Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clan clash
1 2 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158
((so @Foxbrush was that other section in your post for my dragon/human? Im greaaaaat at this lol))
((so @Foxbrush was that other section in your post for my dragon/human? Im greaaaaat at this lol))
((Oh look I'm not dead))

Cecil
Cecil stays near the group, but at the back, immersing himself in his own thoughts.

~I'm not to blame, no, no. It's them, who else could be at fault? She's twisting my words, and if it wasn't for the new couple, I'd never be here!~

He sighs aloud. Pinning blame on others was pointless right now.

Lerna

"Oh, please, Dia, it's ob- weeeeeeeell, it's obvious that you're into him, and who knows you better than me? Though let's hope he feels the same, huh? Otherwise I guess I'll have to eat him, hehehe. ...I'm kidding!"
((Oh look I'm not dead))

Cecil
Cecil stays near the group, but at the back, immersing himself in his own thoughts.

~I'm not to blame, no, no. It's them, who else could be at fault? She's twisting my words, and if it wasn't for the new couple, I'd never be here!~

He sighs aloud. Pinning blame on others was pointless right now.

Lerna

"Oh, please, Dia, it's ob- weeeeeeeell, it's obvious that you're into him, and who knows you better than me? Though let's hope he feels the same, huh? Otherwise I guess I'll have to eat him, hehehe. ...I'm kidding!"
o0fyund.png25R8K2Z.png
Name: Dawn
Powers: She has telekinetic powers, can fly and is able to make a wide rage of magical shields
Clan: Dark (only because there are less on this team)
Speicies: Humain
Looks: Dawn is a younger-ish girl with bright read hair that completely covers one of her brown eyes. She is always wearing her orange sweater, with the hood usually up.
Additional notes:
Dawn was born in an little town that has since been destroyed, certain that everyone that she had ever known died when the town was destroy she has gone a bit crazy, not completely but enough to be concerned about. Dawn is very suborn can can be quite impatient when she wants something, but the rest of the time she is pretty relaxed. Being as young as she is most underestimate her and thing she is a weak frail girl until they get in a fight with her, that being said Dawn does not go looking for fights but if one finds her she does not hold back.
Name: Dawn
Powers: She has telekinetic powers, can fly and is able to make a wide rage of magical shields
Clan: Dark (only because there are less on this team)
Speicies: Humain
Looks: Dawn is a younger-ish girl with bright read hair that completely covers one of her brown eyes. She is always wearing her orange sweater, with the hood usually up.
Additional notes:
Dawn was born in an little town that has since been destroyed, certain that everyone that she had ever known died when the town was destroy she has gone a bit crazy, not completely but enough to be concerned about. Dawn is very suborn can can be quite impatient when she wants something, but the rest of the time she is pretty relaxed. Being as young as she is most underestimate her and thing she is a weak frail girl until they get in a fight with her, that being said Dawn does not go looking for fights but if one finds her she does not hold back.
23?cb=20180325021811.jpegzsUNWgB.pngKaFFSUA.png
((Poking y'all))
((Poking y'all))
o0fyund.png25R8K2Z.png
((Double poke~ Everyone busy? Cuz I sure am lmao))
((Double poke~ Everyone busy? Cuz I sure am lmao))
((Kind of, plus I've been neglectful. I'll post something tomorrow when I get out of work.))
((Kind of, plus I've been neglectful. I'll post something tomorrow when I get out of work.))
((GGGGGHAAAAAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOO! I am so sorry I have not posted! My grandmother pased, and I have lost my mojo! SOOOO SOOORRRRY! @TrribleUsername if you are not added yet, youu are now.

I have no right to ask of you guys this, but join my mafia plz :3
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2375387))
((GGGGGHAAAAAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOO! I am so sorry I have not posted! My grandmother pased, and I have lost my mojo! SOOOO SOOORRRRY! @TrribleUsername if you are not added yet, youu are now.

I have no right to ask of you guys this, but join my mafia plz :3
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2375387))
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
(Uh... I can't write... I don't know what to. Sorry :[)
(Uh... I can't write... I don't know what to. Sorry :[)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158