Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♦♦ Lifeblood Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Elluain

Haha yeah, the ice does add a nice reddish 'ghost' element to it though if you're into that. : ) Pretty, but white definitely would have looked nice. Good luck with your next pair, hopefully they give you that perfect white-yy baby. There's at least two more chances, even if the last one is even more unlikely with the four range in primary.
@Elluain

Haha yeah, the ice does add a nice reddish 'ghost' element to it though if you're into that. : ) Pretty, but white definitely would have looked nice. Good luck with your next pair, hopefully they give you that perfect white-yy baby. There's at least two more chances, even if the last one is even more unlikely with the four range in primary.
@Elluain

I have all three of the darkened scars you're wanting. How much would that knock off the price for the Coatl baby?
@Elluain

I have all three of the darkened scars you're wanting. How much would that knock off the price for the Coatl baby?
@EternaNyx

The currently auction house price of them equals around to about 40k to 50k so I'll go down to 150k on the Coatl + the scars.
@EternaNyx

The currently auction house price of them equals around to about 40k to 50k so I'll go down to 150k on the Coatl + the scars.
@Elluain

Wow I hate being broke. xD I only have 67k in treasure and 64 gems. Would that work plus the scars?
@Elluain

Wow I hate being broke. xD I only have 67k in treasure and 64 gems. Would that work plus the scars?
@EternaNyx

No sorry. ;w;

If you really want her I can hold her for you until you get the treasure, but I'm pretty set on that price at that moment.
@EternaNyx

No sorry. ;w;

If you really want her I can hold her for you until you get the treasure, but I'm pretty set on that price at that moment.
@Elluain

No worries. If someone else has the money for her go ahead and sell her, I don't mind. ^^ It takes me so long to get treasure these days. lol
@Elluain

No worries. If someone else has the money for her go ahead and sell her, I don't mind. ^^ It takes me so long to get treasure these days. lol
@Faeriemyst

New white belly babies are in. I know you wanted to have a look see at them (because who doesn't like looking at new babies).

EtwUNDb.png

FQ1MhJn.png
RVyvf12.png
LSK3rD2.png
@Faeriemyst

New white belly babies are in. I know you wanted to have a look see at them (because who doesn't like looking at new babies).

EtwUNDb.png

FQ1MhJn.png
RVyvf12.png
LSK3rD2.png
Ah man I just got a White/Blood/Blood Coatl girl and your XYY pairs are near perfect for the mate I'll need for her. Could I get a @ping if you get any male WC/Coatls in those color ranges ?? I know its a wait but shes a baby herself so its gonna be a long road to finding her perfect match :3
Ah man I just got a White/Blood/Blood Coatl girl and your XYY pairs are near perfect for the mate I'll need for her. Could I get a @ping if you get any male WC/Coatls in those color ranges ?? I know its a wait but shes a baby herself so its gonna be a long road to finding her perfect match :3
@Aisumoka I have an Ice/Crimson/Crimson boy if you're interested in him. (Since you were interested in White/Crimson/Crimson). Although I have another XYY pair breeding tonight. He's up in the auction house for 750 gems at the moment. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2309885] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/23099/2309885_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Aisumoka

I have an Ice/Crimson/Crimson boy if you're interested in him. (Since you were interested in White/Crimson/Crimson). Although I have another XYY pair breeding tonight.

He's up in the auction house for 750 gems at the moment.

2309885_350.png
@Zoi

I didn't get a ping to my own thread for this message. But yes, I'll let you know when they breed again. It'll be a month so there's definitely a wait like you said, but hey you never know haha.
@Zoi

I didn't get a ping to my own thread for this message. But yes, I'll let you know when they breed again. It'll be a month so there's definitely a wait like you said, but hey you never know haha.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12