Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♦♦ Lifeblood Hatchery
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Seera

Oh wow I didn't even get a ping for your post. That happens a lot? Even if its my thread. Um I just take marketplace price if you're interested at all in anything. I REPLIED AFTER LIKE 2 WEEKS WOW IM A JERK

@Darkstorm220

Sure, that pair is actually ready to breed so when I open one of my nests I'll toss them in.
@Seera

Oh wow I didn't even get a ping for your post. That happens a lot? Even if its my thread. Um I just take marketplace price if you're interested at all in anything. I REPLIED AFTER LIKE 2 WEEKS WOW IM A JERK

@Darkstorm220

Sure, that pair is actually ready to breed so when I open one of my nests I'll toss them in.
@Elluain : Could you add me to the ping list of the two pairs that can produce crimson/obsidian/white please ? I have an unhealthy obsession for them and I collect them all :)

Just saw the date of the last post, whoopsie ^'^' Are you still running the hatchery ?
@Elluain : Could you add me to the ping list of the two pairs that can produce crimson/obsidian/white please ? I have an unhealthy obsession for them and I collect them all :)

Just saw the date of the last post, whoopsie ^'^' Are you still running the hatchery ?
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
@Soujun

Yep -- its mostly just a place to show my breeding pairs so people can request things if they'd like so you're all good. I just hatched my Crim/Obs/White-Ice babies actually. They're all Male Imps. All 5 of them -- ungrateful SOBS. If you'd like one, they're up for grabs for 50k.
@Soujun

Yep -- its mostly just a place to show my breeding pairs so people can request things if they'd like so you're all good. I just hatched my Crim/Obs/White-Ice babies actually. They're all Male Imps. All 5 of them -- ungrateful SOBS. If you'd like one, they're up for grabs for 50k.
@Elluain : Awesome ! I've bought the white tertiary one. I saw you had a second one, is he for sale as well ?
@Elluain : Awesome ! I've bought the white tertiary one. I saw you had a second one, is he for sale as well ?
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
@Soujun

The other white-belly is reserved for someone else, sorry!
@Soujun

The other white-belly is reserved for someone else, sorry!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12