Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 672 673
@Unyko

You've been moved up to a slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
@Unyko

You've been moved up to a slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@WhateverTrash

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't gotten a response from you yet. I will put you at the top of the waitlist until Jan 24, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
@WhateverTrash

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't gotten a response from you yet. I will put you at the top of the waitlist until Jan 24, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
@Nekii

@Nekii

@Amariel here ya go! That time seemed to go by super fast! [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Nekii, #154628 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] bell [b]Item1:[/b] [item=haunted stone orb] (floating) [b]Item2:[/b] [item=kunzite] (still) [b]Item3:[/b] [item=manaweed] (still) [b]Flight element bead:[/b] arcane [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b]no [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b]no [b]Payment type:[/b] treasure [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Nekii, #154628 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] bell [b]Item1:[/b] [item=charged tungsten] (floating) [b]Item2:[/b] [item=azurite] (still) [b]Item3:[/b] [item=frosted violets] (still) [b]Flight element bead:[/b] arcane [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b]no [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b]no [b]Payment type:[/b] treasure
@Amariel here ya go! That time seemed to go by super fast!

Username and ID#: Nekii, #154628
Bottle shape: bell
Item1: Haunted Stone Orb (floating)
Item2: Kunzite (still)
Item3: Manaweed (still)
Flight element bead: arcane
Feather or dragonscale ornament:no
Colour and gene of ornament:no
Payment type: treasure

Username and ID#: Nekii, #154628
Bottle shape: bell
Item1: Charged Tungsten (floating)
Item2: Azurite (still)
Item3: Frosted Violets (still)
Flight element bead: arcane
Feather or dragonscale ornament:no
Colour and gene of ornament:no
Payment type: treasure
jvJ9Joq.pngBauFMGV.pngHS9WdLn.pngwLeiNpB.pngNsrno4k.pngQOx5NTg.pngEaNEaHy.png2vIc9Zg.png
Neki
TIME||FR+3
ON||OFF||IN COLI
Glory to the Dreamers
Books will eventually be links

JQZ5qN1.png
@Amariel

May I be put on the waitlist?
@Amariel

May I be put on the waitlist?
@Nekii

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 90,000 treasure :)
@Nekii

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 90,000 treasure :)
@Ezria

You've been added to the waitlist!
@Ezria

You've been added to the waitlist!
@Amariel Awesome! I love the design of these! Can I order two please? Bottle one: [b]Username and ID#:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=332235&tab=dragon&did=37476232]Rory #37476232[/url] [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Cylinder [b]Item1:[/b] [item=Red Maple Leaf] Still [b]Item2:[/b] [item=Black Knight] Floating [b]Item3:[/b] [item=Smolderpetal] Floating (can I have this item floating closest to the top please) [b]Flight element bead:[/b] No [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Sanguine Bee [b]Payment type:[/b] Gems 25+10+10+10=55 Bottle two: [b]Username and ID#:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=332235&did=33771877]Aiza #33771877[/url] [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Cylinder [b]Item1:[/b] [item=Rippleconch] Still [b]Item2:[/b] [item=Traveler's Runestone] Floating [b]Item3:[/b] [item=Frosted Violets] Floating (can I have this item floating closest to the top please) [b]Flight element bead:[/b] No [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Abyss Facet [b]Payment type:[/b] Gems 25+10+10+10=55 So my total should be 55+55=110 Gems if I did my math right. :) I can send payment immediately once you confirm the price! Thank you!
@Amariel
Awesome! I love the design of these! Can I order two please?

Bottle one:
Username and ID#: Rory #37476232
Bottle shape: Cylinder
Item1: Red Maple Leaf Still
Item2: Black Knight Floating
Item3: Smolderpetal Floating (can I have this item floating closest to the top please)
Flight element bead: No
Feather or dragonscale ornament: Feather
Colour and gene of ornament: Sanguine Bee
Payment type: Gems 25+10+10+10=55

Bottle two:
Username and ID#: Aiza #33771877
Bottle shape: Cylinder
Item1: Rippleconch Still
Item2: Traveler's Runestone Floating
Item3: Frosted Violets Floating (can I have this item floating closest to the top please)
Flight element bead: No
Feather or dragonscale ornament: Feather
Colour and gene of ornament: Abyss Facet
Payment type: Gems 25+10+10+10=55

So my total should be 55+55=110 Gems if I did my math right. :) I can send payment immediately once you confirm the price! Thank you!
@FalseKnight

Thanks for your order! You are correct, your total is 110 gems :)

Sorry, but I can't promise that the flowers will be put near the top of the bottles. I arrange the items so that they can be seen as clearly as possible and look balanced in the bottles.
@FalseKnight

Thanks for your order! You are correct, your total is 110 gems :)

Sorry, but I can't promise that the flowers will be put near the top of the bottles. I arrange the items so that they can be seen as clearly as possible and look balanced in the bottles.
@Amariel

Ok. Sending payment now!

Edit: Okay :) thats fine! I just figured it was worth an ask!
@Amariel

Ok. Sending payment now!

Edit: Okay :) thats fine! I just figured it was worth an ask!
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 672 673