Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questions? Concerns? Discuss!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 91 92
@Loreyia, yes, please use Contact Us and be clear in your title what the problem is and use your email you have registered with Flight Rising.

@Anukai, we're not at a point where I am authorized to openly discuss the investigation. When we do have more information for players, we will make an announcement on the front page and shortly after that, our social media.
@Loreyia, yes, please use Contact Us and be clear in your title what the problem is and use your email you have registered with Flight Rising.

@Anukai, we're not at a point where I am authorized to openly discuss the investigation. When we do have more information for players, we will make an announcement on the front page and shortly after that, our social media.
Will we ever be able to make custom apparel?
I feel really dumb, because this may have been addressed elsewhere, but I've noticed that my energy level has not fallen for my clan, and was assuming that was a thing put in place while this security issue is being addressed, because the server resets might interfere with people's gathering/coliseum grinding for food, or something like that.

That is awesome (unless I'm glitched and it's not supposed to be like that, in which case, oops, and if poked I will happily report it as a bug). Thank you.

My question is that my dragons' individual energy levels have still been falling, so when you go back to letting the clan energy drop, it's gonna plummet all at once unless we keep our dergs fed anyway, which would sort of negate the benefit.

I was wondering if y'all were planning to account for that somehow and feed them all before turning the clan energy thingy back on its timer.
I feel really dumb, because this may have been addressed elsewhere, but I've noticed that my energy level has not fallen for my clan, and was assuming that was a thing put in place while this security issue is being addressed, because the server resets might interfere with people's gathering/coliseum grinding for food, or something like that.

That is awesome (unless I'm glitched and it's not supposed to be like that, in which case, oops, and if poked I will happily report it as a bug). Thank you.

My question is that my dragons' individual energy levels have still been falling, so when you go back to letting the clan energy drop, it's gonna plummet all at once unless we keep our dergs fed anyway, which would sort of negate the benefit.

I was wondering if y'all were planning to account for that somehow and feed them all before turning the clan energy thingy back on its timer.
nuBhKlu.jpg
@Naamah I kinda took it as a display issue *shrugs*
@Naamah I kinda took it as a display issue *shrugs*
5891598x3192239.png
@Naamah It's a display glitch and your dragons still get hungry. There is a tracking thread here.
@Naamah It's a display glitch and your dragons still get hungry. There is a tracking thread here.
“blaireau’s
Whoa, thank you, @blaireau! Awesome. I'll feed the hungry little jerks. Tummies on legs, that's what you are. *pokes babies*
Whoa, thank you, @blaireau! Awesome. I'll feed the hungry little jerks. Tummies on legs, that's what you are. *pokes babies*
nuBhKlu.jpg
I have a question about Words on the Wind.. This month we got a little sneak peak on some in-progress features and items and I assume we might get more in next volumes.. But I was wondering; does the fact that something got featured in the WotW's sneakpeak mean we can expect it to be launched before the next monthly volume begins (e.g. will it be released that same month) or is it simply something to keep us up to date with what's being worked on but no actual ETA on when it might be finished, meaning it might also not be finished before the next volume of WotW airs? c: Just out of curiousity (and perhaps to assess how much time I have left to save up for a ton of daub and bar genes ^^)
I have a question about Words on the Wind.. This month we got a little sneak peak on some in-progress features and items and I assume we might get more in next volumes.. But I was wondering; does the fact that something got featured in the WotW's sneakpeak mean we can expect it to be launched before the next monthly volume begins (e.g. will it be released that same month) or is it simply something to keep us up to date with what's being worked on but no actual ETA on when it might be finished, meaning it might also not be finished before the next volume of WotW airs? c: Just out of curiousity (and perhaps to assess how much time I have left to save up for a ton of daub and bar genes ^^)
[quote]Will we ever be able to make custom apparel?[/quote] @Sunguard, there are no plans at the moment to allow players to create custom apparel like Skins and accents; there are plans for contests which will allow the winner to share their concept and work with the artists to create new Flight Rising apparel. @Gaia, we're still working on them, we're very excited about Tidal Trouble and want to get it out to the players as soon as possible! Recent events have, once again, delayed our progress.
Quote:

@Sunguard, there are no plans at the moment to allow players to create custom apparel like Skins and accents; there are plans for contests which will allow the winner to share their concept and work with the artists to create new Flight Rising apparel.

@Gaia, we're still working on them, we're very excited about Tidal Trouble and want to get it out to the players as soon as possible! Recent events have, once again, delayed our progress.
@Aequorin; No I understand that, but I am just interested in general, whether the launch of specific sneak peaks will happen before the next volume of WotW. (not taking into account any circumstances that might delay the progress of the development/launch) or whether it are just random sneak peaks that might not be implemented for months to come?
@Aequorin; No I understand that, but I am just interested in general, whether the launch of specific sneak peaks will happen before the next volume of WotW. (not taking into account any circumstances that might delay the progress of the development/launch) or whether it are just random sneak peaks that might not be implemented for months to come?
[quote name="Gaia" date="2014-02-18 08:58:22"]@Aequorin; No I understand that, but I am just interested in general, whether the launch of specific sneak peaks will happen before the next volume of WotW. (not taking into account any circumstances that might delay the progress of the development/launch) or whether it are just random sneak peaks that might not be implemented for months to come?[/quote] @Gaia, sneak peeks are things we are actively working on and want to get to the players and into the game as soon as possible. We aren't going to tease you with features or genes that are a year out on the list.
Gaia wrote on 2014-02-18 08:58:22:

@Gaia, sneak peeks are things we are actively working on and want to get to the players and into the game as soon as possible. We aren't going to tease you with features or genes that are a year out on the list.
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 91 92