Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update December 2017
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 67 68
Thick ribbons look nice, the thin ribbon leg pieces look good but not a fan of the wings...so thick ribbons it is.
Thick ribbons look nice, the thin ribbon leg pieces look good but not a fan of the wings...so thick ribbons it is.
vy4plc.png
Dang, I like both ribbon options. I feel like the small ribbon will look better on Faes and Skydancers, with thin lil arms, but might look REALLY silly on snappers and maybe bogsneaks who are a bit meatier. It's too bad we can't do both.
Dang, I like both ribbon options. I feel like the small ribbon will look better on Faes and Skydancers, with thin lil arms, but might look REALLY silly on snappers and maybe bogsneaks who are a bit meatier. It's too bad we can't do both.
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
On head, neck, tail and wings = thick bows
On legs = thing bows

Perfection.
On head, neck, tail and wings = thick bows
On legs = thing bows

Perfection.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
[quote name="Shinyumbreon" date=2017-12-22 10:04:13] [quote name="IceOtter" date=2017-12-22 09:18:34] I'm going with the thicker one but I feel they should have had an option for both. The old should be revamped to the thicker bows and the thinner one should be it's own new set. Both released at different times but both are at least given the light of day eventually. [/quote] [/quote] I agree to this this be the best option as alot people are torn between these two lovely sets!
Shinyumbreon wrote on 2017-12-22:
IceOtter wrote on 2017-12-22:
I'm going with the thicker one but I feel they should have had an option for both. The old should be revamped to the thicker bows and the thinner one should be it's own new set. Both released at different times but both are at least given the light of day eventually.

I agree to this this be the best option as alot people are torn between these two lovely sets!
sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png
gimme those THICC bows
gimme those THICC bows
sbqTDhy.png z5Qn9wP.png
Thin ribbons, yeah! Does this mean you'll be finishing up the black bow set, too? I know it's missing one of them right now.
Thin ribbons, yeah! Does this mean you'll be finishing up the black bow set, too? I know it's missing one of them right now.
cvhDu9P.gif
I love both revamps for the bows, it's a tough choice. Both would look great and one might suit someone's outfits better than the other, but I understand it's a lot of work to include both types since you have to draw them twice for each breed;;

Amazing fanart guys! ;v; It's great seeing dragons in different styles.
I love both revamps for the bows, it's a tough choice. Both would look great and one might suit someone's outfits better than the other, but I understand it's a lot of work to include both types since you have to draw them twice for each breed;;

Amazing fanart guys! ;v; It's great seeing dragons in different styles.
0ttVF1K.png
Phereo
she/her
+8 FR
BO8csR6.png
Someone's probably already said this, but what I'd really like to see here is the current bows being updated with the thick ribbon art, and the thin ribbons being introduced as a new clothing set. They're both lovely, and they're very different and will suit different dragons/different styles of outfits.
Someone's probably already said this, but what I'd really like to see here is the current bows being updated with the thick ribbon art, and the thin ribbons being introduced as a new clothing set. They're both lovely, and they're very different and will suit different dragons/different styles of outfits.
I like both ribbon options! I do like the thicker ones better though, looks more like what it is replacing.
I like both ribbon options! I do like the thicker ones better though, looks more like what it is replacing.
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
Voted for thick bows because they look more like the old ones, just better. But I do like the thin ones. Wish we could have both, in the future o:
Voted for thick bows because they look more like the old ones, just better. But I do like the thin ones. Wish we could have both, in the future o:
tneYPET.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 67 68