Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♦♦ Lifeblood Hatchery
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Elluain I don't exactly have 750 gems at the moment, but would you take 482 gems and 93.8k treasure (that's 750 gems + 268 gems in treasure at a 1:350 ratio)?
@Elluain I don't exactly have 750 gems at the moment, but would you take 482 gems and 93.8k treasure (that's 750 gems + 268 gems in treasure at a 1:350 ratio)?
kYXwQ7e.pngwynnyng.gif
@Aisumoka

That's fine, if you want to pay in pure treasure instead of gems too that's fine (if you have it that is, don't want to pressure you into thinking I just want gems). :)
@Aisumoka

That's fine, if you want to pay in pure treasure instead of gems too that's fine (if you have it that is, don't want to pressure you into thinking I just want gems). :)
@Elluain ahaha I only had about 80k treasure before selling off a bunch of items in my hoard (genes pls 2 expensive 4 me) to be able to get that amount so it's kinda easier for me paying part in gems and part in treasure. I was just kinda spasmgasming over his pretty colors for like idk a long time (but all of my buddies on skype are probably ****** at me right now) and basically rushed to collect it so yeah (I would be able to have the full payment in treasure in idk maybe a week at most? Less if I wasn't so lazy at fairgrounds/coliseum grinding).
@Elluain ahaha I only had about 80k treasure before selling off a bunch of items in my hoard (genes pls 2 expensive 4 me) to be able to get that amount so it's kinda easier for me paying part in gems and part in treasure. I was just kinda spasmgasming over his pretty colors for like idk a long time (but all of my buddies on skype are probably ****** at me right now) and basically rushed to collect it so yeah (I would be able to have the full payment in treasure in idk maybe a week at most? Less if I wasn't so lazy at fairgrounds/coliseum grinding).
kYXwQ7e.pngwynnyng.gif
@Aisumoka

Haha yea, I'm perpetually broke because I think I've pretty much gened all my dragons. On the bright side that usually means they aren't related to a lot of bloodlines. ; u ;

Anyway just set a crossroads for one and then mail me the other.
@Aisumoka

Haha yea, I'm perpetually broke because I think I've pretty much gened all my dragons. On the bright side that usually means they aren't related to a lot of bloodlines. ; u ;

Anyway just set a crossroads for one and then mail me the other.
@Elluain A'ight! c:
@Elluain A'ight! c:
kYXwQ7e.pngwynnyng.gif
No time to do fancy-pancy graphics at the moment.

@Noxeryrs

Comet and Cupid hatched a (Chocolate/Blood/White) female. She will be going up in the Auction House for 100k if you're not interested in her. Which is totally understandable since you did sort of buy a dragon from me not that long ago, whoops.
No time to do fancy-pancy graphics at the moment.

@Noxeryrs

Comet and Cupid hatched a (Chocolate/Blood/White) female. She will be going up in the Auction House for 100k if you're not interested in her. Which is totally understandable since you did sort of buy a dragon from me not that long ago, whoops.
@Elluain

Oh my gosh she's beautiful!!!! I have like two of the peacebringer cowls and a mysterious cowl if you're still looking for them? If not can you hold her for me? I have 74k I can give you now.
@Elluain

Oh my gosh she's beautiful!!!! I have like two of the peacebringer cowls and a mysterious cowl if you're still looking for them? If not can you hold her for me? I have 74k I can give you now.
@Noxeryrs

The 3 cowls equal to about 40k total, so can you do 60k and the apparel?
@Noxeryrs

The 3 cowls equal to about 40k total, so can you do 60k and the apparel?
@Elluain

Yeah that's great! : D I'll send you the crossroads in a few moments, thank you so much!!
@Elluain

Yeah that's great! : D I'll send you the crossroads in a few moments, thank you so much!!
@Elluain
ohhh so many pretties!
Can I get pinged for Bittersweet and Dessert please?
@Elluain
ohhh so many pretties!
Can I get pinged for Bittersweet and Dessert please?
9g0BXbt.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12