Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 ... 3169 3170
Hello! Can someone explain or have a link that explains the whole xxx or xxy and rarity/cost of dragons thing?
Hello! Can someone explain or have a link that explains the whole xxx or xxy and rarity/cost of dragons thing?
Also, I hear a lot about people grinding particularity in the Mire or Kelp Beds. What is it about the prizes given in these locations that is so much better/more valuable than the others?
Also, I hear a lot about people grinding particularity in the Mire or Kelp Beds. What is it about the prizes given in these locations that is so much better/more valuable than the others?
@Romanesque

XXX means all three colors are the same
XXY means the primary and secondary are the same and the tertiary is a different color

I'm not sure rarity & cost have a guide, but rarity depends on how many dragons with that exact color combo exist on site (either active and/or exalted), and cost depends on what you yourself think your dragon is worth AND what other dragons on the market similar to yours are being sold for. Most dragons will be only worth fodder price unless someone is specifically looking for that color combination. Genes don't increase the price of dragons much unless they're newly released.

Mire and Kelp Beds gives EXP to level 25 dragons, which means you can take one or two fodder dragons to level up to exalt for a profit. The drops aren't notably better.
@Romanesque

XXX means all three colors are the same
XXY means the primary and secondary are the same and the tertiary is a different color

I'm not sure rarity & cost have a guide, but rarity depends on how many dragons with that exact color combo exist on site (either active and/or exalted), and cost depends on what you yourself think your dragon is worth AND what other dragons on the market similar to yours are being sold for. Most dragons will be only worth fodder price unless someone is specifically looking for that color combination. Genes don't increase the price of dragons much unless they're newly released.

Mire and Kelp Beds gives EXP to level 25 dragons, which means you can take one or two fodder dragons to level up to exalt for a profit. The drops aren't notably better.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
Hello! Another question - I purchased a radioactive fae dragon from the auction house a week ago - she is still unnamed as I haven't thought of a perfect name for her yet - Unnamed #38350632. I love her look and want to keep her around for a long time to breed. She was already an adult when I bought her. Why doesn't she appear in the coliseum to add to my party?
Hello! Another question - I purchased a radioactive fae dragon from the auction house a week ago - she is still unnamed as I haven't thought of a perfect name for her yet - Unnamed #38350632. I love her look and want to keep her around for a long time to breed. She was already an adult when I bought her. Why doesn't she appear in the coliseum to add to my party?
@seacrest thank you so much!
@seacrest thank you so much!
I'm sorry for all the questions, 10 minutes after I post I think of another one! So people just use the kelp beds and mire for leveling exaulting dragons? Also, when you exault a dragon, does its familiar and apparel disappear with it?
I'm sorry for all the questions, 10 minutes after I post I think of another one! So people just use the kelp beds and mire for leveling exaulting dragons? Also, when you exault a dragon, does its familiar and apparel disappear with it?
@Romanesque
That's what this forum is for! People typically use any of the five highest-level venues to level dragons for exaltation (though using Harpy's Roost or Golem Workshop isn't as common). For each of those venues, people have figured out optimal ways of distributing stats and battlestones onto level 25 dragons to use there. If you need help with guides, just ask - everyone has a link or two to share.

It is impossible to exalt a dragon if it has a familiar or apparel. If you try it will tell you that.

As for your question on the previous page that didn't get answered: Unnamed dragons cannot fight in the Coliseum. If you want to start training him immediately, you can give him a temporary name and buy a Scroll of Renaming later - they're only 6kT in the marketplace.
@Romanesque
That's what this forum is for! People typically use any of the five highest-level venues to level dragons for exaltation (though using Harpy's Roost or Golem Workshop isn't as common). For each of those venues, people have figured out optimal ways of distributing stats and battlestones onto level 25 dragons to use there. If you need help with guides, just ask - everyone has a link or two to share.

It is impossible to exalt a dragon if it has a familiar or apparel. If you try it will tell you that.

As for your question on the previous page that didn't get answered: Unnamed dragons cannot fight in the Coliseum. If you want to start training him immediately, you can give him a temporary name and buy a Scroll of Renaming later - they're only 6kT in the marketplace.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@leopardmask Thank you! Are the scrolls of renaming appearing the the specialty section of the marketplace? I don't see any up right now, but I'll check here and there until I see a few and grab a some. Thanks for the info on exalting! I was almost certain I lost a familiar to exalting the other day, so thats good news!
@leopardmask Thank you! Are the scrolls of renaming appearing the the specialty section of the marketplace? I don't see any up right now, but I'll check here and there until I see a few and grab a some. Thanks for the info on exalting! I was almost certain I lost a familiar to exalting the other day, so thats good news!
Also: Hatcheries. I keep seeing people talking about them. What is their definition on here? Can a single player who constantly sells hatchlings call themselves a 'hatchery' or are they made of groups of people?
Also: Hatcheries. I keep seeing people talking about them. What is their definition on here? Can a single player who constantly sells hatchlings call themselves a 'hatchery' or are they made of groups of people?
@Romanesque
Yes, I believe renaming scrolls are in specialty. There might also be some cheaper on the Auction House, but I'm not sure about that.

Hatcheries are just people selling the dragons they hatch, usually from specific, themed or close-range pairs. Most of the time it's only worth the trouble if you have breeding pairs that consistently produce really good hatchlings with popular colors or genes (currently that'll be Wasp and Bee, though there are hatcheries that sell more interesting stuff as well) but no one's stopping you from making a hatchery of your own! If you think you can consistently sell your hatchlings, there's no harm in trying :)
@Romanesque
Yes, I believe renaming scrolls are in specialty. There might also be some cheaper on the Auction House, but I'm not sure about that.

Hatcheries are just people selling the dragons they hatch, usually from specific, themed or close-range pairs. Most of the time it's only worth the trouble if you have breeding pairs that consistently produce really good hatchlings with popular colors or genes (currently that'll be Wasp and Bee, though there are hatcheries that sell more interesting stuff as well) but no one's stopping you from making a hatchery of your own! If you think you can consistently sell your hatchlings, there's no harm in trying :)
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
1 2 ... 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 ... 3169 3170