 5000 gems. But that seems like a lot. You make me an offer.

Wavecrest Saturnalia
4/14 Shallow Shells. AH is 140 gems, I would take 125
Brightshine Jubilee
3/12 Bursting Core. AH is 60, I'd go 50

I have the entire Sorcerer's set and some other event apparel, but I kinda have to decide which of it I really don't want anymore.
@Catleia i have an acid tongue serpenta and a tengu caller, a lesser wisp, iron golem
@Catleia i have an acid tongue serpenta and a tengu caller, a lesser wisp, iron golem
Genesis_Hatchery.png
@Catleia
Could I have a ping when you've updated your posts? I may have a fair bit of what you're looking for, but need an upto-date post to make a list x,]
@Catleia
Could I have a ping when you've updated your posts? I may have a fair bit of what you're looking for, but need an upto-date post to make a list x,]
signature_banner_by_aldruthebrovahkiin-db6pwi0.png FR+9
The Endless forms most beautiful
Item Sales
G1 Sales
Sales/Trades Discord
Quest Thread
@Catleia I can offer [item=Skin: Lightning Catcher] for 20kt, [item=Vista: Hourglass] for 50kt and [item=Skin: Skogsbrand] for 30kt
@Catleia
I can offer
Skin: Lightning Catcher for 20kt,
Vista: Hourglass for 50kt and
Skin: Skogsbrand for 30kt
I4TUkY9.png
@Lothruin
1/14 Frozen Together - Depending on how much time I get from you, I can farm you 1-2 million treasures and add some gems
4/14 Shallow Shells & 3/12 Bursting Core - that would be wonderful :)
If you have decided which apparel, I also like to take your selection on my shopping list ^^

@Tiyuji
Sounds great, what do you want for Acid-Tongue Serpenta, Tengu Caller, Lesser Wisp and Iron Golem?

@Aldru sure ^-^
However, it could take a while. As you can see, my list is currently very long xD

@AlbinoWerewolf
Very nice of you. I'll take care of the payment quickly.

@Lothruin
1/14 Frozen Together - Depending on how much time I get from you, I can farm you 1-2 million treasures and add some gems
4/14 Shallow Shells & 3/12 Bursting Core - that would be wonderful :)
If you have decided which apparel, I also like to take your selection on my shopping list ^^

@Tiyuji
Sounds great, what do you want for Acid-Tongue Serpenta, Tengu Caller, Lesser Wisp and Iron Golem?

@Aldru sure ^-^
However, it could take a while. As you can see, my list is currently very long xD

@AlbinoWerewolf
Very nice of you. I'll take care of the payment quickly.

Signatur_Hatchery.png
@Catleia so you want them?
@Catleia so you want them?
I4TUkY9.png
@AlbinoWerewolf
All 3 things, yes.
@AlbinoWerewolf
All 3 things, yes.
Signatur_Hatchery.png
ok!
ok!
I4TUkY9.png