Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 ... 3168 3169
@Ketzexi

Yes and no. Generally, people borrow specific L25 build dragons if they are trying to level up 2 at a time. Rooster, Ghostbuster or Mire flyer 2.0.

I'm guessing you're trying to level up in the Boreal Woods? It's going to take a while. Right now you're facing an uphill battle since Misty isn't quite statted for any of the most efficient builds (I think she's an older version of the Mire flyer). Without touching her stats I'd suggest taking your team to the Ghostlight Ruins and struggle for a while until your 2 dragons are L9. That's when things will change and battles will get a lot easier.

Specific advice for your team:

Only add stats in STR until L9 and no stones at all. At L9 add 1 Ambush to only one of your dragons and put it in the first or second position to mitigate the first turn bug.

L9-L17 do not add stones and put all points into STR. If you're struggling with only 1 Ambush then put a second Ambush and a Haste on the dragon with Ambush. Use Haste at the beginning of every battle to speed up Misty. Stay in the Ghostlight Ruins.

L17: add 3 berserkers to each of your dragons. Rejoice! Life gets much easier and you can move up to the Mire. If you do, add an ambush to each of your dragons so they can Scratch before Misty uses Eliminate (all monsters will need at least 1 Scratch + Eliminate).

L18-25 Use stat points to bring their QCK to 40 with all remaining points going to STR until finished. Tincture as needed once you hit L25.

Remember--it takes 1,363,652 experience to get to L25.

Hope this helps!
@Ketzexi

Yes and no. Generally, people borrow specific L25 build dragons if they are trying to level up 2 at a time. Rooster, Ghostbuster or Mire flyer 2.0.

I'm guessing you're trying to level up in the Boreal Woods? It's going to take a while. Right now you're facing an uphill battle since Misty isn't quite statted for any of the most efficient builds (I think she's an older version of the Mire flyer). Without touching her stats I'd suggest taking your team to the Ghostlight Ruins and struggle for a while until your 2 dragons are L9. That's when things will change and battles will get a lot easier.

Specific advice for your team:

Only add stats in STR until L9 and no stones at all. At L9 add 1 Ambush to only one of your dragons and put it in the first or second position to mitigate the first turn bug.

L9-L17 do not add stones and put all points into STR. If you're struggling with only 1 Ambush then put a second Ambush and a Haste on the dragon with Ambush. Use Haste at the beginning of every battle to speed up Misty. Stay in the Ghostlight Ruins.

L17: add 3 berserkers to each of your dragons. Rejoice! Life gets much easier and you can move up to the Mire. If you do, add an ambush to each of your dragons so they can Scratch before Misty uses Eliminate (all monsters will need at least 1 Scratch + Eliminate).

L18-25 Use stat points to bring their QCK to 40 with all remaining points going to STR until finished. Tincture as needed once you hit L25.

Remember--it takes 1,363,652 experience to get to L25.

Hope this helps!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind Ty for taking the time to write such an in depth answer! It's really helpful.
@Nightwind Ty for taking the time to write such an in depth answer! It's really helpful.
tumblr_papfgyiEtt1vvc1jno3_500.png
Two weeks, right? That's how long a CU has to go unanswered for before I can PM an admin asking them to look at it?
Two weeks, right? That's how long a CU has to go unanswered for before I can PM an admin asking them to look at it?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea

Yes. I also don't know if you can PM any admin or if it is specifically Aequorin that wants/needs to be PMed.

Found: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/1197864

There is the info. it says to ping Aequo
@Rhea

Yes. I also don't know if you can PM any admin or if it is specifically Aequorin that wants/needs to be PMed.

Found: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/1197864

There is the info. it says to ping Aequo
@Ismaiel Thanks, always losing track of what info is in what article or sticky.
@Ismaiel Thanks, always losing track of what info is in what article or sticky.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Is it against the rules to have your friends hold your dragons for you? Like giving a friend who doesn't play any longer some of your old dragons because you don't have room.
Is it against the rules to have your friends hold your dragons for you? Like giving a friend who doesn't play any longer some of your old dragons because you don't have room.
ZYsjylg.png
@Dawnn In that circumstance it would be against the rules.
Quote:
A brother, sister, and mother sign up for Flight Rising to play. These family members exchange items, currency, and dragons while playing normally of their own accord. (No problem - this is okay.) Later, the mother and sister become disinterested in the site and give their remaining items and dragons away to the brother. (Also okay!) Afterwards, the mother and sister decide that they will log in every few days to only complete their gathering turns, pull from Pinkerton's Pile, and send the gathered items and Well Fed bonus currency directly to the brother. They no longer have interest, and no longer actually play for themselves.

This is where it breaks down and the violation occurs. The mother and sister have stopped playing, and the sole purpose of their accounts is now to benefit the brother's account. Whether or not the brother has login access to the accounts or not, all three are participating in multiple account behavior.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=52

Even if you aren't logging on to their account, if they're only logging on to benefit you it's considered multi-accounting.
If your friend was playing normally it would be fine for her to hold your dragons. It's not fine for her to only log on to hold your dragons.
@Dawnn In that circumstance it would be against the rules.
Quote:
A brother, sister, and mother sign up for Flight Rising to play. These family members exchange items, currency, and dragons while playing normally of their own accord. (No problem - this is okay.) Later, the mother and sister become disinterested in the site and give their remaining items and dragons away to the brother. (Also okay!) Afterwards, the mother and sister decide that they will log in every few days to only complete their gathering turns, pull from Pinkerton's Pile, and send the gathered items and Well Fed bonus currency directly to the brother. They no longer have interest, and no longer actually play for themselves.

This is where it breaks down and the violation occurs. The mother and sister have stopped playing, and the sole purpose of their accounts is now to benefit the brother's account. Whether or not the brother has login access to the accounts or not, all three are participating in multiple account behavior.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=52

Even if you aren't logging on to their account, if they're only logging on to benefit you it's considered multi-accounting.
If your friend was playing normally it would be fine for her to hold your dragons. It's not fine for her to only log on to hold your dragons.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
This is the tiniest littlest question but just for curiosity's sake, why does my familiar count on my profile say 216 while my familiar count on top of the page read 251? Again, this isn't a problem, I was just curious, haha
This is the tiniest littlest question but just for curiosity's sake, why does my familiar count on my profile say 216 while my familiar count on top of the page read 251? Again, this isn't a problem, I was just curious, haha
@Jabuka Do you have some familiars in your vault? At the moment the site is split into two, the updated bits and the old bits. So some pages count them all, some only count the ones in your hoard.
@Jabuka Do you have some familiars in your vault? At the moment the site is split into two, the updated bits and the old bits. So some pages count them all, some only count the ones in your hoard.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@lonin I do, actually, that might be it! Thank you for such a quick response, I didn't even think of that!
@lonin I do, actually, that might be it! Thank you for such a quick response, I didn't even think of that!
1 2 ... 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 ... 3168 3169