Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♦♦ Lifeblood Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@elluain

Oh goodness such lovely pairs and colors! Could you ping me for Comet/Cupid and pretty much any of your xxys? At least just to see what their beautiful babies look like. Good luck on your dream! With all those pairs you're bound to get it. : D
@elluain

Oh goodness such lovely pairs and colors! Could you ping me for Comet/Cupid and pretty much any of your xxys? At least just to see what their beautiful babies look like. Good luck on your dream! With all those pairs you're bound to get it. : D
@Noxeryrs

Aw thank you and yep, I'll add you to the ping list for them no problem. And I totally understand wanting to look at babies, I make everyone I know show me theirs even when I have no plans to buy whoops.
@Noxeryrs

Aw thank you and yep, I'll add you to the ping list for them no problem. And I totally understand wanting to look at babies, I make everyone I know show me theirs even when I have no plans to buy whoops.
@Elluain

Thanks so much!
@Elluain

Thanks so much!
@Elluain
I'd definitely like to know when there are some babies from Lineage and Legacy. :D
@Elluain
I'd definitely like to know when there are some babies from Lineage and Legacy. :D
tumblr_n0fpdt4Nnq1sgzmmzo2_r1_250.giftumblr_n1ropi3JA71sgzmmzo1_250.png
@Randall

Sure thing. ( *w*)b
@Randall

Sure thing. ( *w*)b
I have a phantom mask and white hood, if you're interested? @Elluain
I have a phantom mask and white hood, if you're interested? @Elluain
@Silverintent

Thanks for the offer, however I was just offering that as possible items I would take to cut down costs on treasure payments. Right now I have enough to satisfy me so I'm not actively looking to buy more (plus I'm plain broke after buying a shimmer scroll haha).
@Silverintent

Thanks for the offer, however I was just offering that as possible items I would take to cut down costs on treasure payments. Right now I have enough to satisfy me so I'm not actively looking to buy more (plus I'm plain broke after buying a shimmer scroll haha).
@Elluain Your dream dragon is like...almost exactly the same as my dream dragon ;w; (and tbh, my progen came kinda close--except she's not an imperial and her tertiary is tomato, not crimson). Anywho, could I get a ping if you get a male white/crimson/crimson (or possibly a maize or ice primary) imperial, wildclaw, or coatl that you wouldn't mind selling? (except i probably won't have enough to buy a dragon anytime soon, and i really should be saving to get some tertiary genes for these two females so that the pairings will finally be complete...)
@Elluain Your dream dragon is like...almost exactly the same as my dream dragon ;w; (and tbh, my progen came kinda close--except she's not an imperial and her tertiary is tomato, not crimson). Anywho, could I get a ping if you get a male white/crimson/crimson (or possibly a maize or ice primary) imperial, wildclaw, or coatl that you wouldn't mind selling? (except i probably won't have enough to buy a dragon anytime soon, and i really should be saving to get some tertiary genes for these two females so that the pairings will finally be complete...)
kYXwQ7e.pngwynnyng.gif
Ahh, I wasn't sure. Thanks @Elluain for clarifying, though. How much would items knock off the price of a dragon?
Ahh, I wasn't sure. Thanks @Elluain for clarifying, though. How much would items knock off the price of a dragon?
@Aisumoka

White/Crimson/Crimson is so striking. I didn't even know I wanted one until I saw it. And then it consumed me entirely... so here I am. ;w;

And yes, I'll add you to the list. Here's to hoping they hatch me the doubles I want. Cardinal actually had a 4 egg nest with a similar girl to Cerise (but was White instead of Ice) and got mismatches for all 4 even with a 1:4 ratio for double Crimson and Blood.

A part of my soul died that day.

And I understand your pain about buying tertiary genes. I still need to buy a ton too still. Ablublublu
@Aisumoka

White/Crimson/Crimson is so striking. I didn't even know I wanted one until I saw it. And then it consumed me entirely... so here I am. ;w;

And yes, I'll add you to the list. Here's to hoping they hatch me the doubles I want. Cardinal actually had a 4 egg nest with a similar girl to Cerise (but was White instead of Ice) and got mismatches for all 4 even with a 1:4 ratio for double Crimson and Blood.

A part of my soul died that day.

And I understand your pain about buying tertiary genes. I still need to buy a ton too still. Ablublublu
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12